Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Hardcore Bondage and Torment Wallingford

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Hazel Paige, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, Humiliation, natural boobs, Pain, Rope Bondage, Sadism, shaved
Video language: English
Hazel Paige begins in a brutal kneeling position with her feet pulled up high, leaving her no choice but to balance on her knees for the duration of the scene. The Pope begins his meticulous deed of tormenting her with clothes pins on her tits. Then the pins get added to all of the sensitive areas he can get to, before giving her her first of many orgasms of the day. Hazel prepares for them to be hit off of her flesh, but quickly realizes that this is more than she can bare, but more orgasms convince her that they can come off however The Pope sees fit. Next, Hazel is subjected to a grueling scorpion suspension. All of her weight is supported by her chest, which inhibits her breathing, so the suspension is short lived. She was able to have a few orgasms before needing to be released. In the third scene, Hazel is on her back with her feet up in the air and her arms tied to her legs. The Pope dishes out some bastinado before moving on to imposed orgasms with a vibrator and a dildo buried deep in her cunt. Hazel is at her tipping point, so The Pope does one final scene with her and mounts her atop a Sybian. She is in an upright spread eagle position, and all of her weight resting on the Sybian between her legs. The orgasms pour out of this slut as we wrap the day up.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hardcore Bondage and Torment

Yoga Beattie

I got these really cool yoga pants at Old Navy and decided that they would be great for a little bondage workout. I pair my coral yoga pants with a gray t-shirt and Johnny ties me barefoot on the floor in a hog tie with the silky gray rope. He, then, gives me a thick white cloth gag and proceeds to let me attempt to stretch my way out of this predicament. I don't get away, but I do happen to get in a little bit of exercise by struggling around so much! Win Win!
Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5895kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 595.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yoga

Yellow Dress Otho

It's spring time again! You know what that means...I can pull out all those cute dresses that have been hiding in the back of the closet all winter long. Today, I settle on a charming yellow sundress with matching yellow satin panties. I flit around the house in my little dress, going about my usual business until Johnny spots me. He is pleasantly surprised, because he loves it when I wear dresses around the house. But, it is not good enough to just see in the dress. He wants to tie up and gag me, so that he can enjoy this sight a little longer. And, that is exactly what happens. I am tied in a ball tie with rope and given a thick over the mouth cloth gag on the living room floor. I think it's time to watch a movie. I mean, Jackie struggle, again..
Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 645.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yellow Dress

Lily Lane: Fucked in Strict Bondage Gibson

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lily Lane, Tommy Pistol
Genres: Big Tits, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Brunette, dom, dungeon, fake boobs, Flogging, Handler, Latinx, Nipple Clamps, Rough Sex, shaved, slim, Squirting, Sub, Tattoo, The Pope, top
The time has come for Lily Lane to suffer at the hands of Tommy Pistol. Lily is placed on her back with her legs tied at the ankle and knee to ensure her helpless. Tommy sees an opportunity and jumps right in and tries to bury his fist deep inside of Lily’s pussy. It’s early, and her pussy needs to be warmed up. Tommy moves on to torment. After some flogging, he begins to fuck her face with his hard cock. He commands multiple squirting orgasms from her willing pussy. The dungeon is wet and he fucks her pussy deep and hard. She covers him in her sweet nectar. The next scene begins with Lily on her knees with her face down in a helpless doggy position. Tommy goes straight to work fucking her from behind. She tries to get away and quickly finds out that’s not an option. He goes back and forth between her pussy and mouth until he has had enough of this position. Lily finds herself on her back again, but this time a steel device holds her in place as Tommy invades her holes. He adds some nipple clamps to increase her suffering as he continues to fuck this slut. A vibe is pressed firmly against her clit as he goes balls deep inside of her pussy.
Duration: 57:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9731kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Lane: Fucked in Strict Bondage

Sydney Hale, Pantyhose & Duct Tape! Pond Creek

I love it when my guy asks me to put pantyhose on. Not only on my legs but as a top as well. The silky smoothness of the pantyhose fees so good against my skin. But I never know what he has planned for me when he asks me to wear pantyhose. I was surprised and a bit skeptical when I didn't see the suitcase of rope. Instead was a hardware bag full of duct tape. He ripped open one of the rolls and started working the duct tape around my upper body securing my arms behind my back. He even had the nerve to duct tape my hands so I couldn't try and pick at it. The duct eventually made its way down my legs. I was turning into a duct tape mummy! The sassiness was on full load so that was shut down every so quickly with some stuffing of some panties and a brand new ace bandage. Apparently this new one was quite a bit longer than the previous bandages. Extra bandage around my head meant less flow to the brain and was making me quite light headed. I was not pleased! I tried to tear apart the duct tape with the strength that I could muster up but the duct tape was for sure stronger than me. Finally not wanting to leave me little piggly wiggly toes unattended, my guy wrapped them in electrical tape. So I lay there in my duct tape and pantyhose completely fucked!
Duration: 4:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 160.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale, Pantyhose & Duct Tape!

The Punishment Pool Goffstown

Cast: Victoria Voxxx
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Domination, Fingering, Pain Slut, Rope Bondage, Small Tits, Spanking, Submission, Whipping
Victoria Voxxx returns to Kink joining The Pope for some hot weather rope bondage in the pool! Ball-gagged and tied up with rope, Victoria is carried through the man-made rivers of the Kink compound by The Pope, stopping occasionally to finger her pussy. The Pope finds a cave and drags Victoria in so he can really finger-bang her pussy and spank her ass. Next up, The Pope has Victoria tied on her stomach on top of a rock in the pool where he can grope her without resistance. First The Pope fingers Victoria’s pussy and then spanks her thighs. The Pope uses some slack from the rope to choke Victoria, leading to even more orgasms. Then The Pope turns Victoria over and sits her in the pool while he chokes her from behind with one hand and finger fucks her pussy with the other. Finally Victoria is tied to a palm tree in the pool and The Pope taunts her with splashes before he breaks out Fluffy for some intense water whipping. Being the pain-slut she is, Victoria not only takes everything Fluffy has to offer but she actually gets off on it. With a little help from The Pope fingering her clit Victoria gives one last explosive orgasm before melting down the tree in the summer heat.
Duration: 32:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9624kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Punishment Pool

Brutal Awakening Coudersport

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Freya Parker, Codey Steele
Genres: Athletic, BDSM, big dick, blond, Bondage, Brunette, Choking, Circumcised, Facial, Flogging, natural boobs, Pain, Pain Slut, PIV
Freya Parker is brand new to doing hardcore bondage shoots, but is also very aware of the transformation one goes through after experiencing such a journey. She buckles up for what will eventually become the most intense experience of her life thus far and leans into the idea fully. Codey is well versed in BDSM, so she is good hands, and is very aware of the care given to take her on this day. She begins on her back with steel shackles locking her wrists and ankles in place, rendering her completely helpless. This is a new feeling for her, but again she leans into the feeling, even if it is fear of the unknown. Codey lets her experience things at her own pace, and although she is not a pain slut, she is very much present for it. Freya is ready to take a big next step, so she is put in a suspension so that Codey can fuck her face-to-face. And without warning, there it is…her first bondage orgasm, and it is something she could not have prepared herself for if she tried. She is afraid, aroused, nervous, and over powered by it., and we captured this moment for your viewing pleasure. The orgasms continue throughout the day, and each one present Freya with more emotions that are foreign to her, but will forever be stuck in her mind. She fights to get away from these feelings and emotions, but Codey guides her though the process to ensure she gets the total experience.
Duration: 59:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Awakening

Время генерации страницы 0.04950 секунды с 9 запросами