View Single Post
Old 09-19-2024, 09:42 AM   #11127
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Trunk Plentywood

When Johnny told me that we were going to go dancing tonight, I think the wires got crossed. For some reason, I interpret that as a chance to dress a little country. But, I think he meant ballroom dancing. I can usually tell by the way his face changes as he evaluates my appearance. Oops. My country blue jean dress and cowboy boots were the wrong choice. No worries. We don't dance competitively, so we can dres however we want when we go to the socials. However, Johnny has decided that since I messed up, he'll still take me....I will be riding tied up in the trunk until we get close to the dance hall, though. So, that is exactly what he does. Johnny ties me up in a tight hog tie with rope in the trunk of the clean car. Interesting that the trunk of the car was so clean, hmmmmm. And, then he puts a thick white cloth gag on my mouth. That should definitely make the ride a lot quieter. I have to focus on not drawing attention to us. Of course, Johnny takes some pictures and videos before we go on our ride. That's a good sign that he does not want to forget this faux pas
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 480.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trunk

Yasmine needs to get to 15 Meppen

Yasmine is not so sensitive at lower levels, but to get to level 15 and get her prize money was quite a challenge!
Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 841.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yasmine needs to get to 15

Welcome Sabrina Fox, for her first Hogtied experience Mc Caulley

Cast: Sabrina Fox
Genres: Redhead ,Bondage ,Domination ,Humiliation ,Pain ,Tattoo ,Handler ,Fingering ,shaved ,BDSM
Video language: English
Normally, we baby and coddle new girls. We take it slow, easing them into the BDSM experience. Not today.
If you’re dating Lew Rubens, then you get no special treatment and we will come at you full tilt. You be subjected to four Category 5 ties (our hardest). You will be hung by your hair. You will be hung by your ankles with rope. You will be put in the most back-arching hogties and suspended. You will suffer a full wrist suspension with your head held back to an ass hook. You will be overloaded with pain, pleasure, and even severe tickling. After, you will smile about it..
Sabrina had a great time even though we overwhelmed her. We Hogtied folks had a great time. Dare I call this another Hogtied Classic?
Duration: 50:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcome Sabrina Fox, for her first Hogtied experience

Eva Lux West Long Branch

Cast: Eva Lux
Genres: Humiliation ,Electro Clamp ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Slave ,Pussy Eating ,slim ,Fingering ,Brunette ,Cattle Prod
Eva Lux came to us full of energy! She wanted to experience the electro orgams she had heard about from so many other models! We let her play by herself to begin with but it isn’t long before Chanta enters and she is restrained. Eva cums easily time and time again as the electricity is turned up and she enjoys the sensations that ripple over her body.
Duration: 32:24
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 377.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eva Lux

Electro Sex Slave Southport

Cast: Dee Williams ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: Facesitting ,LezDom ,Humiliation ,Blonde ,Tattoo ,Electro Clamp ,Slave ,Electrical Play ,shaved ,Lesbian
Submissive slut Darling follows Maitresse Madeline Marlowe into the isolated woods of Northern California for an electrosex initiation into 24 7 slavehood. Madeline’s tools of motivation include the cattle prod, the taser, an electric strap-on, a wired butt plug, pussy licking, finger banging, spanking, flogging, and the power of seduction. An intense afternoon and multiple orgasms welcome Darling into the full time world of sexual servitude.
Duration: 43:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electro Sex Slave

Aiden Ashley: Suffering Slut in Brutal Bondage Evening Shade

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: The Pope, Aiden Ashley
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Clover Clamps, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, Hot Wax, Humiliation, impact play, Metal Bondage, natural boobs
Aiden Ashley starts the day on her knees with her legs, neck, and wrists in steel traps. The Pope enters and immediately begins with precise, hard crops on her tender flesh. Aiden gets her nipples pinched with weighted clover clamps while The Pope rips intense orgasms from her wet pussy. In the second position, Aiden is bent heels-over-head, with her ankles and wrists locked in steel traps. This gives The Pope ample access to her ass, pussy, and the back of her legs for more impact play from the crop and flogger. Aiden then has more screaming orgasms pulled from her as she gets fucked by the dick-on-a-stick with a vibrator held firmly on her clit. In the final position Aiden is laid on top of cold metal springs with her wrists, neck and ankles locked down in restraints. Her body is worked over with whips from the cat o’ nine tails and flogger before The Pope pours hot wax on the sensitive skin. Finally, he brings her to a series of fierce orgasms before leaving the slut happy and soaked in her own squirt.
Duration: 56:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aiden Ashley: Suffering Slut in Brutal Bondage

Tiffany – many shocks Ohito

Tiffany!! She is such a trooper. Not even knowing the details about the shock collar challenge, she signed up and calmly waited for things to start. She has a very strong muscular response to the shocks, so even though she tries to play it cool, you can see her tense up a lot. Especially when the power is turned up!
Duration: 7:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14546kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 825.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiffany – many shocks

Время генерации страницы 0.02485 секунды с 9 запросами