Botichelli

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Botichelli Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Lee (6th July 2011)

Lee (6th July 2011)

Produced in: 6th July 2011
Duration: 13 min 56 sec
Name: Tight bondage, ordered to give us both blowjobs, arsefucked with the fucksaw machine, made to rim Dave's dirty arsehole, spitroasted, face and dick covered in cum

Description:
Lee is laid out in belt bondage, on display, his limbs bound tightly, arms held by his side. He's wriggling in anger, but unable to move even an inch in the restrictive straps.

Dave squats above Lee's face, laughing at the gang leader's furious snarl. "Time to put that pretty mouth to work," the hard top smirks, before prying open Lee's lips with his dick, and shoving it deep into his mouth. Lee chokes as the cock goes down his throat, but Dave doesn't care - he just leans over him and fucks his face without regard for his fucktoy's comfort or ability to breathe.

Convulsing in his bonds as he desperately tries to satisfy Dave, Lee barely notices when I yank his legs into the air on a length of rope. Gagging on Dave's large cock, Lee probably thinks his situation can't get any worse, whatever is happening on the other end. But he's wrong. It's about to get very, very nasty for him.

"This cunt needs some cocksucking training," Dave grunts, and I laugh at Lee's panicked moans and renewed efforts at giving a decent blowjob, as he realises I'm about to shove my finger into his arsehole as 'motivation'... but it's too late. I fingerfuck his tight arsehole roughly, making sure Lee feels my knuckles poking all the way into his guts.

But my fingers aren't the only thing to stretch out Lee's pristine straight arsehole. I position the fucking machine up against Lee's tightly clenched hole, and turn it on. The large dildo slides forward, pushing aside the screaming man's resistant sphincter to plunder his anus hard and fast.
The speed and viciousness of the fucksaw is unbearable to the pinned down straight man. Lee can barely breathe through his howls of pain, and his groans of agony are so loud that Dave sits on Lee's face and tells him to lick his arsehole and shut the fuck up. Lee frantically rims Dave's hairy anus, gagging on the bitter taste as he wills himself to obey by sticking his tongue all the way into the hole... anything to persuade me to remove the painful drilldo.

Finally, when Lee is rimming to Dave's sadistic satisfaction, his head shoved deep into Dave's arse cheeks, unable to breathe, I unzip my trousers for my own turn making use of Lee's mouth. I sit on his chest and fuck his face, in and out, my cock plunging all the way into his face, making him gag.
Meanwhile, Dave goes round to Lee's arse and fucks that for a while, enjoying Lee's strangled protests as yet another assualt is inflicted on his most private area. We spitroast the unhappy, tearful lad, our cocks slamming in and out of both ends in unison as Lee chokes and writhes in pain, unbearably full of cock.

When we pull out of his mouth and arse, there's no respite for Lee... only more humiliation. Dave shoots a load of spunk all over Lee's naked dick, and I unload my full balls over his face, spurting my hot, fresh cum over his horrified eyes and nose. It seems to be dawning on the once proud gang leader that he's nothing more than a sex toy.

Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 64Kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Video: Windows Media Video 9 960x540 25.00fps 2233Kbps [Raw Video 1]

File size: 229.9 MB

Download Lee (6th July 2011)
Botichelli is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08358 секунды с 9 запросами