Old 09-16-2024, 07:12 AM   #21774
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Jade Indica - Casting Couch

Jade Indica - Casting Couch

Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Dildo, Vibrator, Zapper, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Cumshots, Cage, Outdoor, Flogging, Fingering

Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there's a dick in her face and she's going to have to suck it. She's strapped to him. If she wanted to get away she would have to break free from him. His dick is going to go where he wants it to. Jade has no choice. He walks her out to the barn, but she doesn't get to walk upright. Her legs are hobbled and her hands are taped up. In the barn he locks her down tight to use her however he wants.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Jade Indica - Casting Couch

Eden Sin - Jessica 3000

Cast: Eden Sin, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation

The experiment was largely sexual in nature. Restraints are necessary due to the intensity of the procedure. Once Eden is locked down she begins to question her decision to sign up for the Jessica 3000 experiment. To be fair she hadn't done any research on what she'd be getting into.
The dick gag down her throat and the pear of anguish in her ass begins to give her an idea of what she is in for. The drool drips from her face and she's pulled by her asshole to the floor into a horrific squatting position. She nearly drowns in her own spit.
Each phase of the experiment gets worse. She's made to bend over and suck on a cock deep in her throat while she's fucked from behind. Her thumbs are pulled high above her while she's gagged and whipped.
The final phase of the experiment is where the real action happens. Large metal rods skewer her body through her ass and out her mouth. The drool and tears drain from her face. When the electric wires are attached our new Jessica 3000 begins to panic!

Duration: 29:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Eden Sin - Jessica 3000

White Fetish Package Hooded Armbindered Strapped

Mina is looking delicious and sexy as fuck in a white body stocking, tight black leather corset and patent ballet boots. She is laced tightly into a white lambskin Gwendoline Hood and then she is bound tightly into a matching white lambskin Zipper Armbinder. That is not enough for me as usual so I proceed to add belts! She ends up in a very tight belted hogtie, with her head strapped tight and pulled back to her elbow restraints. A truly stuck fetish doll package, nothing but an object, no hope of release until I see fit. This is a brilliantly sexy tie, its one of my all time faves, I have done this once before but this one is for the white leather and hood fetishists out there!

Duration: 25:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5774kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download White Fetish Package Hooded Armbindered Strapped

Validation

Cici Rhodes looks pretty in pigtails but she'll look even better in tears. She lets us see her pain proudly. She calls it subspace. It is more than that, though. It is a driving need inside of her to test herself against PD's darkest desires.
She knows how brutal he can be. Just looking around she can see dozens of devious devices. Each one inflicts its own special type of humiliation or agony. If she can steady her nerves enough to suffer through them she will get the validation she so badly needs from him.

Duration: 1:00:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 676.0 MB

Download Validation

Bliss - by RopeMarks

Beautiful Bliss tied up by one of the best riggers in the world! A big thanks to RopeMarks for shooting and rigging this set! Bliss is suspended in ropes, and she really gets into the zone. She is enjoying every minute of this beautiful bondage session! Don't miss it!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 212.2 MB

Download Bliss - by RopeMarks
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.23080 секунды с 9 запросами