Botichelli

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Botichelli Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Andre (25th July 2007)

Andre (25th July 2007)

Produced in: 25th July 2007
Duration: 8 min 47 sec
Name: Trussed up, gagged and immobilised. Large anal hook inserted into arse and tied into place. Cock painfully clipped and weighted. Flogged soundly and left with a torturous task.

Description:
Doesn't Andre look like a little slut now - invitingly bent over, tender arsehole all ready for action?

I've carefully layered his tortures in this scene, starting with my nastiest new toy - the anal hook. Just the sight of this scary steel device is enough to reduce these cowardly straight boys to quivering wrecks. Once it's thrust up his delicate little straight hole and tied in place, every touch to the rope makes him flinch and whimper.

Gagged with a ball gag harness, Andre can't beg for mercy as I fasten a cruel weighted clip to his helpless cock. And with his headgear painfully pulling that anal hook deep into his arse, it's time to up the suffering.

Watch the video and listen to Andre's pathetic squeals through that gag when I lay into him with the flogger. Even the vibrator on his sore cock and balls reduces him to a sobbing wreck. Of course, I'm rock hard under my jeans at the way his bondage makes the beating even more difficult to endure. The more he wriggles in protest, the more the anal hook and cock weights ingenously torment him.

I order him to try and shake the cock clip off, knowing that attempting to do so will make the pain almost unbearable. The stupid, broken boy brings himself to tears of frustration and agony trying to carry out my demand.

Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 64Kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Video: Windows Media Video 9 640x360 25.00fps 534Kbps [Raw Video 1]

File size: 38.0 MB

Download Andre (25th July 2007)
Botichelli is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08053 секунды с 9 запросами