View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 07:46 PM   #76
Botichelli

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Botichelli Непонятно, что и думать...
Default BukkakeBoys - Riding Hard With Ian Ryder [incl. Double Penetration]

BukkakeBoys - Riding Hard With Ian Ryder [incl. Double Penetration]

This time it’s sex pig Ian Ryder who makes himself available for a few quick bucks. When asked what made him appear in the vid, he doesn’t have to think a second: ‘Cause I’m a sex freak.’ I guess one look at him tells us we can take that for granted. Watch as Ian eats about a dozen loads in the first round before the kinkiness is stepped up a bit when Ian submits himself to a pretty intense bareback double penetration. As usual, it all ends with a second round of multiple cumeating. Everybody seems to have a lot of fun, and there's a ton of funny comments.

I got several requests from you guys to post this clip. To be honest, I’m not really sure though how much I actually liked the vid. There’s no doubt that actionwise we’re probably looking at the most adventurous from the bukkakeboys series so far. But while Ian sure is a nice fella and no bad looking guy per se, I found that his unhealthy -out trailer trash looks and obvious skin condition don’t really do a lot for the aesthetic value of the clip. Maybe it’s just me, but the longer I looked at him, the more I came to realize that something about him is really wretched and unappetizing in a pretty unsexy way. Well, it’s no secret that meth abuse coupled with bareback gang banging can be a risky business. What’s more, I also wasn’t too crazy about the upper top’s pimply ass crack.

Feel free to share your thoughts in the shoutbox.

Length: 282 MiB Duration: 28mn 31s 438ms
Video: MPEG-4 Visual at 1 240 Kbps, Aspect: 640 x 480 (1.333) at 29.970 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

File size: 281.9 MB

Download BukkakeBoys - Riding Hard With Ian Ryder [incl. Double Penetration]
Botichelli is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08066 секунды с 9 запросами