Old 02-20-2018, 09:25 PM   #300
overdose

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

overdose Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Family Anal Adventures, Camille Black, Akira Shell, Amy Faye

Family Anal Adventures, Camille Black, Akira Shell, Amy Faye

Camille Black, Akira Shell, Amy Faye

-Apparently my little sister knows that I am an anal princess and wanted to ask some tips. I wasn't going to turn down playing with my little sisters asshole so being the great big sister and anal fanatic that I am I agreed and gave her a few lessons in anal. I started fingering her tight asshole with my fingers, licking and pushing my tongue deep inside before getting it slowly stretched with one of my butt plugs!

-One morning when everyone was gone, I started playing with my ass using my uncles toys. Midway through my second orgasm Daddy walked in and surprised me. I asked him to fuck my ass and his cock was hard in seconds. I got him nice and wet with a sloppy blowjob then he fucked me with a buttplug in for a bit of DP. He popped out the plug and slid his cock in my ass.

-I started flirting with Uncle Jack and before I knew it I flashed him my tits. Uncle Jack took full advantage of that opening and soon had me cumming hard on the couch. We pleased each other a bit then Uncle Jack slid his big cock in my pussy stretching it tight. He fucked me so good I even agreed to let him fuck my ass!

Year 2015

Studio: Desperate Pleasures

Feature, Anal, Blowjob, DP, Affairs & Love Triangles, Family Roleplay, Wives, Parody, Hardcore, MILFs, 18+ Teens, Oral, Cumshot, Old men, Threesome, MILF, Lesbian, Stockings, Lingerie, Big Dick

File size: 1,7 GB
File name: Family Anal Adventures
Video: AVC, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, , 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
Video extension: mkv
Video duration: 01:57:21
Video resolution: 852x480

Download from RG.to:

overdose is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09626 секунды с 9 запросами