Old 09-25-2024, 11:47 PM   #21941
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Berlin Submits

Berlin Submits

Cast: Mz Berlin ,Isis Love
Genres: Facesitting ,LezDom ,Humiliation ,Big Tits ,Dominatrix ,Pussy Eating ,Breast Bondage ,Tattoo ,mixed ,Fingering
Video language: English

The fabulous Berlin is back looking very sexy in tight latex with her huge DD breast exposed. Isis love begins dominating her with verbal commands. She then punishes those big tits and ass before making her worship pussy. Berlin is then bound and gagged in different positions which includes massive orgasms, zippered clothespins, strap-on sex, breast bondage and more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Berlin Submits

Day 5 for Beretta. Will she be the perfect slave?

Cast: The Pope ,Beretta James
Genres: fake boobs ,bottom ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,black hair ,Anal ,master ,slim ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage

Beretta's final challenge! Hoping to secure her place as an Upper Floor slave, Beretta endures a difficult crotch rope and bears a lot of weight on her pussy but bravely sticks it out. She pushes her limits to the very edge in a challenging blindfolded position. She is shaking with fear in anticipation for the next blow; the sensory deprivation is a mind-fuck! Can Beretta pass the ultimate test of self control and discipline?

Duration: 1:02:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Day 5 for Beretta. Will she be the perfect slave?

Ginger and Carly

Cast: Ginger ,Carly
Genres: toned ,Nurse ,Tens Unit ,Electro Clamp ,Redhead ,Kinky ,Electric Dildo ,Humiliation ,Tattoo ,shaped

Ginger says her whole body is numb.so Nurse Carly runs some tests of the electrical kind and discovers that Ginger is just trying to get an insurance pay out!!! Some shocking punishment follows before Ginger is pleasured and released from Carly's kinky clinic!!!

Duration: 25:06
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 292.3 MB

Download Ginger and Carly

Arienh - mouth spreader

The lovely Arienh is doing well in her training. Because of her permanent septum piercing, she can easily be controlled. A small leash is enough to lead her around or park her anywhere we want. Today, Arienh is going to have a milking session on the red cow milker at high power. We leash her nose ring to the milking frame, she is submissive enough to stay there when we tell her to. Arienh's little moans tell us that the high powered machine hurts her a little bit more than she expected. To humiliate her even more we use a new tool: a mouth spreader. This will cause drooling and it is an effective gag. We would love to hear what you think about this session, please comment below!

Duration: 9:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14671kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Arienh - mouth spreader

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I step away and watch Ariel struggle in her bondage. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side and of course, I slap grab her tits a few times for good measure. I watch her once again for quite some time. Ariel has still not made any progress at all in her escape attempt, so I once again grab the thin cane and use it on her tits. Ariel yelps and moans as you might expect. I alternate between slap-groping her tits and whacking them with the cane. I finally clover clamp her nipples before tying them off tight to her collar. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2951kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 391.4 MB

Download A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06848 секунды с 9 запросами