View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 06:56 AM   #12448
minitango

Поблагодарили 203 раз(а) в 203 сообщениях

All my threads

minitango Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.minitango Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.minitango Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Niche: Big Tits
Genre: Romance

Spring. Beginning of March. The protagonist, Akito Narazaki successfully passed examinations in several universities and has now decided to stay a while at her cousin?s Ayako. Her amazing body captivated hero and he could hardly hold sebya.Akito and Ayako decided to celebrate a successful interview and choice of university. Soon Ayako tasted plenty of sake and is in extremely good spirits, decided to ask the hero: ?Once you were small and so sweet, and now has grown into a handsome man. Surely you were popular with the girls at school? ?Akito said no, did not believe him, and then suddenly asked:? So, you have not known female affection. Is Akito-kun virgin ? ? From such unexpected question Akito panic, and he was ready to burn with shame. But then he noticed Ayako lustful look, and then I heard a gentle whisper, ?Please, show me your penis, and I?ll make sure to make you a man.?

Size: 146Mb Duration: 0:22:16 Format: avi Resolution: 704x396

Lang: Japan
Subs: No
Cens: Yes

Download With Rapidgator

minitango is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05042 секунды с 9 запросами