Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Newbie Jade Nile Struts Her Slut Stuff Hettinger

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Jade Nile
Genres: bdsm, blindfold, bondage, Corporal Punishment, domination, Feet, Fingering, Handler, humiliation, metal bondage, straight, submission, The Pope
Video language: English
Jade has decided to take the next step in her career and try out bondage. She dabbles in it in her personal life, and now is ready to take it to the next level. She begins with her arms pulled behind her and her legs spread. She is helpless and realizes it especially when The Pope enters and puts his sadistic hands on her flesh. Her body and mind belong to him for the next several hours and she comes to terms with that fact quickly. Her nipples are the center of his attention in the beginning and she is made to do the work while he works on the rest of her body. Next it is a spreader bar that makes her helpless. Her entire body is controlled with one of his hands as the other dishes out the torment. Her pussy gets the brunt of his evil ways in this scene before she is allowed to orgasm. In the final scene Jade is in a pile driver and her feet and pussy are completely exposed and unprotected. There is another assault on her ass, feet, and pussy before she is made to cum uncontrollably. Her holes have been filled and her pussy is dripping form all of the orgasms. Her sight was taken with a blindfold to ensure terror as The Pope put her mind and body through hell. What we end up with is a slut that needed to suffer and a man willing to make her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Newbie Jade Nile Struts Her Slut Stuff

The First Supper, Part Three Ionia

Cast: Maestro ,Satine Phoenix ,Cherry Torn ,Bella Rossi ,Lobo ,Lilla Katt ,Peter ,Princess Donna Dolore ,Van Darkholme ,Matt Williams ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,James ,Mister Torn ,Nina No ,Laura Antoniou ,Miss Jade Indica
Genres: Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Spanking ,master ,Discipline ,brunet ,BDSM ,Role Play ,Curvy ,bottom
The first Slave Initiation into service on the Upper Floor.
Duration: 1:24:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The First Supper, Part Three

RealTimeBondage Slave A Part 3 Troup

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Water torture is one of the most insidious ways of breaking someone there is. It relies on the slow, steady drumming of small drops of water, something no one would be afraid of naturally.
Duration: 53:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Slave A Part 3

Bondage Wedding Night Part I Blodgett

When the girls helped me undress, I must admit, I was a bit nervous. I don't know if it was before the wedding jitters? Maybe I was a bit excited about the prospect of being tied by Elizabeth. I knew that she had played around but I had no idea that she was this good with rigging. She tied my hands behind my back and produced a bright and shiny white ballgag. I only happily took it as Kyra took pictures. They both looked so cute. Lize had me lay on the bed facing down, I think I knew what she was going to do next and I was excited. Of course she didn't disappoint, She tied me in a cute and tight hogtie. What I didn't expect was what Kyra was going to do while Elizabeth filmed. I al exftremely ticklish. If you even act like your going to tickle me I cant help but explode in laughter. I am so ticklish, I feel like it will kill me, as if I will literally die of laughter. Kyra then started tickling me and I couldn't do anything but squirm in my hogtie, pull against the ropes and bit down hard on my ballgag, through fits of laughter. I was wearing all white on white sheets I laughed so hard I was worried I was going to pee in the bed.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Wedding Night Part I

Chair Vibed Whitewater

It's time to retire for the evening, but first, Johnny's needs to relax and make everything peachy keen. So, when I meet him downstairs with my peach nightgown and satin panties, he cogitates a scenario in which I cannot escape and am bound to a pleasurable device. Johnny ambles upstairs (Wait, I was just there. Should I follow him? Nah!) and returns moments later with duct tape and a surprise he won't let me see. He then urges me to sit on a chair in the living room. I'm curious where this scenario is going, so I eagerly obey him. Then, Johnny proceeds to give me a thick over the mouth, mouth packing stuffed, silver duct tape gag, so I won't be able to interrupt his process. I am further taped to the chair with more duct tape at the ankles, just above my bare feet, and to the back of the chair at my elbows and wrists. I am not quite sure what to anticipate, but I am sure he has more planned than just taping me to the chair. That is precisely when Johnny realizes that he is missing something and runs to the kitchen for more tape...this time he reappears with electrical tape (huh?). He pulls out his surprise (hee hee!) and tapes it around my body and firm to my muff. Johnny plugs in the device and then turns it on. Before I know it, I have forgotten all about plans for bed as I writhe around in rapture from...you guessed it...the Hitachi wand. This thing really is magic! Of course, I would sit back in duct tape all night and enjoy this little treat! Who needs bed?
Duration: 9:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 152.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chair Vibed

Alex Sanders and Hollie Stevens Moe

Cast: Alex Sanders ,Hollie Stevens
Genres: muscular ,Anal ,Ball Gag ,natural boobs ,Facefucking ,Bondage ,Domination ,blond ,big dick ,Rope Bondage
Hollie Stevens comes back to be dominated by Alex Sanders and fucked hard while restrained.
Duration: 29:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 343.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex Sanders and Hollie Stevens

A Gift Neuss

Cast: Katja Kassin ,Claire Robbins
Genres: Lesbian ,slim ,Facesitting ,Spanking ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Slave ,BDSM ,bottom ,shaped
Welcome new domme Katja Kassin to Whipped Ass. Katja, a strict and sexy German dominatrix is given the adorable submissive Claire Robbins as a gift and she expects her to perform and please her to her high standards. Katja’s sexy verbal humiliation and Claire’s innocent smile are infectious and together it’s all hot and strict lesbian BDSM at it’s finest. OTK spanking, caning, dildo gag, rope bondage, and strap-on ass fucking are all included.
Duration: 59:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Gift

Время генерации страницы 0.09873 секунды с 9 запросами