View Single Post
Old 09-18-2024, 09:09 AM   #11113
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sydney Hale, Self Bound Bliss! Dows

Sexy Sydney, in stockings, garters, bra and panties enjoys an evening of self applied harness ballgag and rope!
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5033kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 339.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale, Self Bound Bliss!

Ropexpert Xxx video Traer

RopExpert has me exactly where he wants me! Well, almost! I'm sure he would prefer if he had me tied up in his own room, but he captured me in my hotel room. No matter! The important thing is that he has me tied up and there is no way I can escape. As I sit in the armless desk chair in my red satin blouse, skirt, stockings and heels, I start to survey RopExpert's handiwork. He has me tied in at least 4 different spots to the chair and my legs are tied together at least 4 times as well! I try to free my arms as my eyes scan up and down all this rope. He comes over to taunt me some more as I attempt to make some progress. He pulls my hair, and grabs me in several places before stepping back to watch me struggle. I toss back and forth on the chair and spin as much as I can. I'm hoping to loosen the rope, but to no avail. After a while, he rightly presumes that although I cannot escape, he has not made this predicament difficult enough for me. He grabs another rope and attaches the rope at my chest to the rope on my knees and pulls my knees up some, so that my feet can't touch the floor. He swings the chair back and forth and then realizes that although my feet aren't touching the floor, I can still use my shoes to get some momentum from the casters under the bottom of the chair. OH NO! RopExpert removes my shoes and proceeds to cast them off to the side. What am I going to do? He lets me struggle a bit more before returning for his final assault. He pulls up my skirt a bit and rubs the tops of my thighs and reveals the garters underneath. He leaves the room and figures somebody should be by later to let me loose. I become increasingly agitated and uncomfortable as the drool drips from my ball gag until my chin, neck and chest are soaked with saliva. Will I ever get loose?!?! It's not looking good.
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 150.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ropexpert Xxx video

Horny Whores Holiday Orgy Sunland

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Xander Corvus, Aiden Starr, Kimber Woods, Roxanne Rae
Genres: bondage, collar, flogging, pain, predicament bondage, slave, submission, bdsm, orgy, swingers, Double Penetration, dildo, straight, female slave, master, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex
Video language: English
In part two of this salacious holiday season insatiable Kimber Woods earns her collar in an epic display of anal submission and oral degradation in tight bondage. Riding her slutty little face is senior slave Roxanne Rae, her pert nipples painfully clamped and held on a short leash by the Governess Aiden Starr. Both sexy submissives are rode hard as Kimber has all her holes fucked and learns to beg and get permission for her orgasms like a good girl. Roxanne wait for cock fresh from her sister slave´s tight holes and licks up all the cum.Meanwhile, the rest of the floor is filled with sexy swingers riding the fuck machines to capacity, fucking on the couches, suspended in the air in sadistic shibari, single tailed, flogged, spanked and used. Everyone is truly letting loose for the holidays and the sounds of pleasure and pain fill the room. The Steward has a present for Dan´O´Rama: It´s Iona Grace wrapped as a present to be unwrapped with a single tailing. Iona is as beautiful and well behaved as her previous years as a house slave and makes her mouth available for deep throat fucking and takes her dragon tailing and flogging like a champ in a bit of predicament bondage. It seems to us that Kimber can take even more than her first challenge, so the Governess straps up and gives that bitch a large dildo in the ass while Xander uses her pussy. As Kimber endures her double penetration to the crowds screams and delight, Roxanne shoves her pussy in Kimber´s face and demands oral service as she takes her punishment from the The Steward. The result is a wet and wild orgy with plenty of anal, pussy licking, and a huge holiday load for the grateful house slaves.
Duration: 1:07:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Whores Holiday Orgy

The Awakening Soddy Daisy

Cast: Le Petite Blonde
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Cage, Deepthroat, Domination, Flogging, Kinky, Leather, Leather Cuffs, Role Play, Hardcore
Le Petite Blonde is on a date with a kinky man, Master Tyler Drake. They go to a sex club and order assorted BDSM predicaments and instruments from the menu. She gets naked, wearing only high-heels and enters a metal cage. She gets her neck locked inside a metal stockade with her head sticking out. Tyler gropes at her flesh from outside the cage. He spanks her ass, squeezes her tits and fingers her pussy. He takes her head out of the stockade and directs its to his big hard cock and shoves it down her throat. Next, he enters the cage and Le Petite Blonde gets her tight pussy filled and fucked. After that, Blonde is tied to a St. Andrew’s Cross, bound with rope and leather cuffs. Tyler rolls a Wartenberg Wheel across La Petite Blonde’s skin. He switches to a leather flogger and then a paddle and turns her ass bright pink. He uses the round metal end of the flogger and fucks Blonde’s pussy with it. Blonde gets a ball gag in her mouth and then filled with Tyler’s meat stick and he fucks her deep, hard, and fast until he blows a load all over her ass.
Duration: 57:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9690kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Awakening

Assylum - Doctors abusement pt. 2 Patient: Kara Cox Sonderborg

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
Other sites talk "extreme," but we actually give you extreme. In part 2 of Kara's therapy, her ass gets shredded with the cane, her asshole gets shredded with cock and a fuck machine, and her facial cavities get shredded with oregano oil and piss.
Duration: 37:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5547kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Doctors abusement pt. 2 Patient: Kara Cox

Come on and lick my ass - Bruna , Tassia Liepaja

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Tassia is teaching her slave to take a shower, when she will wash her pussy, Tassia feels the pussy getting wet, full of pussy juice. After the shower, Tassia tells to Bruna about her wet pussy that be ashamed, but now Tassia is excited and will play with Bruna. The naughty goddess puts Bruna to worship her asshole, pussy and tits. Its very hot to watch Bruna licking with much desire Tassia's white butt, putting the tongue very deep inside her asshole until she cum.
Duration: 32:48
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4040kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Come on and lick my ass - Bruna , Tassia

Natalia Forrest – angry Seclin

Natalia Forrest doesn’t know why she keeps coming back to get shocked. Well, must be the cash prize, she ponders. But after today’s challenge, she might never return again, we shocked her really hard and she got really angry… Natalia style!
Duration: 7:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14628kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 802.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natalia Forrest – angry

Время генерации страницы 0.09352 секунды с 9 запросами