View Single Post
Old 09-22-2024, 09:51 AM   #11179
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Autumn vs. The Want Ad Stonega

Within a week of posting my ad online and a few emails later Autumn was at my door, eager to help. Feigning any prior experience with rope I awkwardly invited her to so I could practice. After 20 minutes Autumn was more than secure in her ropes and it was more than obvious that I needed no practice. Before Autumn could say anything a gag is pushed into her mouth and left to find a way out. Counting the minutes until our hour session is up she does her best to free herself to no avail. Even if she could reach a knot, they are cinched so tight she couldn't undo them. As the hour nears I drop several hundred dollars on the floor sending her into panic. I'll be needing her for a bit longer than an hour.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2303kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 384.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Autumn vs. The Want Ad

Elise Graves: Clash of the Titans Laona

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Elise Graves, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, black hair, Bondage, bottom, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, natural boobs, Pain
Video language: English
We have our fair share of top notch models that grace the pages of Kink, but few are as iconic as Elise Graves. Elise is as powerful as a top as she is a bottom, and after almost 10 years, Elise Graves and The Pope are finally back together to bring you one of the most brutal shoots to ever be published on Hogtied. The rope is used in a way to become part of the torment. He uses his hands and other implements to make her suffer even more. Every piece of rope is tied with the purpose to inflict as much pain as possible. Elise’s body is pushed way beyond what a normal person could endure, but then again, Elise isn’t just any person. There is predicament bondage, suspension bondage, and traditional shibari as well. Elise digs deep to find the strength to get through every grueling position as The Pope layers more and more rope on her body to manipulate her and render her completely helpless.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9746kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves: Clash of the Titans

Sasha Banks Bubbly Banks Del Rey

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Sasha Banks
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation
Sasha Banks loves rope, but even she doesn't know quite how much. She's done some floor ties before. She's experienced a bit of corporal punishment. But there is nothing in the world like being suspended while cumming..
Duration: 52:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha Banks Bubbly Banks

Haydee Coburg

Cast: Haydee
Genres: Pierced Pussy ,Chains ,Submission ,natural boobs ,master ,Dunking ,Brunette ,Breast Bondage ,Fear Play ,Bondage
What does it mean to be a lifestyle submissive? Does it require being a slave 24 hours a day? Does it mean doing everything you are told without question? Perhaps it involves facing your fears to satisfy someone else.
Haydee is here to please her real life Master and Mistress. It is their fantasy to see her bound, gagged and humiliated on the world wide web…it is our fantasy to be the ones binding her and of course it is Haydee’s fantasy to please us all
Duration: 38:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 447.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Haydee

London RiverFit To Be Tied Holmes Mill

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Torture, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
A few more inches and she would be able to eat her own pussy. Her legs are pulled up so far behind her head that her asshole and pussy are presented and completely vulnerable.
Duration: 52:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London RiverFit To Be Tied

Shade Paine and Chanta-Rose Cornersville

Cast: Shade Paine ,Chanta-Rose
Genres: Slave ,Anal ,Strap On ,fake boobs ,Fingering ,Pussy Eating ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,slim ,Humiliation
Shade Pain is very submissive in her personal life. Chanta does a great job in punishing her and lets her have a wicked caning right at the moment of orgasm.
Duration: 32:21
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 376.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shade Paine and Chanta-Rose

Anal House Slave Teaches Anikka Albrite to Service Cock Magee

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Anikka Albrite, Bill Bailey, Dee Williams
Genres: slave, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex
Anal house slave Darling teaches Anikka Albrite how to service cock on the Upper Floor.
Duration: 1:08:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal House Slave Teaches Anikka Albrite to Service Cock

Время генерации страницы 0.05376 секунды с 9 запросами