View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 01:26 PM   #125
Botichelli

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Botichelli Непонятно, что и думать...
Default StraightHell - Pierce scene 04

StraightHell - Pierce scene 04

Gagged, tied in bent over bondage, fingerfucked, dildo rammed up arse, flogged, strapped, nuts weighted, then soaked with freezing cold water...
Immobilised and gagged, Pierce seethes with resentment as I tie him in a cruelly bent over position, his legs forcibly spread. The muscular lad is powerless to stop me sliding my fingers into his arsehole and viciously fingerfucking him, savouring his tightness. His grunts of pain get even louder when we jam a powerful vibrating dildo into his hole, thrusting it home with an old mop.
But Pierce's anal bondage predicament is about to get a whole lot worse. I pick up a flogger and lay into the cunt so hard, he's quivering in his bondage. As Pierce's arse gets increasingly red, Stan takes a turn with a heavy leather strap, smacking each cheek harder and harder, causing Pierce to yell and scream into his gag.
We make the corporal punishment even worse by forcing Pierce to verbally count the strokes, guess numbers, do math - all mumbled around the fat ballgag filling his mouth. In his tortured, flustered state, he makes more and more mistakes, which just lead to even harder beatings and harsh words from us.
When Pierce's muscular arse is glowing bright red and we know his limbs must be burning from the uncomfortable forced position, we tie a bucket to his balls, grab huge waterpistols and take the torture to a new level. The straight bastard's cries reach fever pitch as we totally soak him in icy cold water, shot straight at his most sensitive areas... and into the bucket, of course.
And then we leave him, dripping wet and shivering, his nuts weighted and aching, and the vibrator still buzzing away in his arse. If only Pierce's future wife could see him now...

Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 64kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Video: Windows Media Video 9 960x540 25.00fps 2482kbps [Raw Video 1]

File size: 236.2 MB

Download StraightHell - Pierce scene 04
Botichelli is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04523 секунды с 9 запросами