Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default It Part Two

It Part Two

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo
Video language: English

The snowballs have frozen Lila to the bone. She needs to warm up. The heater isn't doing it fast enough so Lila is told to move around. She's given exercises to do until she's warn out. The jumping jacks weren't good enough so bells are attached to her cunt and she's made to do more. Each time she jumps the bells ring out. Lila has a cute little pussy and everyone wants to use it. Dee straps on her giant black cock and rams it home while Lila swings back and forth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download It Part Two

Alice Maze - French HuCow

Cast: Alice Maze
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Magic Wand, Lactation, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Ball Ga

A new French HuCow was delivered to the farm. We can't understand her, but the milking language is universal. First up: the intake assessment. Alice seems to have very juice and soft udders. Her nipples are ultra sensitive, which means she is going to have a very hard time here. She will need a lot of training (and bondage) to get through the sessions. At least the farmer distracts her with a magic wand today, and Alice reaches a super intense orgasm, making incredible moo-ing sounds while her udders are pumped at full power for the expansion test. Will she become a resident? Maybe! She certainly has a lot of potential and her udders are very promising! Alice is submissive, but still a bit reluctant, and when we will put her on a nipple milker next time, she will most likely suffer a lot.

Duration: 12:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Alice Maze - French HuCow

The Farm part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

The final piece of the video puzzle as the girls from 'Police ' and 'The Rabbit Snare' are sentenced to a life of hard labor at The Farm.

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2111kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 451.0 MB

Download The Farm part 2

Bitches Love Leather Bonus

My captor, not looking any less menacing (hee hee!) returns to make me do what he wants. Once he is sure that I will submit to him, he removes the metal cuffs and demands that I remove my dress. Obeying his demand, I kneel on the floor in front of his "metal contraption", slowly remove my seductive red dress, and put my hands behind my head. I am now only wearing black and burgundy garter belt and stockings, with black bra and panties (and black metal collar, of course). The red latex bit gag is still in mouth. But, the bad guy decides he'd like to see a different gag on me. The bit gag just doesn't look right for what he has in mind. So, he makes me change out my gag for another one he found in my implements no doubt- a black leather panel with a red ball behind the panel made by Bitches Love Leather. It's a new gag and I haven't had a chance to wear it in yet, but I am just trying to concentrate on keeping the guy in black with the ski mask appeased.

Duration: 2:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5639kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

Download Bitches Love Leather Bonus

Cuntwalk

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

A little pleasure, a lot of pain, Hazel Hypnotic has never disappointed when it comes to our live feeds. She is a beautiful, top-notch performer that always keeps her promise to participate in the most deviant demands we can come up with.

Duration: 42:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5651kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cuntwalk
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01721 секунды с 9 запросами