Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Eager and Obedient: Nicole Doshi Serves Sophia Burns Kirkville

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kink
Cast: Sophia Burns, Nicole Doshi
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, Asian, Big Ass, Big Tits, Big Toy, Blonde, Brunette, buttplug, Chains, Curvy, Dildo, Dominatrix, Fingering, Fisting, Gaping
Video language: English
Nicole Doshi is bound in cuffs and chains. She awaits her domme, Sophia Burns. Sophia enters and slaps Nicole’s tits and clit over and over again. She opens Nicole’s ass with glass toys and a long plug, stretching her submissive’s hole and spreading that gape wide-open. Next, Nicole is on her back with her wrists and ankles cuffed together. Sophia delivers a hard strap-on fucking with ass-to- mouth. Nicole spits in her mouth and begs for more and so Sophia gives her a fist in her ass. Sophia then gets pleasured by her submissive and orders Nicole to to eat her ass and pleasure her with a glass toy. After receiving anal stretching and fingering, Nicole shows off her impressive deep-throating skills with the slink.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9718kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eager and Obedient: Nicole Doshi Serves Sophia Burns

Stephanie gagged for the first time Luthersville

Cute Stephanie wanted to try our leather wrist cuffs, and a nice leather collar was another thing she wanted to experience. She did not expect to be gagged though, but when we showed her the red ball she admitted she wanted to try that too. Maybe Stephanie is not so innocent! She did a great job, she was gagged for quite a long time! At first, she did not understand how to breathe properly so it sounded like she was having a lot of trouble with the red ballgag, but she got more relaxed and we even got a little smile out of her! Gags are not that hard, it just requires training! Stephanie needs a lot more gag hours, but this is a good start!
Duration: 2:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 247.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stephanie gagged for the first time

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2 Burkeville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Armani by her hair and grope her tits a bit before I go get more rope to bind them. I leave her for a short while, but when I come back, I have more rope and I bind her large firm tits up nice and tight! I add one more length of rope, before I lift her off the chair and onto the floor. I leave her to struggle on the floor, but I soon return. I add a few layers of microfoam tape over her gag, before I hogtie her. I sit back to watch her struggle and moan. After a while, I realize that I had a rope tied into her hair from earlier. I decide to implement that. I tie her head back, making her bondage even more severe. I leave her to struggle once more. I eventually return. I want to see her struggle a little more enthusiastically, so I smack her ass a few times as motivation. She tries and struggles as hard as she can, but her struggles are futile. It doesn't matter, they are for you and me. When I finally remove the gag, it seems her attitude has changed for the better! I remove the breast bondage and then start on the rest of the ropes as the clip ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2

Standing Pole Tie Golden Spring

Mina is bound tightly to a pole dancers pole wearing ballet boots, a sheer bodysuit and a leather corset. She has her elbows bound and secured to the pole along with her knees and ankles, and is tightly gagged with a 2 inch ballgag!
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6616kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 756.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Standing Pole Tie

Tough Girl - Sovereign Syre Nantou County

Sovereign is no delicate little lass. She’s an extremely intelligent, capable, and super sexy woman. What makes her especially sexy is that she knows what she wants. She wants to be tied up, touched by a stranger, and made to have the most incredible orgasms.
There’s nothing hotter than a woman enjoying herself in tight bondage. Sovereign swings from the ropes with her tits bound so tight that they are two swollen purple bulbs.
Sovereign has a lot going for her. Not the least of which are some glorious assets. Perfect tits and a nice booty. Exposing her butt and stimulating it to give her multiple orgasms seems like the best way to end a wonderful day of bondage.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Girl - Sovereign Syre

Anal Adoration: Kira Noir and Megan Maiden Six Lakes

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Kira Noir, Megan Maiden
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Ball Gag, Big Tits, Big Toy, Black, black hair, Blowjob, buttplug, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Dominatrix, dungeon, Fishnets, Flogging, Gag, Gaping, High Heels, Latex
Video language: English
Kira Noir sits on her throne, waiting for her anal servant, Megan Maiden to come serve her anally in any way Kira pleases. Megan crawls to her on all-fours, wearing a latex mask and a bejeweled butt-plug. Kira inspects her plug and then lifts her to her knees, by the hair. Kira shoves Megan’s face into her perfectly round ass. Kira removes Megan’s plug and her mask and whips her big juicy booty with a leather flogger. In the next scene, Megan’s head is bound with rope to a suspended wooden structure with a dildo fastened to her mouth. Kira climbs naked onto the structure and slides the big fat dildo in her ass, and fucks herself with it. After that, Kira shoves Megan down onto a black mattress with her hands bound above her head and a ball gag in her mouth. Kira fastens a strap-on onto Megan with another huge dildo and climbs on top of her. Kira sits on the dildo and slowly slides it into her hungry hole. She slaps Megan’s perfectly perky tits as she enjoys the strap-on ass fucking that she gives herself. Once Kira cums hard, she shoves the dildo in Megan’s mouth and leaves her there.
Duration: 51:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9733kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Adoration: Kira Noir and Megan Maiden

Top Dollar Valdemarsvik

RealTimeBondage means never knowing what comes next. It is so unpredictable that Calico is nervous and she is not even the "bitch du jour" today. Today is the day to focus on Lavender, and the members are more than happy about it. Lavender will suffer sweetly and beg for more. She has been well trained for just this kind of torment.
The members request whatever their hearts desire and Lavender fulfills each of those wishes in turn. She strips and dances, suffers and screams, fucks, sucks and cums on command because she knows that failure is going to cause her much more pain than compliance. Even when the members start asking her embarrassing questions, Lavender would not dare to hold out on them. The threat of a few painful electrical shocks is enough to loosen her tongue.

Duration: 1:44:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Top Dollar

Время генерации страницы 0.03699 секунды с 9 запросами