View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 08:25 PM   #60
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

AstroDomina - K.O. FACE SITTING

When you sign up for one of my face sitting sessions, you take a big risk. I can't guarantee there won't be any permanent damage. Or worse.

Somebody wants to be sat on today. Sydney's slave is all ready and excited for his face sitting session. So excited, his dick is already hard as a rock before Sydney's ass even comes near his face. He might not realize the power of Sydney's ass, but he'll soon learn. Not only is she going to plant her firm ass on his face, she'll be slapping his dick with her crop as well. Switching positions a few times and making each face sit a little longer, Sydney tests the boundaries of what her sub can tolerate. The only question remaining is whether or not he's going to survive Sydney's ass.

Contains: asian goddess, asian princess, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, facesitting, face sitting, ass smother, executrix, astrodomina, cfnm, crop, real time session, smothering

Category: FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHERING, SMOTHER, EXECUTRIX, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM

MP4 / 726 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:07

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08318 секунды с 9 запросами