Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Mystic Molly Sandisfield

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore
Video language: English
Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mystic Molly

Charlotte - Japanese style Redcliffe

Please welcome new girl Charlotte! This tall Czech model has a perfect body for some rope bondage. We tie her into a Japanese style box tie harness, so she can stay in bondage for a long time without any complications. Charlotte was a little nervous for this shoot, but she did a great job. Well, basically all she had to do is look pretty, and she nailed it! She struggled a bit in the video, but there was no escape from this tie. Not bad for her first time! Let’s see if she will come back for more!
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 352.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte - Japanese style

Cherry English – pumped Fisherville

Cute Cherry English is a submissive girl from the UK. She is wearing a leather body harness and a collar. A big inflatable plug is inside of her. She tries to inflate it a little and she giggles. Soon, things become a bit more serious when she is restricted by a box tie armbinder, and gagged with a harness gag. Now I take over the pumping, and I inflate the plug much further than she did! You think the costs of living are increasing a lot? Well, you haven’t seen real inflation until you watch this video!
Duration: 5:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14584kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 632.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry English – pumped

Penelope and Valentina in a Greedy Group Fuck Bear Lake

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Pablo Ferrari ,Valentina Bianco ,Melody Petite ,Max Cortes ,Frida Sante ,Penelope Cum
<strong>Newbie Penelope Gets Suspended, Flogged and Fucked - Part 1< strong>Penelope Cum is a sweet, adorable beauty, new to the scene but ready to take it all in. Max Cortes brings Valentina Bianco to a location popular with climbers, to find Penelope bound and suspended, eager for them to use. They take her to a street with a grand view of Barcelona, where Penelope’s made to suck dick and get fucked in plain view.
<strong>Penelope and Valentina in a Greedy Group Fuck - Part 2< strong>Fresh from a hard fuck on the streets of Barcelona, Penelope Cum and Valentina Bianco are brought to a club to continue their public abasement. They’re fucked and humiliated in front of a large group of patrons, as two other hot sluts join in on the fun. Valentina takes a hard fuck in the ass as three cocks and four girls pound it out. In the end, our newbie Penelope is fully fucked and covered in hot cum. There’s no wiping the huge smile off her face now!
Duration: 36:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4817kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penelope and Valentina in a Greedy Group Fuck

Theif Endures Extreme Pussy Torment Gilgit

Blonde serial thief Romina picked the wrong home to invade and steal from. It belongs to a dungeon Master. She's arrested and brought to our guards. Romina must endure imprisonment, BDSM gang bang, domination, rope bondage and suspension, spanking, fingering and pussy torment with an interesting device and weights. If she doesn't change her ways, she will have to be disciplined every day.
Duration: 17:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 639.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Theif Endures Extreme Pussy Torment

Teen Cock Whore Gia Derza Taught to Fuck by Masochistic Anal MILF Ellwood City

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Maestro Stefanos ,London River ,Gia Derza ,Donny Sins
Genres: shaved ,Bondage ,Female Slave ,fake boobs ,BDSM ,toned ,Role Play ,Strap On ,Rope Bondage ,blond ,Brunette
London River is a sadist’s wet dream, with deep curves, an ass that begs to be fucked, and a thirst for all the rope torment and beating this BDSM swingers orgy can dole out. Her one weakness is tested on this installment of The Upper Floor. She must take a slutty little teen, Gia Derza, who wriggles around in her rope bondage like a puppy, and discipline her by teaching her to recite the rules, serve the orgy, and earn the cock. London starts the party with three tight nipple clamps on her huge round tits, one for each rule Gia must learn. Meanwhile, Gia is strapped down to a sybian in shibari restraints, entertaining the crowd with her drooly mouth and eager answers to Aiden Starr’s probing questions. London hangs suspended in a strenuous bamboo bondage tie and slobbers around her ball gag as Gia digs a deeper and deeper hole of trouble for them to climb out of. Our guest of honor helps himself to Gia’s mouth and London’s ass, perfectly presented for anal fucking. Gia screams and writhes on the sybian as her beatings and the vibrations are ramped up slowly, leading both women to cum like wailing whores. No rules are learned, but perhaps just as importantly, the party goers are endlessly amused! Meanwhile, regular guests set upon each other like hungry, horny wolves. A gorgeous little brunette beats her blond female submissive with a flogger while her dominant reddens her perky ass with a whip, and then fucks her swollen pussy silly with a hand held fucking machine. The rest of the guests are enjoying swinger exchanges in dark corners and hanging their submissive dates in tight rope shibari. Davey takes beatings and heavy kicks from her partner Fox until she is so turned on she can’t hold back and flips Fox, beating her ass in a sadistic lesbian onslaught. Davey takes a pounding from Fox’s thick strap-on cock, but again rolls Fox on her back and gets her cunt squirting in no time. Their play session ends with an entire hitachi head shoved up Davey’s pussy and the entire party cheering for the kinky exhibitionist couple. Stefanos and Aiden have decided to try London as a teacher once more, and bind her banging body in a tight pretzel tie that leaves both her rosy holes in the air. Aiden tempts London with the promise of a brutal fisting, if she can just get Gia to learn the rules and recite them, while she has her pretty little pussy pounded out by Donny’s huge cock. The burdensome tight clamps are still swinging painfully on London and she tries to earn that fist in her tight cunt and get Gia riding cock and reciting her rules like a good house whore. Tune in for part two next month, on The Upper Floor!
Duration: 1:16:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teen Cock Whore Gia Derza Taught to Fuck by Masochistic Anal MILF

Seven Slave Intake Extreme Bondage, Exhausting Exercise Lynchburg

Cast: Beretta James ,Emii Ebi ,Oliver Hyde ,Kay Kardia ,Pixie ,Melanie Lucci ,Sahara Rain ,Maestro Stefanos
Genres: other hair color ,Cage ,bottom ,Orgasm Denial ,glasses ,Role Play ,Female Slave ,switch ,Redhead ,Tattoo
The potential trainees arrive the evening before the shoot and are numbered. Taking away their identity is the first step in breaking them down and rebuilding them the way we want them to be. They are caged and left overnight with anxious anticipation of what the following day holds for them.
Morning comes and they are awaken and brought to me for selection. There are a few that stand out right from the start, and they are made an example of for the rest to see. With seven girls petitioning, we must eliminate the weak as soon as they show signs of it. We are only looking for the top of the class for our slave training.
We then test them on pain endurance using sadistic nipple torment with clover clamps and excessive weight. We are now down to four girls and they are all placed on sybians for orgasm denial training. The competitiveness between all of them is amazing to watch.
We finish the day with exhausting exercising to see who has the determination to push themselves the hardest for the spot as the new trainee. It comes down to two and the decision is made for our new trainee, and the other is sent away.
Duration: 1:02:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seven Slave Intake Extreme Bondage, Exhausting Exercise

Время генерации страницы 0.05096 секунды с 9 запросами