View Single Post
Old 09-17-2024, 10:05 AM   #11081
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Love Bound Part I Denison

A few weeks ago Johnny and I made a trip to the local Fredericks of Hollywood store in search of a yellow corset. They didnt have it but I saw this new pinkish corset and matching panties and new I had to have them. We werent sure how we were going to shoot them though. I had the opportunity to shoot with Sandra Silvers a week ago and learned that I could dye rope. So Johnny and I decided to give our toy making abilities a try and have a relaxing day of love bondage and a photo shoot. Basically I just have to look cute all tied up. I could handle that. The rope didnt turn out the way we intended but it was amazingly soft and interesting none the less. I loved the way this corset looked on me, so much so that later on I even wore the harness ballgag trainer, which I hate doing but it did look good.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 232.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love Bound Part I

The Big Bust 2: Drug Lords Take Revenge Unicoi

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Karlo Karrera ,Toni Ribas ,Sara Jay ,Ava Devine
Genres: Domination ,Whipping ,Kinky ,Orgy ,Stud ,Slapping ,Curvy ,Big Tits ,uniform ,Vaginal Penetration ,Tattoo ,Fetish ,Choking ,big dick ,Anal Fisting ,Corporal Punishment ,mixed ,Interracial ,Facefucking
Video language: English
Sex and Submission is proud to present another featured shoot with storyline and high production value! Ava Devine and Sara Jay just want to be treated and respected like one of the guys at the station, but they are constantly catching ridicule from their peers. When a new assignment comes up involving dangerous criminals, they go against the captains orders in hopes of proving that they’re capable of getting the job done on their own. Watch what happens when these two special tactical officers attempt to bust three ruthless drug lords and get captured! Includes rough sexy orgy, double anal and double vaginal penetration, role play, internal anal and vaginal cum shots, bondage sex and giant tits!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Big Bust 2: Drug Lords Take Revenge

Super Slut Sertar

Cast: Lily LaBeau ,James Deen
Genres: Submission ,Blonde ,Gag ,big dick ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,shaved ,mixed
This is part 1 of 4 from December’s live show.
Princess Donna joins the DB crew in the first part of Lily’s destruction. Lily is trapped and stretched from wrist to ankles on our table stock. A gag on a stick is locked into her mouth to keep her head immobile. Donna relentlessly brings out the cane to find the ticklish spots. When that doesn’t work out, orgasm denial is put into place. Add nipple clamps with weights to stretch out those perky tits and we’re good to go
We flip her over to expose that near perfect ass. She is flogged and tickled with a belt strapped around her throat to keep her face in plain view. The sounds of gasping as she gets exhausted from holding herself up. The sweet sound of struggle. It’s only moments before Princess Donna gets her hand in there. She is made to cum until she nearly chokes herself out.
Duration: 1:19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4530kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Slut

Gravity Snyder

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Hung up such as Christ on the cross, Nikki includes a little time to consider the things she said during our question and answer period. She has to wonder if telling our team she was afraid of Elise and Jack is going to return to her. They're clearly both moving at her entire body with whips, but also the second they step from how Matt comes in and begins to work with her pussy and tits having a flogger.That is if she begins screaming so loudly she wants to be gagged. Her makeup is running her face down in streaks, carried by her tears of annoyance. Maybe, she thinksshe shouldna battle of that kind has leveled to the remainder of the crew. If they come around to attach the nipple clamps it turns into a bit more apparent. All doubt is removed, as the weights are attached by them into them. This has turned into a game of “who is the better sadist? ”
Duration: 53:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gravity

Lina Roselina – punished school girl Moncalieri

Cute tiny school girl Lina is in detention. She is still misbehaving, maybe a shock collar will help? She manages to write ‘I hate shock collars’ on the blackboard before she is put in a corner for some severe shocks.
Duration: 6:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14778kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 664.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lina Roselina – punished school girl

Lina Joy - hogtie novice Bien Hoa

Lina Joy is very pretty, but with a harness ballgag she is even prettier, I think you will agree! She has never been hogtied before, so this is her genuine first time. I tied her elbows and her ankles, then pulled her wrists up a bit. Tying her harness gag to her cute toes was the finishing touch. Lina loved it! She wants to do more soon!
Duration: 5:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 298.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lina Joy - hogtie novice

Luna's Lovely Lashing Billings

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Cast: Luna Lovely, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, Beard, Big Ass, Bondage, Brunette, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Curvy, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Hitachi, Humiliation, natural boobs, Noose, Rope Bondage, Sadism, shaved, Slapping, slim, Small Tits, Spanking, Submission
Luna Lovely is back on Kink and this time she’s eager to be marked, and The Pope is the man for the job! First Luna is tied on top of a wedge sawhorse where The Pope ball-gags her then puts her in a noose for more control. Then The Pope begins whipping her ass until Luna starts to quiver. He gives her the Hitachi for a while before returning to the lashing of Luna’s fit body. Eventually the crop comes out and The Pope really starts tenderizing Luna’s flesh. Next Luna is suspended giving The Pope clear access to all of her, so he starts off with a good spanking before adding even more rope. Once Luna is secured, The Pope fucks her exposed pussy with the dildo then adds the Hitachi for over-stimulation and keeps going until he’s gotten the orgasm from her that he demands. Finally, Luna is tied to a pole with her arms and legs over her head for even easier access to her pussy, which The Pope starts slapping. Eager to up the ante, he soon breaks out the cane and starts going to town on Luna’s ass and thighs. It’s not too long before Luna gets her wish and her legs are good and marked, so The Pope gives her pussy the Hitachi one more time as her reward.
Duration: 50:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9844kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna's Lovely Lashing

Время генерации страницы 0.03692 секунды с 9 запросами