View Single Post
Old 09-17-2024, 10:06 AM   #11083
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Mesh Bodysuit Tight Hogtie Raahe

Mina is wearing a black mesh bodysuit, black wet look thigh high socks and black heels. She is gagged, and tightly hogtied in pink rope. A very tough, very sexy predicament. The Doxy makes an appearance for some good vibrations.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8586kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mesh Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

Lew Rubens - Emi stocks in a box Shirleysburg

Naughty Emi is back and can't resist trying out my Stocks in a Box. Little does she know how unforgiving and stressful that harmless little box can be. So to be sure she can't back out, I start with her in a tight harness ballgag and of course very high heels to increase discomfort. We start by sizing her up for the proper fit. As soon as she is in it, being the escape artist she is, she tries to lift the lid. After a minute she actually gets the lid part way up. I let her struggle with it for a while then stop in and push the top back down. About then - and this is for real - she calls 5. That's the safety signal for needing out within 5 minutes. But she has only been in it for Less than 5 minutes so far! So I tell her I can give her some support to make it easier to stand in this very uncomfortable position. She nods vehemently thinking that I'm actually going to give her some kind of relief. As Dominic Wolfe says: "Silly Girls!" Will they never learn? So I add a crotchrope, run it through a pulley overhead, then down to her harness ballgag. Not only does it hurt to rest her legs by sitting on a thin rope running through her pussy, it pulls hard on her head harness. No relief. Anywhere. Poor Emi.
Duration: 11:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6444kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 564.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lew Rubens - Emi stocks in a box

Liz Rainbow – cuffed and shocked Long Pond

Liz Rainbow is cuffed to the wall and she will only be released after she completes this shock challenge! We start her off at level 3, and go up to level 12, which is too much for her. But she’s not done! We give her the remote and tell her to shock herself one last time. It is soooo hard to press that button yourself…
Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 839.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liz Rainbow – cuffed and shocked

Maid Surprise Part I Leuven

I found a piece of paper and wrote the word "surprise" on it with a pen I found in the room. Then I taped it to microwave behind me using a piece of ductape I had found earlier. Using a seat from the kitchen I boosted myself on to the small kitchen counter. It is very difficult to do things in heals! I grabbed the rope and and double it in half, then wrapped it around my ankles, pulling the free ends through the double end, as I had seen done to me thousands of times before. The rope bit into my skin but was silky smooth at the same time. I pulled it tight and the last few feet I pulled it through the middle of the wrapped wrope. Then I wrapped the rope around the rope itself, between my ankles. I did the same for my thighs. I grabbed the thick cloth and used it as a gag. It was so thick I could bite as hard as I wanted to or make what ever noise I wanted, the noise would be muffled. All anyone would hear is a mufled "mphhhh". I then took the pair of hancuffs and fed them through the upper cabinets handles. This was a lot harder then it looked, especially since it was beind me. Hearing them click in place, I was secured.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 296.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maid Surprise Part I

Wax On, Whacks Off - Cali Sweets, Eli Cross Hudiksvall

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Cast: Cali Sweets, Eli Cross
Genres: Athletic, BDSM, Black, black hair, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Hitachi, Hot Wax, Humiliation
Video language: English
Cali Sweets is back on Kink and this time Eli Cross is here to test her pain and pleasure limits. First Cali is bound in a metal stockade making her fantastic ass the perfect target for Eli to spank. It’s not long before Eli moves on to the flogger and the bundle cane. He thoroughly enjoys tenderizing Cali’s flesh. After playing with her tits and pussy, Eli fingers Cali’s soaking wet hole and then makes her cum with the Hitachi. Then, Cali is bound naked and standing so Eli can drip as much wax on her sexy skin as he wants. He starts with her tits and then works his way down. As soon as the hot wax is applied, Eli wants to remove it so he flogs Cali’s tits, and then uses the bundle cane to finish the job. He fingers her pussy and extracts some more orgasms with the Hitachi. Finally Cali is bound on her back to the box, exposing her pussy for Eli’s amusement. He starts by slapping her tits along with her tight stomach. He then breaks out the leather strap and the bundle cane once more to really redden Cali’s skin. After Eli applies some more wax to her tits that he takes it off with the flogger again before giving Cali’s pussy it’s reward by fingering and vibrating her into more orgasms.
Duration: 52:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wax On, Whacks Off - Cali Sweets, Eli Cross

Filthy Nasty Anal Sluts: Gia Derza and Rory Knox Kremmling

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Rory Knox, Gia Derza
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Ass To Mouth, Big Ass, Big Toy, Blonde, Brunette, buttplug, Curvy, Dildo, Dominatrix, Fishnets, Fisting, Gaping, Latex, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs
Video language: English
Rory Knox is excited to play with Gia Derza’s butt so today is her lucky day because Gia is ready for some hot girl on girl anal action. She wants to get really messy and see how much Gia can take in that famous asshole of hers. Gia is face down on her knees bound with rope and ass up high. Sexy Rory Knox can hardly contain her excitment when she finally gets her hands on Gia. First toy is a hard, bumpy glass dildo that glides right into Gia’s hole like butter. Rory slides it in and out causing Gia to gape right away and then lets her lick the dildo clean. Next Rory pulls out a massive latex dildo and pounds her hole deep to get her ready for the unbelievably long slink. Gia takes it like a pro loving every inch of that thing stuffing her ass full and it makes her cum. From ass to mouth Gia sucks the slink clean and shares spit with Rory as they kiss and giggle. Now GIa is in a full rope suspension as Rory easily fits her whole fist in Gia’s elastic ass. Then Rory fucks her ass with a huge pink strap on dildo making Gia cum again and again but she desperately wants a fist back in her hole. Rory lubes up both hands and smoothly slides each one in and out of Gia’s butthole until she is out of her mind with orgasms. Finally Gia gets her turn to play with Rory’s slutty hole. First she gets a butt plug up her ass and then a few fingers until Gia’s whole hand pounds her out making Rory cum hard. Finally Gia stuffs another long dildo up Rory’s hole and drills her ass relentlessly until Rory can hardly take it anymore. With ass juice, spit and cum flying everywhere these girls are having too much fun. Endless orgasms for these filthy nasty sluts!
Duration: 54:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9788kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy Nasty Anal Sluts: Gia Derza and Rory Knox

Lady Lyne is back for more shocks! Pharr

Lady Lyne is back already! She wants another go at the shock collar challenge. This time though, there are nipple clamps added to the session. Will she be able to cope with the clamps and the shocks?
Duration: 7:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13720kbps

File size: 790.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Lyne is back for more shocks!

Время генерации страницы 0.06036 секунды с 9 запросами