View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 03:16 PM   #48
Botichelli

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Botichelli Непонятно, что и думать...
Default FetishForce - Sounding #6: Wet Punk Faggot - Sounding - Instructional Sounding

FetishForce - Sounding #6: Wet Punk Faggot - Sounding - Instructional Sounding

Tony Buff & Cameron Adams

Instructional Sounding Tony Buff & Cameron Adams Before coming to the set of Industrial Encounters, Tony Buff's upcoming solo directorial debut for FetishForce, Cameron Adams had never tried sounding, but that soon changed when he told Buff he'd give it a try for his solo. Tony teaches Cameron the joys of sounding. Watching Adams' body shiver and his eyes roll back in his head as he experienced sounding for the first time reminded those of us at FetishForce HQ just how fun it is to introduce fresh players to new fetishes.
Fortunately for all of us, Buff's instructional lesson before the solo soon turns into a duo scene sure to turn on even the most jaded of sounding aficionados. The impromptu duo scene between Cameron Adams and performer/director Tony Buff continues with an edging session that includes more sounding, ass eating and an explosive ending that we definitely didn't expect from what was supposed to be a solo scene.
Watching Adams' body shiver and his eyes roll back in his head as he experienced sounding for the first time reminded those of us at FetishForce HQ just how fun it is to introduce fresh players to new fetishes.
If you are interested in trying 'Sounding',read and learn all you can and be careful!
I have only done it a couple of dozen times.I always boil my sounds, uselots of alcohol wipes, sterile surgical lubricant(which is really inexpensive)and am constantly washing my hands.
In all honesty, I don't get much pleasureout of it and prefer to watch it.I think I’m about done with it. Haven’t playedwith anyone else using Sound and that may be different. Anyone in Hollwwood Available?
If you try it, BE CAREFUL and INFORMED!

Length: 362 MiB Duration: 26mn 3s 429ms
Video: MPEG-4 Visual at 1 776 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

File size: 362.0 MB

Download FetishForce - Sounding #6: Wet Punk Faggot - Sounding - Instructional Sounding
Botichelli is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07131 секунды с 9 запросами