Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Little Lesbian Stalker Sis Trained as Sex Toy Steens

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Stirling Cooper, Maya Kendrick, Sovereign Syre
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Big Tits, Bondage, Caning, Choking, Corporal Punishment, Couple, Dildo, Family Roleplay, Flogging, Humiliation, Lesbian, Smothering, Spanking, Straight, Strap On, Suspension, the wall
Video language: English
Sovereign Syre brings her new fiance Stirling Cooper to her rich step mom´s lavish vacationhome. As soon as they are in the door of the mansion he has her pressed against the wall,pulling out her luscious big tits and round ass. Unbeknownst to the couple, they are being spied on. Sovereign´s little step sister Maya found out that Sovereign was using the house for the weekend. Maya spent the previous summer as Sovereign´s secret submissive lesbian slut, serving her every sexual need behind their unsuspecting parents backs. Maya had thought this would be the perfect chance to rekindle their taboo relationship, but instead she has to rub her own lonely clit while watching Stirling flog her sister´s thighs and tits. Sovereign crawls into the bedroom for a hard spanking and bondage in a handcuffed spread eagle. Stirling slides his thick cock into Sovereign, railing her missionary and doggy. Maya blows her cover when she cums, alerting Stirling to her presence and resulting in a chase around the house. Sovereign has to come to Maya´s rescue, introducing Stirling to her annoying little sister. Mischievous little bitch Maya won´t let go of her lesbian obsession easily, and tries to blackmail Stirling, threatening to tell her parents that he is a pervert. Stirling throws her over his knee and spanks her teenage ass while choking her with her own braids. He rips off her clothes to slap her perky little tits, then pushes her onto her knees and brutally fucks her throat. Sovereign walks in on the scene, but sees through her sister´s ruse and tells Stirling to keep enjoying Maya´s mouth. Sovereign gets out her strap on and Maya finds herself exactly where she wanted to be: with her pussy impaled on her sister´s dildo. Sovereign pushes her strap-on into Maya´s tight asshole and makes her ride it as Stirling canes her pale thighs. Once Sovereign has her fill, Maya´s eyes roll back in her head as she gets a brutal anal ride on Stirling´s fat cock. Sovereign and Stirling tie Maya up in a painful partial suspension and cover her little tits in tight clamps. Sovereign lesbian cuckholds her little sister, sucking her fiance´s cock and teasing Maya´s hungry holes. When Maya can´t take it anymore Stirling fucks Maya hard in her tight bondage while Sovereign rips off her sister´s zippers. With the little sister now turned into a submissive fuck toy for the couple´s BDSM games, Stirling can now use all of their holes for his pleasure. He fucks Sovereign´s wet pussy, then pounds both of Maya´s holes, while her sister rides her face, smothering her with her juicy ass. Once Maya is pounded out like a good little anal whore, Sovereign gets Stirling´s dick in her mouth straight from her little sisters ass and teaches her little sister her final lesson: how to take a load of hot cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:22:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Lesbian Stalker Sis Trained as Sex Toy

Sophia Burns - Bound, Fists, & Sounded Matamoras

Cast: Sophia Burns
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Flogging, Metal Bondage, Small Tits, Spanking, Submission, Vibrator
Sophia Burns joins Eli Cross to explore how much she can endure, both outside and in. First Eli has Sophia standing, arms behind her body leaning back in a device, exposing her crotch which he wastes no time spanking hard. Eli cuts off her shirt and panties for easy access to her sensitive bits. He tenderizes her flesh with the flogger, a dowel, and a thick wooden ruler. Then Eli puts some clamps on Sophia’s nipples and adds weight to them and then uses the Hitachi on her pussy. Next, Sophia is bound to a box, bent over leaving her holes exposed, but Eli’s only interested in her ass so he puts duct tape over her pussy for now. After some flogging and cropping, Eli breaks out a stubby aluminum baseball bat that he lubes and slides into Sophia’s welcoming asshole. After a rigorous caning on her ass and thighs, Eli stuffs a monster dildo in Sophia’s asshole. After that he manages to get his entire fist in her ass and then rewards her with the vibrator. Finally Sophia is bound on the box, this time on her back and legs held wide as Eli puts a number of different gauge sounding rods in her urethra and then stuffs his entire fist in her ass again and makes her cum again with the Hitachi.
Duration: 50:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9747kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophia Burns - Bound, Fists, & Sounded

Blonde Girl Next Door Gabi Gold Rough Anal Fuck in Brutal Bondage Yukon

Cast: Gabi Gold ,Derrick Pierce
Genres: Pain ,Bondage ,Sub ,Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Boot ,Ball Gag ,Stud ,foreskin ,Slave
Gabi Gold is all too eager to serve under the boot of sadistic male dom. She is the kind of wanton slut that only feels complete when she is catering to his cruel whims. Gabi starts her day shackled to a Saint Andrew’s Cross with stiff leather ankle and wrist cuffs. Her natural perky breasts are completely vulnerable and exposed to the brutal smacks of a heavy leather flogger and a stiff leather riding crop. Her nipples and inner thighs are beaten mercilessly until she is gasping and shrieking through the edges of the giant red ball gag that has been crammed into her mouth. Next Gabi is restrained on the floor with an e-stim attached to her thighs. Her master, Derrick Pierce, over and jams his massive cock deep into her mouth. As he throat fucks her, she gags and spits all over her beautiful face. Derrick then turns on the electrodes and shocks her legs repeatedly. Gabi can barely scream, the pain is so intense. But she wants to serve her master well and to prove her worth as a sex slave, so she shoves her face onto her master’s cock with reckless abandon. Before she can catch her breath, Gabi is quickly tied on her hands and knees, presenting her round and perfect ass in the air. Without hesitation, Derrick takes shoved his cock deep into her tight asshole. He fucks her hard, making his little pig squeal with delight. He shoves her face into the table and puts his foot on her head. The masochistic whore smiles from the abusive ass-fucking. Gabi is then flipped onto her back and her legs are pulled straight up in the air, restrained with inescapable rope bondage. Derrick then re-inserts his solid dick into her tight pink pussy and then switches to her gaping asshole. Gabi starts to beg to cum. But Derrick laughs and looks on with cruel delight as she winces from the pain. He continues to her fuck her until she can no longer talk. Her eyes roll back into head and she begs again and again to cum. And just when she can’t hold it another second Derrick tosses her to the floor and blows his load all over her sweaty face. Gabi licks it all up and whispers, “Thank you sir.”
Duration: 1:06:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Girl Next Door Gabi Gold Rough Anal Fuck in Brutal Bondage

Campfire Stories - Elise Graves Kasbeer

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Elise Graves decided that for her trip to the farm with PD she wanted to get the total BDSM experience. That means rigorous bondage, day in and day out. It means being treated like a piece of meat, to be stripped, cleaned and devoured. When he decides to take her out for a bit of a camping trip there is no way he is going to let her ride inside the truck. A few ropes solve the transportation problem.
Duration: 43:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 488.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Campfire Stories - Elise Graves

The Pear Alco

PD will make this caged bird sing. claire is stuck in lockdown and her iron bonds are tormenting enough on their own. Having her cunt plugged surely does not make it any better. When PD lets her out of the cage, though, it is so she can serenade him with her screams. she sings when she is whipped, clamped and vibrated and her sexy song is beautiful.
Hooded, she is led out from her cage and bound into a new and more challenging position. she will be a good display piece for PD in the future. she follows commands, sings for him and stays for him; an excellent bondage slut.
Duration: 31:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1403kbps

File size: 356.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Pear

Sydney Hale - A New Outfit! Prompton

I was so excited when my package arrived! Some new vintage lingerie that I couldn't wait to strut around in. As I walked playfully around the house my guy couldn't help but keep starring at me everytime I passed by him. I knew if I him enough that he would come and play with me. This new outfit hugged every single curve of my body. My guy ran his hands up and down and spanked me with hard. He then started tying me up as quickly as he could. He tied my arms and I struggled around for him, then he tied my legs up and made it really hard for me to be mobile. He gagged me so I couldn't speak anymore and he left me to stuggle around in my new outfit like a true damsel in distress on the coffee table.
Duration: 7:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3222kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 189.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - A New Outfit!

Saturday Night Fever Part 2 Hailey Young Mc Cool

Release Year: 2011
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Little does she realize that Elise will be given the chance for revenge later. If she knew that everything she did would be coming back to her in the future she may not be so gung-ho with the inflatable ass plug.
Duration: 1:08:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 767.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Saturday Night Fever Part 2 Hailey Young

Время генерации страницы 0.03396 секунды с 9 запросами