Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Slut Begs for Extreme Bondage and Grueling Torment to Make Her Cum Prey Veng

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Kink
Cast: Rachael Madori, The Pope
Genres: bondage, pain, squirting, The Pope, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation
Video language: English
Rachael is sexy as hell and as soon as he rope touches her flesh, you can tell that she is a real rope slut. She is the kind of girl that immediately responds to the pain and bondage with a welcoming grin that says, "Hurt me more". Every scene gets a little more intense than the last one, and Rachael pussy gushes with squirting orgasms to prove that she loves to suffer at the hands of The Pope.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slut Begs for Extreme Bondage and Grueling Torment to Make Her Cum

Feast Your Eyes part 2 Hensel

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage, Humiliation
Once her pleas are successfully muffled the focus switches to her cunt. Not so much pleasuring it as brutalizing it. She's tied in a painful strappado with a rope tightly wound around her neck. Perched on the horse Sierra moans and strains as her weight takes it's toll on her tender nether region. The physical strength it takes her to hold herself up slowly softens her and she puts more and more weight on her neck.
Duration: 42:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7402kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Feast Your Eyes part 2

Warning!! Devastating Torment And Extreme Suffering!!! Darragh

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Ashley Lane, The Pope
Genres: bondage, clothespins, flogging, leather, leather belt, pain, pain slut, squirting, The Pope, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission
Ashley has every look that makes you think that she is that innocent girl next door. Just remember that looks are deceiving, and if you have learned anything from watching her shoots, it's that she is far from innocent. She is one of the biggest pain slut that have ever graced the pages of Device Bondage. Her masochism is so extreme that we offer you a warning that this is not for the weak of heart.We begin with her standin with her hands pulled high above her head and leather belts to restrict movement and make her helpless. The Pope enters and begins cover her flesh with clothespins. all of the are meticulously placed in every sensitive area of her skin. He then takes this to the next level by flogging them off of her until she almost collapse from the pain.Nerxt she is place in the throne of suffering and locked into place with steel traps. Her head is covered and her sight is taken away. Another leather belt is added to immobilize her head, then the suffering begins again. Her body is subjected to multiple forms of brutal torment; floggers, canes, whips, etc.In the final scene, Ashley is spread out on the floor in the most helpless position known to man. Don't let the simplicity of the bondage fool you; it is impossible to escape and every inch of her flesh is exposed and she has no way of stopping The Pope from terrorizing her. He controls every last thing about her including her breath. Nothing happens unless he permits it and now her orgasms will be what he drains from her in a squirting mess all over the floor.
Duration: 41:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Warning!! Devastating Torment And Extreme Suffering!!!

A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Frogtied and Spanked - Part 3 Pecs

Dr. Cupcakes lifts Rachel and sits her across Dr. Straps lap for some spankings. Afterwards they put Rachel back on the floor. Dr. Straps poses for pics with her bound captive. Rachel is then left as the two Dr's go to dinner.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 902.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Frogtied and Spanked - Part 3

Rendezvous a la De Sade Black River

Cast: Michelle, Master Costello, Hendrik R., Slave M.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Pussy & Tits Torture, Spanking, Fisting, SM, Dominatio
Yes, rendezvous of this sort are still taking place. And of course, being Master the neo Marquis, is he putting it onto film and kind enough, letting us watch some of these sumptuous rendezvous.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:59:19
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rendezvous a la De Sade

The Training Continues Napier

Cast: Chrissy Marie
Genres: BDSM, spanking, caning, discipline, slave trainin
She stands naked as directed, hands folded behind her back. Ready for inspection. She know she's going to continue her training as a sub. She's getting used to the idea that she will be trained and handled like object or a pet...depending on my mood. And she's ready. She knows there will some pain and discomfort involved. I sit and have her crawl to me. I put a steel collar and cuffs on her. The metal is cold and heavy and sends a message to her brain. So do the nipple clamps I attach. She endures the bite as they sink into her perky and sensitive nipples. Then I have her walk for me...in her high heels, nipple clamp chains swinging, with her head held high. I instruct her to get down on all fours, head down, ass to me. I tell her to back up till she's touching my legs with her exposed parts. I give her a two handed spanking. Then I tell her to follow me...crawling of course...to the bedroom. She kneels between my legs as I talk to her and tell her what to expect. I have her get up on the bed...Downward facing Slut Pose. I show her the three canes I plan to use. I let her choose which one first. I tease her...touching her with the tip...gently poking her slit. Then stroking her skin before giving her little taps. Those little taps get stronger...and pretty pink stripes begin to appear. I use all three on her...and she takes it well. Now back down on her knees as I cuff her hands behind her back. I have her lie on her back, legs spread open as I stand over her. She meets my gaze openly...bold, yet submissive. Comfortable in her submission. I reach between her legs and touch her pussy...only to give it a little spanking. As I smack it, her knees move instinctively to close and protect her pussy, but she keeps them spread wide. Of course it hurts. But the little quick slaps and the pressure from the rubs send conflicting messages to the sub's brain. Pain/pleasure/pain/pleasure until the two become as one.... I stand over her and look into her eyes. Her submission is a gift, and one that I continue to explore. The journey continues... And now Chrissy finds herself in an interesting position...Table tied, legs spread and arms stretched back. As part of her training she needs to continually be tested. And I enjoy pushing her boundaries and testing her limits. She waits patiently and perhaps a bit apprehensively. I get her attention when I attach clover clamps to her nipples. Her eyes widen as I tie the chain overhead, pulling it so her nipples are painfully stretched. I show her the flogger...I slowly drape the soft leather strands all over her. The cool supple leather has a sensual feel...but the anticipation grows. She knows the sensation will change. It starts with me swinging the flogger fairly softly so the strands brush over her exposed pussy. I increase the intensity until I am delivering hard impactful strikes. She takes it without any complaint. Good girl! I use my hand to softly stroke her. The combination of hard and soft is what works magic on the brain. The sensations start to become combined. Pain and pleasure, an intoxicating blend of endorphin releasing feelings. Next I decide to experiment with the cane. I hold it down on her vagina, aligned with her slit. One hand holding it down, and the other lifting the tip so it bows back. Then I release it SNAP!! down on her pussy. I like this new thing I've discovered... (new for me anyway). Chrissy responds well as I continue to sensually torture her pussy. I also use the cane more 'conventionally'...little stings everywhere. Chrissy has done so well in this lesson. I let her know, and she looks pleased and satisfied. But there's another lesson coming... Chrissy is in a new position...standing facing the wall...hands secured overhead. She waits expectantly. At this point, she has a pretty good idea what's in store for her. Painful stuff. She's relaxed and resigned. After all, it's part of her training. Subjecting herself to her Dom's will. Ready to receive physical punishment to please him. And in the process, she finds satisfaction...knowing she's pleasing him by being a good girl. There are some nice slo-mo sequences to enjoy as the fun begins. Spanking first...to 'warm' her up. Then the quirt...a nasty short whip that I use to snap her pussy as well as her ass. I place a stiff cane in the crack of her ass and have her hold it there...until I use it on her. The flogger follows, and by now her ass is glowing pink and red. Then the leather paddles. One has metal studs on one side. I make her count the strokes. She knows that if she loses track, we start all over. After the leather paddles, I use the cane again...after all you can't have too much cane now...can you?? I finish with a short rubber tube thing that really hurts...lol...like the rest didn't! I take her down. Her ass is going to bear marks for a while! We embrace. I'm pleased with her, and she's happy to have served me so well. A solid training day. She's on her way...but she will no doubt need more training...
Duration: 1:16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training Continues

Playful, Bratty, and Helpless Gia Derza in Bondage Colstrip

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Gia Derza
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, Blindfold, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dildo, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, Humiliation
Gia is a young slut that wanted to get put in grueling bondage and then be made to suffer and orgasm at the hands of The Pope. She begins her day in a brutal predicament position on her side. Once he enters, The Pope adds more rope to intensify the tie before cropping her feet and tits. Nipple clamps are added and then the knitting needle is brought out to show our new slut what pain really is. She screams for him to stop, but in the end the only thing that will stop him is the satisfaction that she is suffering. A vibe is pressed against her pussy and orgasms begin to pour out of her young pussy. Gia finds herself in a very compromising suspension in the next scene with her legs spread as wide as they will go. The Pope enters, and as much as she tries to act like she doesn´t like it, she cums with minimal stimulation from him. Next a blindfold is put over her eyes and he begins toying with her with different implements. Her entire body shakes from the impact of his heavy flogger, then he puts the vibe on her pussy again for more mind blowing orgasms. The final scene is starting and her body has almost given out on her; she can´t take much more. The Pope finishes her off with more flogging and then shoves a dildo in her pussy and begins to fuck her. After several more orgasms, she begins to realize that orgasms can be a form of torment too. The vibe is added again and she succumbs to the imposed orgasms brought on by her sadistic master.
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playful, Bratty, and Helpless Gia Derza in Bondage

Время генерации страницы 0.04097 секунды с 9 запросами