Old 09-16-2024, 12:14 AM   #21771
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Fire, Ice and Electricity

Fire, Ice and Electricity

Cast: Trent Diesel ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Prostate Stimulation ,Fingering ,Bondage ,Pegging ,Orgasm Denial ,Tattoo ,Dominatrix ,bottom ,slim ,Feet
Video language: English

Trent Diesel thinks he's man enough to be the plaything of Mistress Bobbi Starr. She takes Trent's declaration as a challenge to break him. He learns that Bobbi's beaming smile isn't sweet, it's a sadistic grin in anticipation of what's to come. With cold, heat and electricity, Bobbi makes sure that Trent knows his place as a plaything. She puts his feet in water buckets, fills them with ice, makes him dance with the application of voltage and then pours hot wax all over his chest. But Bobbi isn't done showing him what a true Divine Bitch she really is. Bent over and his cock and balls restrained and an electric urethral probe inserted, Bobbi practically rips Trent a new asshole with her metal strap-on before telling him to clean her butt. But does Trent deserve a reward after his ordeal? In her final act of torment, Bobbi denies his release.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Fire, Ice and Electricity

The Traniing of Claire Robbins, Day Four

Cast: Claire Robbins ,Big Red
Genres: Anal ,Gimp ,Bondage ,Redhead ,master ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,Slave ,Female Slave
Video language: English

Slave girl Claire Robbins fucks and sucks like a pro in this final installment of her training program.

Duration: 53:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Traniing of Claire Robbins, Day Four

Wanting Katharine Cane

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral

She loves the rough treatment. From the start she cannot help but tell him how much it arouses her to face his sadistic whims. The hotter she gets the more it clouds her mind and the more readily she submits to the ever mounting torments PD brings forth.

Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 585.7 MB

Download Wanting Katharine Cane

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

Rain DeGrey Raggedy Rain

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humilation, Torture, Tits Bondage

He gets her back on her feet but pulls her arms back into a brutal strappado. Her shoulders are aching, her pussy is sore, and she knows there is more coming. She asked for sensations, and that's what she's getting. Hopefully she'll get the same when she starts begging for mercy.

Duration: 1:10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rain DeGrey Raggedy Rain
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02799 секунды с 9 запросами