View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 09:45 AM   #8551
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Girls Japanese 3483

Woman In Red

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Roselip-Fetish.
Cast: Fujii Shiori
Genres: Femdom Soft, Japanese, Uncensored, All Sex, Cunnilingus, Blowjob, Handjob, Stockings,
Video language: English

Although the movie last year, but in HD quality, it was released this year. It is not on the tracker. It is strange how I missed it before and did not fill it - after all, I had it in the collection - the truth is in poor quality. But as they say: better late than never. Now about the video.
A Japanese man brought his heart-friend back home from a party. But as many I think they know, ladies become more loving and longing for sex (by the way, in real life I often noticed this), while a peasant with errection may have "minor problems". However, this is not all about our hero - he was absolutely sober and efficient for the evening, but shy and modest. Therefore, the Japanese lady decided to take the "cultural and entertainment program" into her tender hands .... mouth .... crotch))) A passive man and an active (albeit ) woman, in my opinion - this is a very good story for the femdom section .

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2734kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 480.1 MB

Download Woman In Red
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19685 секунды с 9 запросами