Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Leather and Steel: Hazel Paige Sindal

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Hazel Paige, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Beard, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Cage, Crop, Dildo, Domination, drool, Fingering, Flogging, gloves, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, Leather Cuffs, Metal Bondage, natural boobs, Pain
Video language: English
Hazel Paige is a tough cookie, and The Pope is going to try and crumble her. She begins upside down in an ankle suspension with her wrists bound and chained to the floor, stretching her out. The flogger instantly changes her flesh to a bright red as it strikes her all over creating sadistic art. She is spanked before breaking out the magic wand and vibrating her pussy into multiple orgasms. Next, Hazel is locked into a body cage like device that holds her body in a doggy position, displaying her ass for a good beating. The leather from the flogger and crop litter her body with bright red welts from the punishment dished out by The Pope. Now that Hazel has been pushed to her breaking point, her pussy is filled with a dildo as he fucks her into more orgasms. In the final scene, Hazel is on her back with her limbs all secured with leather cuffs locked in place. The flogger swings through the air and hits its mark over and over as Hazel screams from the pain. The finale is when there is heavy breath play during the final orgasms of the day, pushing her over the edge.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9722kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leather and Steel: Hazel Paige

Honey Demon & Brittany Bardot Point Clear

Genres: Anal, Fisting, Lesbian Sex, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Orgasm, Toys, Dildo
Brittany Bardot's been a bad girl today, and her mistress, Honey Demon, intends to make her pay!
Duration: 55:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6351kbps
Audio: 378kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Honey Demon & Brittany Bardot

Twine Strappado for Purple Jade - Part 3 Little Neck

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended. I keep tying her with more twine, including a length that runs from her wrists to her crotchrope to really tighten everything up. Purple Jade gets a few hard swats before her nipples are clamped and she is nose hooked. I then finish binding her legs with more wraps of cinched twine. The clover clamps are then pulled tight and tied to her ankles, which really make for some nice reactions. I step away and leave Purple Jade to endure her bondage. It's fun to watch her try to adjust her feet to lessen the pull on the clamps. I eventually return, but only to spank her ass. She yelps as the clamps tighten rom her reactions. I turn her sideways so I have a new view to enjoy as I leave her once again. I added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage of her being released at the end of the clip.
Duration: 22:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 502.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twine Strappado for Purple Jade - Part 3

Taylor's Test - Part 3 Millmont

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tell Taylor to struggle for us and she does. She rolls all over the floor. After a while I tell her to stop and she Thanks me as she is pretty worn out. I hogtie her incorporating her hair tie. I then tape her hands up as well. She struggles again for us, but there is, of course, much less movement. After a while, I roll her onto her side, so we can get a better look at her tits and crotchrope. After a bit, I return and add a few clamps to her nipples. I spend a little time slapping her tits and manhandling her. Taylor is left once again to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her from her hogtie and remove her gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's Test - Part 3

Pleasant Aliens - Carol Castro, Milla, Mel, Manuela, Nicole Oquossoc

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
4 aliens who study humans abduct Carol to get to know her closely. The brunette wakes up without understanding anything, and lets herself be carried away by the aliens who gradually undress her and caress her body. They soon take the opportunity to taste Carol's private parts and write down every sensation, skin texture and human reaction. Of course, the aliens have fun during their study, especially getting to know Carol's delicious pussy and open ass, her admirable feet and her delicious nipples to suck, and they like to watch the faces of satisfaction of the girl, who even cums. It seems that Carol is the favorite human of these naughty aliens!
Duration: 1:02:53
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4020kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pleasant Aliens - Carol Castro, Milla, Mel, Manuela, Nicole

Chris Charming and Dana Vespoli Ipiales

Cast: Chris Charming ,Dana Vespoli
Genres: Deepthroat ,switch ,brunet ,Athletic ,mixed ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Role Play ,Paddle ,slim
Dana takes punishment while hanging from her wrist and balancing on a block of wood. She is then led around like a and put in a cage where she must suck cock and get fucked. Finally. she is tied on top of the cage and fucked in the pussy and ass by Chris Charming.
Duration: 31:31
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 367.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chris Charming and Dana Vespoli

Madison Young, Jenni Lee and Star Raipur

Cast: Star ,Madison Young ,Jenni Lee
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Fingering ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Pierced Nipples ,Big Tits ,switch
Unfortunately, we decided not to pursue BondageTrials as a new site. We were worried about models trying too hard to win their trial, and not using their safe word as a result. We are presenting our initial shoots here on hogtied as. This trial was shot on location, Madison and Star battle it out in this update with guest referee Jenni Lee.
Duration: 13:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 159.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madison Young, Jenni Lee and Star

Время генерации страницы 0.05348 секунды с 9 запросами