View Single Post
Old 09-16-2024, 12:27 PM   #21778
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Validation - Cici Rhodes

Validation - Cici Rhodes

Cici Rhodes looks pretty in pigtails but she'll look even better in tears. She lets us see her pain proudly. She calls it subspace. It is more than that, though. It is a driving need inside of her to test herself against PD's darkest desires.
She knows how brutal he can be. Just looking around she can see dozens of devious devices. Each one inflicts its own special type of humiliation or agony. If she can steady her nerves enough to suffer through them she will get the validation she so badly needs from him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 676.0 MB

Download Validation - Cici Rhodes

The Wrong Way to Use a Chair

Trying to come up with fresh ideas is fast becoming more and more difficult, we are approaching the 100 update mark and for the most part are pretty happy with our scenarios, but as time goes on things seem to feel a little less fresh. So, I have decided I will start looking at the wonderful world of Bondage Art for inspiration and attempt to recreate some scenarios from there. So if you guys have some fantastic art with a realistic position you would like us to try to recreate send them to us, we want as many as possible, but it must be from an existing work of art!
This week we decided to have a go at trying to recreate an image from a really great artist named Ben Newman. Check out his blog! Mina is tied inverted on a chair in a back breaking position which is a lot more difficult than it appears, all her weight is on her neck as her body contorts. I actually had to release her arms pretty quickly to give her some ability to take the weight. A different chair I think would have suited better and we could have gotten much closer to this position and make it work, our chair had much more of a vertical back to it than is in this artwork. Nevertheless, a gorgeous girl in an uncomfortable and awkward position is what bondage is all about right!

Duration: 18:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8312kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Wrong Way to Use a Chair

The Rocket Rides

Red Rocket climbs aboard the Saddle Fuck and gets her brains fucked out. Strange thing is, she didn't complain.
I wonder why ? Must be a chick thing.
Red Rocket also had me install an industrial strength upgrade to the Saddle Fuck and it certainly worked. She almost got reduced to a smoking puddle of orgasmic jelly.

Duration: 19:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 373.5 MB

Download The Rocket Rides

Chinese Water Torture featuring Elise Graves

Release Year: 2009
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: Bondage, humilation

Before the real torture even starts they have her bolted to the floor. PD sets up a steady drip of water over her forehead. When it starts she is relaxed and calm but after a few hours of water torture she's crying and the games haven't even really begun.

Format: real
Duration: 1:35:45
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 517.7 MB

Download Chinese Water Torture featuring Elise Graves

The Pear Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

It keeps Hazel blacked out in an echo chamber again, there is something beautiful about that. Even better, this time she is wearing an iron yoke that keeps her hands up out of the way and her tits nicely displayed.

Format: avi
Duration: 47:11
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 2508kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 914.1 MB

Download The Pear Hazel Hypnotic
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05398 секунды с 9 запросами