Botichelli

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Botichelli Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mikhail (21st November 2007)

Mikhail (21st November 2007)

Produced in: 21st November 2007
Duration: 7min 52sec
Name: Mikhail - 4 of 5. Collared on all fours, fucked in arse and mouth, then spitroasted and facefucked till he gags...

Description:
Now our street rat has had his backdoor bashed in by our fucking machine, it's time to get our dicks wet. I make him crawl on his hands and knees and spread his arse wide to examine his tender, twitching hole.

This boy really hates sucking cock, so I take great pleasure in shoving it all the way down his throat when he tries to avoid using his lips and tongue for my pleasure. When my cock's nice and wet, I slide it into his tight straight arsehole and give him a hard pounding, making him slide to the floor and bite his own hand in agony.

The real fun comes, however, when Del takes charge of his face and we roughly spitroast the lad, choking him on his leash and ramming our dicks into both holes fast and hard. We swap ends, slapping his arse and whacking our cocks in his face, which is wet with tears and spit.

The Polish teen struggles to pull away as I cram my cock all the way down his throat and facefuck him, but our strong hands hold him in place and order him to fucking take it. Unable to breathe, gagging so hard he's almost vomiting, the boy collapses on the floor, shaking and sobbing.
This homosexual violation will be with Mikhail for life. "I like womens..." he plaintively wails in broken English, as we march out to prepare his final torture...

Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 64Kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Video: Windows Media Video 9 960x540 25.00fps 1779Kbps [Raw Video 1]

File size: 104.3 MB

Download Mikhail (21st November 2007)
Botichelli is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12672 секунды с 9 запросами