Поблагодарили 12 раз(а) в 12 сообщениях

All my threads

Castle31 На правильном пути
Default Badd Girls (1994)

Release Year: 1994
Studio: Sin City
Genres: All Girl
Video language: English

Fully loaded with rich, silly dialogue, energetic aerobic sex and good looking babes who appear to have swallowed a lot of Mexican Jumping Beans, Badd Girls is a thoroughly enjoyable hoot that practically the whole family can enjoy (at least those over the age of 18).
Rebecca Bardoux stars in this bawdy all-girl spoof of a thoroughly femme Western presently making the rounds in legitimate theatres. It is not a reprise of the great Svetlana movie from 1981, but it has considerable charm. A fully realized Western, the girls are dressed to the nines in cowboy chic and enunciate their dialogue in twang. "Like mah dusty pussy," is a repeated line.
The best scene is a threeway fest with Kim Chambers, Vanessa and Traci Prince that takes place in the bar of a brothel. The sex is hot and stimulating – no faked orgasms here! There's pussylicking galore, as the girls prove themselves uninhibited when it comes to fingering and tit massage. In a later sequence, Bardoux and London enjoy gut wrenching mutual masturbation while bouncing on an unmattressed bedspring. Ouch, I thought, but they revel in it.
Badd Girls got my husband's attention away from the NBA play-off finals. I can't think of a stronger recommendation.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:11:11
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1772kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 994.1 MB
Download Badd Girls (1994)

Время генерации страницы 0.05372 секунды с 9 запросами