Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

IR - Blonde Girl Mona Wales - Mona Wails Imperial Beach

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Mona Wales
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Mona Wales is an experienced player. We like that because she knows what to expect so we can go harder, faster, and longer. She is a dominant person when she plays at home but for people as well versed in the art of BDSM as we are, she is going to have to learn her place. She may be fine at taking control of others but here, on our turf, she is the play thing and we are the masters.
She falls into place quite nicely. O.T. binds her to the ratcheting leg spreader, a devious device that opens her legs. Click click click. Her spastic leg movements inadvertently pull open her left leg. We can’t have asymmetry so O.T. ratchets open her right leg. Now she’s in the perfect position for O.T. to take advantage of her. He has a whip that loves to lick pussy. Every time the little braid at the end of the single tail kisses her wet lips, she shrieks in pain.
She came to us to prove that she could take it as well as she dishes it out. O.T. covers Mona's face with a bit of cloth and then it starts. Water is sprayed across the rag and it begins to trickle through. Mona is shocked by how it feels, making her breathing difficult. It doesn't help that multiple, Hitachi-induced, intense orgasms have left her short of breath.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6725kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Blonde Girl Mona Wales - Mona Wails

Back in Session! Rocky Emerson Fucked in Suspension for First Time Matsuzaki

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Kink
Cast: Rocky Emerson, Quinton James
Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Bondage, Deepthroat, dom, Domination, drool, dungeon, Facial, Feet, Female Slave, Fingering
Welcome back to Brutal Sessions! Today we enter the dungeon for a very special shoot. Tattooed babe Rocky Emerson is no stranger to bondage, but today is the first time she will ever get fucked while suspended in bondage and to say she is excited is an understatement.
The day begins with her on her knees with a chest harness restraining her as her master enters the dungeon. Quinton James is not the brutal master that you are used to, but a sensual Dom that will tease his slut beyond anything she has ever experienced. He takes his time with her and caresses every inch of her flesh in search of the exact spot that will drive her crazy. After fucking her face for a while, he stands her up and begins to fuck her from behind. The magic wand is introduced, and the orgasms begin to pour out of Rocky. She is at the point of pure ecstasy, but is made to hold the feeling until she is given permission to cum.
Next Rocky finds herself in a side suspension that has all of her holes open and available. Quinton takes full advantage of this and fucks her pussy and mouth mercilessly before allowing her to have more orgasms. The final scene has Rocky on her back with her arms tied to her legs. She teases her master’s cock with her feet. Then he eats Rocky out before wringing more orgasms from her. He gives his pet a hard pounding before cumming all over her face and up her nose.
Duration: 58:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back in Session! Rocky Emerson Fucked in Suspension for First Time

Assylum - "What gives you pleasure gives me pain" Anal Clown Girl pt. 2 Emmonak

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
This session gets a bit sick. Last time, Dr. Mercies collected Arielle Aquinas's tears. Now, Dr. Mercies takes her tears and makes massage oil out of them. Then he canes her hands until they hurt and makes her massage him with her tear lotion.
Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6440kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - "What gives you pleasure gives me pain" Anal Clown Girl pt. 2

Lorelei Lee Sensory overload Coward

Cast: Lorelei Lee
Genres: Fingering ,BDSM ,Domination ,Nipple Torment ,Bondage ,Blonde ,Humiliation ,Gag ,Blindfold ,natural boobs
Lorelei Lee endured sensory overload in this intense Device Bondage scene. Gagged, blindfolded, caned, flogged, and made to orgasm over and over.
As if trapped, standing barefoot, and squatting on jagged concrete wasn’t enough, Lorelei suffers though a most intense scene. Heavy breath play, nipple torment, and some of the hardest orgasms cause Lorelei to enter “subspace”. A phenomena that must be watched to be understood.
Duration: 20:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 464.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lorelei Lee Sensory overload

Darling Keauhou

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: shaved ,Electrical Play ,Electro Plug ,Femdom ,natural boobs ,Electro Clamp ,Humiliation ,Pussy Eating ,Lesbian ,Blonde
When I go on vacation I like to make sure I have plenty of things to keep me entertained, books, movies, games, and hot little bondage sluts to play with. This time I have Darling accompany me, and what wonderful entertainment she was! Before we get started I ask her what she knows about water and electricity. She says wisely that, “the two should not be mixed.” At that I stuff her pussy with an electrical stim and toss her in the pool to test that old adage. Turns out water and electricity do mix….oh yes, they mix very well! Then I take her around the grounds and we enjoy all the luxuries of vacation, swimming in the pool, warming up in the hot tub, relaxing in the steam room, basking in the sun and taking in the beautiful view. But Darling enjoys all of these while she is tied up and getting zapped with a variety of electrical toys!!!!! Mmmm vacation, there’s nothing quite like it!
Duration: 32:23
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 377.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling

Tie Zhaotong

Johnny found this adorable 90's style dress at Target and bought it for me. But, I know exactly what is going to happen next when I put on the dress he got me with my trusty black leather boots. Things don't stray too far from my plan. Johnny puts me in a strapado with rope in the loft. And, then puts the leather harness gag over my head. It's not bad, I would have preferred a ball gag, but beggers can't be choosers!
Duration: 9:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tie

Introducing Double H All Natural Tits Katrina Jade Gaza City

Cast: Katrina Jade
Genres: Big Tits ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Fingering ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Curvy ,natural boobs ,Humiliation
Super Hot starlet Katrina Jade brings her all natural double H tits to HogTied to get tied up, whipped and orgasmed over and over in inescapably tight rope bondage.
Duration: 44:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Introducing Double H All Natural Tits Katrina Jade

Время генерации страницы 0.08351 секунды с 9 запросами