Old 09-19-2024, 09:47 AM   #11142
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Assylum - Thank You for Letting Me Please You Beek

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
In this expanded cut of Charlotte Sartre's "massage scene," sweet little Charlotte gets her mouth severely used by Dr. Mercies on a day he's.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6266kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Thank You for Letting Me Please You

Brat! Arrgh! Frenchburg

Cast: Lexi Belle
Genres: Humiliation ,Domination ,BDSM ,Facial ,Cage ,Fingering ,Flogging ,Bondage ,mixed ,Handler
Video language: English
Lexi’s shoot was a fantastic adventure in mixed messages. Some might call it topping from the bottom, others might call it being bratty, I’ll let you decide and call it what you will.
Lexi asked for a hard flogging and I made sure to dish it out along with some facial humiliation to cut her down a notch, but she was on the verge of crying from misery and pain the whole time. (She claimed afterward she was “tearing” and wasn’t even near her limits…I call BS..but I cant be 100% sure.) Of course I don’t mind ramping it up because no one is going to die from a hard flogging, but it kept my crew on edge for 5 hours straight, causing us to stop and start in order to check in with her and wipe away the tears.
To add insult to injury, she mocked me in the closing interview saying I’d been to easy on her. Arrgh! If she has the nerve for a rematch, it’s going to be a steel cage bout between us with no holds barred and we shall see if her ass can cash the checks her mouth wrote.
Duration: 45:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brat! Arrgh!

Kelly's Wedding Day Chualar

Release Year: 1999
Cast: Kelly Ashton, Cleo Nichole, Alexis Taylor, Tyler
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Kelly Ashton is preparing for her wedding, and her gorgeous bridesmaids (Cleo Nichole, Alexis Taylor and Tyler) are helping her get ready.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:42
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2441kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kelly's Wedding Day

Wonderland Naruna

Alice. Alice. Alice. Did you not take any notice of what happened to Goldie Locks? I mean, you go wandering around in the strange Wonderland all by yourself, sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, smoking hookahs with a caterpillar and angering Queens who (or is it "Whom"?) delight in chopping off heads. I have to say....You should have seen this one coming, Alice. Right about now, I'm betting she is probably wishing she had run into the Mad Hatter instead of the Royal Chef and Potion Maker. He carries her into the castle kitchen, and plops her up on the stone counter. She is hogtied with rope and given a candy apple red ball gag to keep her quiet. She can try to stomp in her high heels all she wants now, but it won't do any good. Once the chef is pleased, that he has captured something sweet for dinner, he goes off to create some new potions to take it to the next level. I hope Alice enjoys being locked up in the castle kitchen all by herself...The Royal Chef is a bit whimsical and has been known to take off for days.....
Duration: 7:19
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 120.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wonderland

18 yo Big Butted Nayra's First Ass Woship - Mel , Nayra Napoleon

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Nayra was really blessed with a perfect butt, rounded and white and she will loves to fuck the ass by her favorite ass slave. Nayra waste much sensuality Having Pleasure of her slave for a perfect ass worship session. Check out this amazing release with this super top girl of 18 yo.
Duration: 29:34
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4037kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 916.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 18 yo Big Butted Nayra's First Ass Woship - Mel , Nayra

Fucked and Bound: Marilyn Johnson and Codey Steele Parnu

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kink
Cast: Codey Steele, Marilyn Johnson
Genres: Athletic, BDSM, big dick, blond, Bondage, Circumcised, Corporal Punishment, Leather, Paddle, PIV, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, Sub, top, Vaginal Penetration
Marilyn Johnson begins her day on her knees like a good whore is supposed to. Leather belts are added to restrain her. Codey Steele enters the room. He inspects her body including all her holes and begins throat-fucking her. He eventually lays her on her back and finger-bangs her pussy until she explodes with orgasms. Next, Marilyn is on her knees in doggy, positioned on a wooden box, with her hands pulled between her legs. This time Marilyn is subjected to corporal punishment. Codey uses a large wooden paddle and a flogger. He takes full advantage of her perfectly positioned pussy and delivers a serious fucking. Marilyn is put on her back with one leg pulled up in the air. Her hands are pulled above her head and her legs are tied open for full access to her pussy. He torments her cunt, vibes it, and fucks it into oblivion. In the final scene Marilyn has her arms in a box tie with her legs free. Codey throws her around like a rag-doll as he has his way. Marilyn is helpless to stop him and that’s just the way this whore likes it.
Duration: 59:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9777kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucked and Bound: Marilyn Johnson and Codey Steele

Assylum - Domme Destruction Remastered Mistress Margot Phelps

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
The hardest scene in Assylum history remastered--that's what we have here. Being one of the first scenes we shot, it had some pretty embarrassing technical flaws, so we had taken it down. But Margot is the real deal: a super cool person and totally genuine and depraved jack of all perversions.
Duration: 1:12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6446kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Domme Destruction Remastered Mistress Margot

Время генерации страницы 0.04390 секунды с 9 запросами