View Single Post
Old 09-15-2024, 10:26 AM   #11035
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Taylor's Test - Part 1 Fish Camp

This is Taylor's first visit, and like usual with first time models I just tie her up and see how she does. I start by binding her wrists behind her back. You can tell by the look on her face that Taylor loves being bound. We chit chat as I tie her. I neckrope her next and then start to smack her ass. You can tell by her moans that she like being spanked as well. So far so good! Soon I raise her skirt, revealing her orange satin panties, and continue spanking Taylor's perfect ass. I turn her back around and grope her tits. She tells me that she enjoys being manhandled as well. I crotchrope Taylor and she mentions that she'll probably make a mess of the panties... once again, she seems perfect. I continue asking questions as I bind her. After I have some rope under her ass cheeks, I turn her around again and smack her ass again for a while. Once done, I grab and turn her any which way I want by her tit. I expose her tits and once again start slapping and groping them. Taylor moans and thanks me. I add several bands of rope to her upper legs, before I once again smack her ass and grope her. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope and order her to take a seat.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 993.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's Test - Part 1

Helpless Panic Part Two - Hailey Young, PD Sturtevant

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
When last we met Hailey Young she was having trouble controlling her panic and PD had barely started to work her over. As the scene mounts in intensity he is going to have to find some way to keep her screams under control. She cries when she cums and shrieks when he strikes but he has a remedy for all of that noise. Ostriches bury their heads in the sand when they get scared and but for Hailey, being blind to what is coming just makes the torment much worse. For PD, though, her muffled screams are that much sweeter.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 363.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helpless Panic Part Two - Hailey Young, PD

Brooke Bliss Anchored Pitts

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Brooke Bliss
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Brooke's first mistake was not following the age old saying "dress for the job you want." In other words, she's still wearing clothing. O.T. quickly cuts of the tight sexy dress she wore for us and pulls down her panties.
Duration: 32:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Bliss Anchored

HardTied Mia Gold X Marks The Spot West Middleton

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination
Lashed to a chair, stripped and spread wide, she squirms and strains against her bonds.Her pussy has been worked over well, teased, denied and edged repeatedly.
Duration: 47:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Mia Gold X Marks The Spot

Submissive Wife Part II Galesburg

So, I imagine that it would go without saying, that if I must be tied up and gagged during the day in my usually 1950's housewife attire, I must wear lingerie and be tied up at night as well. Johnny is definitely very consistent in this manner. I know what to expect after 22 years in this relationship. At any rate, I put on a sheer coral nightie with coral silk panties, garter belt and stockings and Johnny hogties me on the bed with white rope. This time, the thick white cloth gag has made it's way into my mouth and I am to struggle on the bed, while Johnny gets ready to get settled in for the night. I am pretty sure that he could watch me for hours without complaint. I mean, I am not complaining either!
Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 474.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissive Wife Part II

Breaking in the New Girl: London River and Maddy May Whites Creek

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Maddy May, London River
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Ass To Mouth, Big Ass, Big Tits, Big Toy, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, buttplug, Curvy, Dildo, dom, Dominatrix, Facesitting, fake boobs
Video language: English
Maddy May is tied with a chest harness. Her hands are behind her back, ankles spread wide and vulnerable. London spits on her face and rubs it all over Maddy’s tits and plays with her bratty sub’s wet cunt. Then Maddy is bent over and ass fucked with a strap-on by dominant London with plenty of face fucking ass-to-mouth to get more spit as slippery lube. London sits on Maddy’s face making her sub lick her holes and open her Dom’s ass with a dildo. London gets gaped doggy style with a big glass toy while Maddy spits in London’s asshole.
Duration: 51:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking in the New Girl: London River and Maddy May

Twisted, Bent, and Tormented Galati

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Victoria Voxxx, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Cattle Prod, Choking, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, Humiliation, impact play, Latinx, Metal Bondage
Video language: English
Victoria begins her day in a brutal back bend which helps set the pace for the rest of the day. Her hands and feet are locked into steel traps while her body is bent backwards over a wooden horse. This makes her helpless and allows The Pope to have his way with her. He explores her flesh and then starts to add clothespins to her tits. His flogger meticulously knocks them off one at a time, and then he assaults her with non stop flogging. Next orgasms are ripped from her body until she is given a break before the next position. The second position is quite the predicament that has Victoria’s neck locked into steel trap, her legs bound in steel shackles, and she is made to hold herself up to avoid choking. The Pope gets to work on some bastinado, and then covers her ass and legs with heavy impact marks from the crop. He sneaks in a little nipple torment as well, just to push Victoria a little closer to the edge. In the final scene, Victoria is locked into a device that holds her in place on her back with her hands and feet up in the air. The Pope introduces a plethora of electrical devices to torment Victoria with, and she shows signs of fear and nervousness almost instantly. “I’m not shaking, you’re shaking” she says as she vibrates uncontrollably from the fear. He begins with the zapper, and works all the way up to the meanest cattle prod he has in his arsenal. Victoria takes everything like the masochistic slut that’s she is, which is in stride and begging for more. He makes her cum several more times before administering a little breath control to seal the deal, and send Victoria a happy slut.
Duration: 51:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twisted, Bent, and Tormented

Время генерации страницы 0.07485 секунды с 9 запросами