View Single Post
Old 09-15-2024, 10:30 AM   #11046
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sweater Bound Achaguas

Johnny got me a new sweater since it is getting a little colder outside nowadays. Of course, there is just one caveat to me getting new clothing. I must try it on and be tied up and gagged while wearing it. It's like my thank you for my hubby buying me a gift. So, tonight, I put on my new gray puffy sweater with black leggings and white slouchy socks and take as seat in the bedroom. Johnny uses the slick silver rope to give me a snug chair tie. Then, he puts a black leather harness gag over my head. He watches me act the part of damsel in distress for a while before releasing me. I really hope he buys me more clothes soon!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 632.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweater Bound

Diabolic Revelation Lytton

Cast: Krysta Kaos
Genres: switch ,Fingering ,natural boobs ,other hair color ,slim ,Petite ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Feet ,Submission
Video language: English
We start with Krysta in a predicament device, that reveals it’s sadistic nature in due time. She is standing with her pussy connected to her feet by a chain. Her petite body is revealed as her clothes are ripped away little by little. Her body is reddened from heavy hands and flogging, then the device shows this whore what it’s capable of.
Scene two begins with her in a brutal back bend that stretches her lean body out. Her drenched pussy is exposed and begging for attention. That will come, but first I want her to scream; scream so loudly that the entire castle can hear her. All of the sensitive spots are assaulted with multiple implements of torment.
This whore’s pussy has been craving attention all day, so we put her on a little perch and fuck her cunt with omega. Her body starts to weaken and her mind starts to fade into that place that only girls that have been fucked into oblivion know about. The speed is increased more and more until this whore is a sloppy fucking mess.
Duration: 51:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diabolic Revelation

Tiny fucktoy suspended in a box Freeborn

Now here is something you do not see every day. Odette Delacroix clocks in at only 5 feet high and weighs less than 85 pounds. This tiny little thing looks like a strong wind would blow her away. But potent things can come in small packages. Odette is honestly one of the best deepthroaters that we have ever met. She just hangs out on the dick balls deep, not even blinking. We just happen to have a wooden box that only tiny things fit in. Odette fits.
Once our tiny pixie is bound in the box, we string it up from the ceiling. Both ends of her holes are deliciously exposed. On one side that talented mouth is ripe for the plucking. On the other end her small pale butt peeks out. It is tag team time. We step up and stuff out those holes as Odette moans in her restraints. She isn’t going anywhere. All she can do is take the dick we dish out.
The box spins in its chains, rotating back and forth and giving us free access to whichever hole we so desire. 10 full inches of big black cock take every inch of the 5 foot high Odette. it is like a magic trick to see it all disappear. We are certainly impressed. This is box bondage and throat training at its best. Those holes know what they were designed to do.
Our tiny blonde fuck toy is trained out to our satisfaction, spinning like a top the whole time. We leave her suspended and gently swaying from the ceiling. She will wait until we feel like coming back for another round on those tight little holes.
Duration: 19:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 972.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiny fucktoy suspended in a box

Gia Derza: Fits Like a Glove Racine

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Cast: Gia Derza, The Pope
Genres: Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, BDSM, Beard, Bondage, Brunette, Caning, Clover Clamps, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Curvy, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage
Gia Derza is a tough slut who has a magical butt hole. She decided the last time her and The Pope saw each other that she wanted him to fuck her ass with his fist. This is not an easy feat. for anyone, but Gia wants it, and what Gia wants, Gia gets. She begins on her knees with her magnificent ass in the air for easy access. The Pope jumps right in and begins trying to shove his entire massive hand in Gia’s durable ass. The spanking and torment will come later, but for now it’s all about his fist going inside of her ass. In the next scene, Gia is in a brutal back bend on the floor. She is locked into place with cold steel bars and shackles that render her helpless. Her flesh is under assault as he uses several impact toys to inflict pain. Gia screams, but we know this slut wants it, so The Pope continues to give her exactly what she came for. Her nipples are clamped and tied with elastic, so that when the weight is added it keeps the tension tight. In the final scene, Gia is on her back with her feet in the air for some brutal bastinado, heavy breath play, puss vibing, and more ass fucking.
Duration: 49:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Derza: Fits Like a Glove

Katie Kush: Treacherous Bondage, Torment, & Non Stop Orgasms! Laneburg

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Kink
Cast: Katie Kush, The Pope
Genres: big dick, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Crop, Fingering, Flogging, Foot Torment, glasses, gloves
Katie Kush is more flexible than most women, which The Pope exploits today, right off the bat. He sets Katie against a wall with her hands above her head and one of her legs pulled high, exposing her pussy. But before he zeroes in on it, he goes for her tender, exposed foot. He crops it repeatedly, sending shocks of pain through her until she begs for him to stop. She’s showing weakness already, and we’ve only just begun the torment!
The Pope gives her a few orgasms as a distraction, before circling back to the torment, then lets her cum again. This confuses her as much as it excites her as he has his way with her. Next she is locked into a customized device that traps every part of her body, rendering her helpless. Katie’s perfect ass is displayed in this doggy position, along with most other vital parts! Her ass is spanked with a variety of implements including paddles and floggers, and his own cruel hand. Once her flesh has reddened, The Pope moves to her hungry pussy and rips multiple orgasms out of her!
With the arrival of the final scene, Katie finds herself locked with metal shackles in a spread eagle position on the floor. The Pope spends a little time on her with his flogger, then begins to rain down hot candle wax on her body. Her body is slowly and meticulously covered with hot wax before he returns to her pussy and demands more orgasms! Her mind is saying no, but her pussy is begging for more!
Duration: 48:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie Kush: Treacherous Bondage, Torment, & Non Stop Orgasms!

The Sweetest Kiss San Jacinto

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Mira Raine sat on my table and told me that her favorite thing in the world was challenging rope bondage. I give her a quick look and I know she isn't lying. For some girls their favorite part about bondage is getting out of it, but for Mira being bound is the sweetest thing she's ever known. There are many ways to challenge a bondage slut. My first choice is a brutal hog-tie. Her back is arched, her elbows are pulled together and she can only rest her weight on her hips. I like keeping Mira's tits up in the air so I can whip and clip them.
Duration: 45:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7270kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sweetest Kiss

Jade Indica - Casting Couch Sumbe

Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Dildo, Vibrator, Zapper, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Cumshots, Cage, Outdoor, Flogging, Fingering
Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there’s a dick in her face and she’s going to have to suck it. She’s strapped to him. If she wanted to get away she would have to break free from him. His dick is going to go where he wants it to. Jade has no choice. He walks her out to the barn, but she doesn’t get to walk upright. Her legs are hobbled and her hands are taped up. In the barn he locks her down tight to use her however he wants.
Duration: 54:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Indica - Casting Couch

Время генерации страницы 0.04687 секунды с 9 запросами