View Single Post
Old 09-19-2024, 09:43 AM   #11129
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

E-Stim 101: Introduction to Electrosex Palm Coast

Cast: Fivestar ,Ingrid Mouth
Genres: shaped ,Vibrator ,Latinx ,switch ,natural boobs ,Electrical Play ,black hair ,toned ,Redhead ,Double Penetration
Video language: English
Learn the shocking and empowering secrets behind Electrostimulation (E-Stim) play, including electrified skin pads and insertable toys like dildos, butt plugs, and vibrators. director, Fivestar, presents this comprehensive tutorial on electrosex, with orgasmic results enjoyed by Ingrid Mouth, who takes electronic double penetration in her ass and cunt.
To learn another type of electrosex play, see Kink University’s companion tutorial on Violet Wand Electrical Play.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: E-Stim 101: Introduction to Electrosex

Medieval Devices: Brooklyn Gray Jetersville

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kink
Cast: Brooklyn Gray, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Domination, dungeon, Edging, Fingering
We finally get Brooklyn Gray on our set, and she requests for medieval devices to be used on her. She has a fascination with them and wants to experience them herself. The Pope obliges with a wooden pony in the first scene. Brooklyn is stretched out, spread eagle with chains pulling at her ankles which have been bound in leather cuffs. All of her weight is resting on her pussy, making the suffering present the entire time. She is flogged viciously which shifts her weight around causing more grueling pain in her nether regions. After toying with her, The Pope adds the vibe to create more frustration and edging her until she finally is allowed to cum. Next, Brooklyn is locked into the scavenger’s daughter. The bondage seems somewhat comfortable, except for the fact that you have no choice but to stay in the same position until you are released. After some sensory play and paddling, the trust is builds between the two of them, so Brooklyn agrees to be blindfolded. The sensory play continues, but becomes more aggressive. Her senses are heightened, and The Pope takes full advantage by ripping non stop orgasms from her pussy. The final scene begins with Brooklyn in a doggy position with her head, wrist, and her ankles locked into wooden stocks. She has proven that she is tough, so he uses a paddle, cane, floggers, and his massive hands to brutalize her ass. This is one durable slut, so to reward her, she gets her mouth and pussy fucked until she can no longer keep herself up.
Duration: 53:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9719kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Medieval Devices: Brooklyn Gray

White Lingerie Buenos Aires

Some days you just want to feel innocent. All fresh and new. Like a virgin, perhaps. Today may be that day. I decide to surprise Johnny by wearing a white satin bustier that I have had for a very long time. He probably gave this to me very early in our marriage. And, I pair it with ever so sexy white satin panties, stockings and my best sparkly silver high heels. Johnny is quite taken aback when he sees me. He loves me in white lingerie. I think it was from the early bondage photos he saw when he was young. So, what is a man to do in this situation. I will tell you. He decides to make me feel like a bondage virgin again. He calmly and securely fastens a metal collar around my neck and then proceeds to tie my arms above my head with silvery gray rope and puts a pristine white ball gag in my mouth. And, just like that. My memory is refreshed. Yep. This is why I have a habit of dressing this way for my Johnny.
Duration: 13:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 580.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Lingerie

The Training of Seda, Day Two Pelahatchie

Cast: Seda
Genres: switch ,Bondage ,Role Play ,Gimp ,Female Slave ,Humiliation ,Oral Sex ,Brunette ,Discipline ,master
Slave slut Seda is trained in the finer points of servitude in the basement of Kink Armory.
Duration: 1:13:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Seda, Day Two

You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work part 2 Budd Lake

This clip is somewhat of a continuation of a recently posted clip where Rin was in a ziptie strappado. This clip stands on it's own though. You don't have to see the other clip in order to follow along with this one. The customer that Rin insulted said that he might sign back on if Rin is re-ziptied in a hogtie. The clip starts with the scarf that Rin was wearing being stuffed in her mouth. An entire roll of vetwrap, wrapped around her head, makes sure it stays there. She's stood up and her thighs are ziptied. Smaller zips are used to cinch them. She's then put back in the chair. More zipties are added to her chest. Her shirt is cut open. More zipties are zipped on her arms, welding her elbows together. Her gag is removed and then a few more zips are added to her upper body. She is then put on the floor. Her calves are zipped and then she is HogZipped. A short paint roller and a ziptie is used as a gag. Another is zipped around her forehead and then zipped, pulling her head back. She's then left to endure the strict zip tie bondage. After a while she is rolled on her side. She is left once again. Her Boss then her and gives her tits a few squeezes before he runs off to meet with the customer, leaving poor Rin on the floor still bound and gagged with zip ties.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work part 2

Teager, Maria Shadoes and Bridgett Harrington Madurai

Cast: Maria Shadoes ,Bridgett Harrington ,Teager
It is well know we are starting a new Bondage website called Bondagetrials. We have been searching for a rigger, Webmaster for this site. The following EXTRA BONUS weekend update is a video job interview if you will. We wanted to see their rope skills, and presence. We decided to use Hogtied as venue for the material. Have a nice weekend..
Duration: 31:53
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 371.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teager, Maria Shadoes and Bridgett Harrington

Cruel futile-struggles part 9 Neringa

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Cruel Bondage, Girls, Rope, Gags, Tape, Zipties, Lingerie
But he has not expanded into this yet and I suspect that he may not in the future either, as what he does now is real, whereas that would embrace an element of fiction into his videos that he may not find palatable.

Total size: 17.6 GB in 40 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel futile-struggles part 9

Время генерации страницы 0.06128 секунды с 9 запросами