View Single Post
Old Today, 09:51 AM   #11292
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Crucified Without Mercy Warrens

Today is a special seasonal update. It is not every day you have a beautiful rolling farm, a crucifix and a huge creepy barn to work with. And it is not every day you have a Darling to play with. We combine the two for a truly memorable Sexuallybroken update just in time for Halloween. We start off with our busty blonde MILF crucified against the backdrop of the barn. Her tight and toned body is perfectly displayed upon the cross. A carved pumpkin head covers her head, reducing Darling to just a pair of tits and pussy decorating our farm. Every farm should have a Darling decoration. We want to have a little fun with our decoration. Moving Darling into the barn, she is bound down and restrained in a chair tie that gives us full access to both ends. Time to use this 3 hole slut for what she was born to do. We pound out her mouth, pussy and ass as we see fit, making full use of those well trained holes. Darling cums as only Darling does, hard and flushed and screaming. Her ass swallows the cock to the base. We use those giant breasts as handles to driver her deeper onto the dick.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6745kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 808.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crucified Without Mercy

Carissa Dumond Hogtaped in Pink - Part2 White Hall

A nylon hood, extremely tight gag, tit bondage and more tape!
Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 321kbps

File size: 655.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carissa Dumond Hogtaped in Pink - Part2

Masochistic Anal Sluts Love It All at the BDSM Bal Ferron

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Aiden Starr, Owen Gray, Maya Kendrick, Nikki Darling
Genres: straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, threesome
Video language: English
In part two of this kinky fetish party our senior masochistic anal slut Nikki Darling is strung up in tight suspension and fucked in the ass with a giant hard cock. She politely screams and begs for her orgasms, teaching the newbie fresh meat how to properly cum while in pain. Maya watches closely in an athletic squat over a vibrator, learning how to please their sadistic Governess Aiden Starr, who begins to drips burning hot red wax onto Maya´s perky young tits, making her cry out and beg to cum while suffering. Both submissive sluts endure the pain of their floggings, croppings, and hot wax, all for those masochistic orgasms at the hands of their Masters.Meanwhile, Davey is back to top this time with her sexy play partner Devi Lynne. Thrown around like a little sex doll, Devi howls and screams as she is beaten, spanked, humiliated, and made to beg in front of a crowd of appreciative guests laughing at her plight. When Devi has finally had enough she throws Davey to the ground and double fists her while sucking on her clit piercing, making Davey squirt everywhere. No good deed goes unpunished, and Davey is thrown on her back and held down by another female guests as Davey takes her time fucking Devi´s hungry cunt with her fist, and then a sex toy knife. More squirt splashes on the camera as this sadistic lesbian scene climaxes in many screaming orgasms.Nikki Darling has not been a good senior slave. Her charge Maya is missing her goddamn shoes. Aiden Starr isn´t having it, and chases Nikki around the room flogging and degrading her while Nikki searches for the missing shoes. Upon finding them, she is rewarded with a heavy caning, leaving many red strips on her athletic body. Sweating and screaming, Nikki is rewarded with more caning and a vibrator, and eventually her Mistresses fist in her perfect pussy. Nikki´s eyes roll back in her head and she begs to cum over and over again while guests all over the room get turned on and start fucking, blowing, flogging, an playing double time. One guest uses rope bondage to turn his playmate upside down so she must lick his boot, while another uses a fucking machine to punish fuck his date. Aiden is inspired and rides an orgasm out on Nikki´s face.The last scene is Maya´s test. Can she takes cock like a good girl, get cattle prodded, and still remember he mantra? Will Nikki succeed in still the cock for herself and please Aiden Starr?
Duration: 1:13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masochistic Anal Sluts Love It All at the BDSM Bal

Corset, Polka Dot Lingerie and Pink Rope Jetson

Mina is hogtied wearing a cute corset with polka dot lingerie. Cuban heeled stockings, black heels and elbow length gloves tops it all off.
Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5830kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corset, Polka Dot Lingerie and Pink Rope

Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2 Wauseon

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I shove a rubber pump gag in Armani's mouth and pump it up. I leave her to struggle and endure the bondage. I return and remove the pump gag. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage. I once again leave Armani to endure her predicament. When I finally return, I nose hook her and tie them off behind her, forcing her head back even further. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip I return and remove her gag and untie her. I think she got her bondage fix for a while.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2

Cindy Dollar – orgasm shock challenge Clovis

Can Cindy Dollar reach a climax while we shock her repeatedly? Probably not, the shock collar is very painful and distracting, especially at the levels above 20. But Cindy tries her best!! Who will win? Cindy or the shock collar?
Duration: 6:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14617kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 726.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cindy Dollar – orgasm shock challenge

Delirious Hunter Headless Hunter Part 2 Leigh

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
It makes her screams echo back into her ears whenever the cane comes down on her ass, thighs or calves.Then again, having her head free doesn't do her much good if she is shackled down.
Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6715kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter Headless Hunter Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.09640 секунды с 9 запросами