View Single Post
Old Today, 09:51 AM   #11291
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Candle Boxxx - Reverse prayer battle Ordway

There aren’t many models as awesome as Candle Boxxx! She actually loves to struggle! Very much so! Bondage is her passion, the tighter the better! I put her in an extreme reverse prayer position, leaving her legs free because she is awesomely flexible. Ring gagged and drooling, Candle struggles as if her life depends on it!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 181.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Candle Boxxx - Reverse prayer battle

Dylan Ryan Day 3 Facing Fears with Extreme Binds and Pussy Stretching Dingle

Cast: Dylan Ryan
Genres: Discipline ,Hitachi ,Deprivation ,BDSM ,master ,Oral Sex ,slim ,Role Play ,Electrical Play ,Female Slave
Video language: English
Deprivation and electricity are two of Dylan’s biggest fears and I am determined to help her overcome them. We review her homework and move right to restricting all movement as she is bound tightly in a confined space. I put the hood on her and make her work through the fear. Add an orgasm and her attitude changes immensely.
Dylan made it clear that she was terrified of electricity. I have been warming her up, little by little, to overcome this fear. I started with tens pads, in past shoots, and am now up to an electric baton. Mind fucking her made her build it up so much that I gained her trust by removing it from the scene. She now is more willing because I allow her to take it on her own terms.
We take a break from the electricity and work on stretching her pussy. I know she can take a lot in that slutty hole, so to intensify the task, she is put in a brutal hogtie and more pressure applied every few minutes. In very little time most of my hand makes it into her cunt, so I decide to finish her off by inserting the head of the Hitachi inside her hungry hole.
We finish the day with her drilled to the wall and her terms are limited to now. She avoided this moment long enough. It’s time to pay the piper…
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dylan Ryan Day 3 Facing Fears with Extreme Binds and Pussy Stretching

The Training of Number Seven, Day Two Wailuku

Cast: Adrianna Nicole ,Billy
Genres: Humiliation ,Blonde ,blond ,Gimp ,Discipline ,Role Play ,Anal ,Big Tits ,Oral Sex ,Rope Bondage
Turn the applicant over to William for a morning of hardcore exercises in our freezing drill court. Entertain the camera with her bouncing tits while running laps and performing calisthenics designed to improver her self discipline.
Take her to the industrial room and tie her into a difficult position that teaches her the finer points of presenting her ass for a hard fucking. Stuff her mouth with hard cock while her ass is fucked to instill the merits of satisfying two demonic trainers at the same time.
Flog her, whip her and crop her till she begs to be fucked in her slut pussy, then deposit two loads of hot come all over her beautiful tits as a reward for her good service.
Assign the usual homework and curfews, then deposit her into her quarters for the evening till we need her again.
Duration: 54:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Number Seven, Day Two

Jade Indica, Lorelei Lee and Sexy JAde Part 1 of 4 of the June Live Feed Camp Lejeune

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Miss Jade Indica ,Sexy Jade
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Black ,Metal Bondage ,Submission ,Curvy ,fake boobs ,Fingering ,Pain ,BDSM ,Humiliation
Live Show Mondays brings you the Start of the June live show that featured Lorelei Lee, Jade Indica and special guest co-top Sexy Jade. The show starts out simple, with the members chatting with the models. We come in and fuck with their pretty faces, and tease them with the vibrators.
We bind up Lorelei, and warm her up for the ordeal that is to come. Look for the action to heat up in the part 2 of this hot June live show.
Duration: 29:45

File size: 665.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Indica, Lorelei Lee and Sexy JAde Part 1 of 4 of the June Live Feed

The Training of Lila Katt, Day Two Orrum

Cast: Lilla Katt ,Maestro
Genres: Humiliation ,Oral Sex ,shaved ,Pain ,Anal ,Gimp ,Discipline ,Female Slave ,Tattoo ,master
This slut trainee lacks endurance but makes up for it in sheer sexual desire. She is willing to endure the most painful punishments and teasing to get what she wants: to service hard, sadistic cock.
Duration: 1:02:21

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Lila Katt, Day Two

Beauty is Skin Deep An Electrosluts Feature Waleska

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Ramon Nomar ,Skin Diamond
Genres: Dominatrix ,Corporal Punishment ,muscular ,Lesbian ,brunet ,Facesitting ,Electric Dildo ,Femdom ,Electro Clamp ,Slave
In desperation Skin Diamond answers a vague add for a job. During the interview she is given now further explanation of what she is expected to she. She is asked a series of strange and odd questions about her fears of being restrained, willingness to obey orders, and her ability to keep herself clean. Seem very odd to Skin, however, she needs fast cash and this is her ticket to ride. Mistress Lorelei Lee takes Skin to an undisclosed location where, once she walks through the door, she is expected to do whatever to whomever Lorelei has planned and she’s expected to put on the performance of her lifetime! Lorelei comes prepared as always with electro nipple and labia clamps, sticky pads, zappers and the samurai for a very special and unique DP. By the end Skin Diamond is completely sexually destroyed.
Duration: 1:13:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beauty is Skin Deep An Electrosluts Feature

Mixed Lust Zolfo Springs

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
The perfect mix of black and blue, 731 and betty share some quality time in the country. First PD ties the two girls tightly on a mattress, gagging them with socks and covering 731 with a canvas bag. He plays with their breath, suffocating them both till they are gasping and choking for air. Bound with arms behind their backs, they get better acquainted with some hot girl-girl action. Rubbing their nude bodies together, they kiss passionately then take turns servicing each other with a strap-on dildo. In the next scene, 731 balances on betty’s shoulders, begging for her support. Suffering under the pressure, betty falters momentarily, leaving 731 hanging by her long, thick hair. Chained at the ankle and neck, the pair wander stealthily through the woods. Tripping, they tumble to the ground and desperately struggle to get back to their feet. Tied to a chair, betty uses 731 as a toilet.
Duration: 57:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mixed Lust

Время генерации страницы 0.02472 секунды с 9 запросами