View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 09:05 PM   #159
greg92813

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

greg92813 Непонятно, что и думать...

Dr Bones - Bones' Tales: The Manor - Version 0.051

Developer / Publisher: Dr Bones
Tags: 2DCG, Male Protagonist, Incest, Milf, Assjob, Handjob, Groping, Voyeurism,
Censorship: No
Language: Eng
Version: 0.051
Size: 100 megabytes.
Description:

You play as David (Or wathever name you choose) a boy who haven't seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in a old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.
0.051:

FIXES:
FIXED: Lucile Pantry Event - (You can now, skip the intro and not get stuck in this event).
FIXED: Martha Boob-Grope Event - (No more butt-boob-stuck-can't-see-shit-bug... Also fixed the Vera HJ "guest" animation thingy).
FIXED: Martha Night Event - (No more Lucile "Guest" graphic, I hope).
NEW:
"My Mind" - New gallery where you can replay SPECIAL scenes and check out some art that does not repeat in the game. Also, in the future I will be adding sketches and not used material to the room.
0.05 Changelog

FIXES:
TEXT SKIP - Skip funtion should work just fine now (Thanks to Hontor!)
BUG-FIXES - Massive (and I really meant MASSIVE!) bug search and squashing.
Thanks to the following lads and lasses, who were kind to test: "bbshotgun"; "Evil"; "Frida"; "Hemlock"; "Exxio"; "Coconuts"; "Razerbic"; "ajisnumba1". (

Also, thanks to anyone who posted bugs on the discord server, that helped a lot!).

CHANGES:

VARIABLES OPTIMIZATIONS - I changed the way the stats variables work, implementing a stat-cap for all characters:
IMPROVED EV. PROGRESSION - Added scenes variant for less repetitive long dialogs.
ASS GROPE EVENTS - re-worked the graphics and animation for the ass grope scenes to make them preattier and sexier. (Martha's ass now is magnificent, If I do say so myself).
CODE IMPROVEMENTS - I made a LOT of code changes to try to make a better fundation for future build, this way the need to start a new game with every update will be virtually unnecesary. (i will clarify this each time, don't worry).

NEW:

NEW OPTIONS MENU - Change Sounds Volume
- Toggle Auto-Dash on/off.

- Toggle Auto-save on/off.

NEW DIARY SYSTEM - New Diary, where you can check characters stats, "draw" your progress and more, (willl be expanded in the future). (Thanks Hontor for the script!).
NEW STAT INCR. GRAPHICS - A little ghapic to get a better feel of the stat increases.
NEW STAT-CAP - MC:35 / MARTHA:25 / LUCILE:25 / VERA:25
NEW SAVE FILE MANAGMENT - New script to avoid the use of obsolete save files. (Thanks Hontor! Again!).

NEW H-SCENES:

Martha - AFTERNOON BASEMENT TIT-JOB.
- Extra stuff if you have certain option enabled

Lucile - AFTERNOON BATHROOM THIGH-JOB.
Vera - NIGHT BEDROOM FOOT-JOB.

NEW MINI H-SCENES:

Martha - BOOBS GROPE & GRAB.
- PEEP SCENE REWORKED.

Lucile - BOOBS GROPE & GRAB.
- BATH PEEP SCENE.

Vera - BOOBS GROPE & GRAB.
- PEEP SCENE ART.

Bones's Notes:

Overall, this was a great update, A lot of work in the fundation code, a lot of art. I did have the Graphic Tablet issue, wich make me miss a few days fo work, thus the delay.

i hope next updates will have even more scenes implemented each time, I don't dare to speak in numbers just yet, I have to try and see how much I can push in everytime.

But, with most of the code optimazed, I have more time for the story. So, stay tuned.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download BT_The_Manor_0.051_No_RTP.rar from fboom.me (100.78 MB)
Download BT_The_Manor_0.051_No_RTP.rar from depfile.com (100.78 MB)

greg92813 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05496 секунды с 9 запросами