Castle31
Любитель Халявы
Share Amateur

Поблагодарили 12 раз(а) в 12 сообщениях

All my threads

Castle31 На правильном пути
Default Studio 2000 – Mount Me (2005)

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Jason Harley, Jed Willcox, Aaron Ashford, Bobby Williams, Jason Kingsley, Jason Ridge, Joey Milano, Marcos Pirelli, Matthew Green
Genres: anal, oral, general hardcore, condoms

Mount Me is a cleverly crafted canvas of cock tales. This masterwork of manmeat is directed by erotic impresario John Travis.

Jason Kingsley and Aaron Ashford share a large loft apartment which they use as an art studio and gallery. They are in the throws of putting together a major show for the gallery. As the story opens, Ashford is painting Jason Harley with an air brush gun as practice for his participation in the upcoming show. After a bit of painting it is time to get down to a bit of panting. Ashford drops to his knees and gives Harley the blowjob of his life. He sucks, chews, nibbles and chokes on Harley’s uncut hose. Harley loves the intense affection and his dick gets harder and harder. Harley has one of those long, thick dicks with a big head that was just made for sucking and Ashford is just the guy for the job.

Cock-hungry Harley is soon chowing down on Ashford’s endowment with all the pent-up energy he has become known to exhibit every time a hard cock slides into his mouth. He then eats Ashford’s asshole and fucks him doggie and missionary across a red comforter. Harley is a terrific top and really slams his shooter into Ashford’s gaping butthole. Ashford was born to bottom and loves every second of the screwing, ultimately pulling off his own puddle of pud pudding while being pounded. Harley creams off all over Ashford’s belly. This primo pair provides an ideal opener for the film's matchless matings...

Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:20
Video: 640x480, XviD, 954kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 650.1 MB
Download Studio 2000 – Mount Me (2005)

Время генерации страницы 0.06480 секунды с 9 запросами