Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Submissive Big Tits in Brutal Bondage and Suffering

Submissive Big Tits in Brutal Bondage and Suffering

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: Karlee Grey
Genres: straight, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration
Video language: English

Karlee is young, sexy, and down to do the dirty while tied up and tormented. She has massive, all natural tits that every person should be able to squeeze and grope, but only the lucky ones get to. We begin with Karlee in a standing position with one of her legs pulled up exposing her already soaked pussy. This slut gets moist at the site of rope, so The Pope takes advantage of that and gets her tied up in helpless bondage as quickly as possible. The torment starts fast and the pace is set for he entire day. She screams, she begs, she pleads, and most importantly she squirts everywhere. The more intense the torment is, the more intense the orgasms get with each stroke of the flogger. Now she is on her back and her nipples get tied to her toes to prove that all whores curl their toes when stimulated. Her feet are caned and with the strikes coming down faster and faster, she almost rips the nipple clamps off of her nipples. Her pussy gets fucked hard and fast with exploding squirting orgasms. In the final scene she is face down with her legs spread wide. Her soles are attacked with a crop and the dungeon is filled with screams of agony. We complete the day with her pussy flooding the dungeon with more squirting orgasms.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Submissive Big Tits in Brutal Bondage and Suffering

Armani to Bondage Toy - Hogtied- Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I walk up behind Armani, who is still on her knees. I stuff a rag in her mouth and then wrap gray tape around her head sealing it in. I then lay her on the cold cement floor. It's not long before I rope up her ankles and put her into a tight hogtie. The rest of the clip is Armani struggling, 1st on her stomach and then on her side. At the end of the clip, I return to manhandle my poor captive. It's time to put her in a new position, so I start to untie her and that's when the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Armani to Bondage Toy - Hogtied- Part 2

Cabin Fever with Dakkota

Dakkota and I are on a vacation in the woods. She starts prancing around in tight white yoga pants and white bra. It's not long before there is too much movement for my liking and out come the ropes. Dakkota has a look on her face of satisfaction as her plan has worked... as planned. Dakkota is manhandled and roped and gets an over sized gag that her tiny mouth is not used to. This was a quick shoot to test out new camera equipment. I will be doing more like this soon, and as I get used to the new cams, I'll start upping the intensity again, but don't worry, I still have a lot of older content that I am currently editing on the old system.

Duration: 26:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 599.4 MB

Download Cabin Fever with Dakkota

Aubrey

'Aaaah!', said our brave Aubrey while she got shocked on top of the cage. Wearing nothing but a tight chastity belt, she decided to take the challenge again. She wasn't actually sure why she did it, but the prize is so tempting!!

Duration: 5:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13975kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 553.5 MB

Download Aubrey

Brutal Predicament Bondage, Relentless Torment, and Screaming Orgasms!

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Kink
Cast: Ashley Lane, The Pope
Genres: bondage, predicament bondage, The Pope, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment
Video language: English

Ashley is the real deal, the truest of bondage models, the one in a million that lives for the bondage and torment and could care less about the orgasms. She wants the most brutal and grueling bondage that will challenge her and push her limits as far as they will go. Ashley settles into the ropes and her pussy starts to drip with the anticipation of suffering more at the hands of The Pope.

Duration: 39:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Brutal Predicament Bondage, Relentless Torment, and Screaming Orgasms!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04575 секунды с 9 запросами