Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Test Subject: Latex Nurse Aiden Starr Experiments on Gia Derza Lurgan

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Aiden Starr, Gia Derza
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, Brunette, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dominatrix, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Gag, Gaping, Humiliation, Latex, Lesbian, LezDom, Medical Fetish, natural boobs, Nurse, Pain, Pussy Eating, Ro
Video language: English
Struggling college student Gia Derza needs some extra money, so she signs up for random medical testing for a little payout. Gia finds herself up against latex nurse Aiden Starr, who runs a creepy dark medical facility. Aiden puts Gia through a battery of tests. She starts by fitting Gia with a gag, in order to do a proper inspection. She then tests Gia’s senses with a Wartenberg wheel. She runs it from her sexy nipples down to her clit. Aiden then spreads Gia’s hot wet pussy with a speculum, leaving it wide open for inspection. This inspection starts with rubbing her clit then fingering her hole. For further testing she adds more stimulus with a vibrator and pinwheel. She then tests Gia’s pain tolerance with clothespins on her nipples and pussy. Aiden administers another dose of pleasure and observes a huge gush as Gia’s massive orgasm explodes everywhere, leaving a huge wet mess. Aiden then flogs her pussy as she moves on to the second phase of trials. Gia is suspended upside down in the perfect position for Aiden to test her pleasure levels under stress. She vibrates Gia’s pussy and makes her cum upside down. After a few orgasms she crops her chest for a little pain after pleasure. Aiden then makes Gia lick her ass until she has a big orgasm. For the final stages of testing, Gia is tied in pile driver where Aiden pounds her ass with her big strap on. Gia’s ass is gaping so wide, Aiden goes in with her fist and does a full inspection. Then Gia is put in a doggy position where Aiden pounds her ass even harder until she orgasms again. After deep testing of Gia’s holes, Aiden sends her used up test subject packing. On to the next!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:08:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Test Subject: Latex Nurse Aiden Starr Experiments on Gia Derza

Can U Help Me? Myrtle Point

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Pissing, Dildo, Mastrubation
Cute best friends Alexis Crystal and Barbara Sweet are in the gym working out when Alexis tries to lift some weights that are a little heavy for her. She looks to get some help from Barbara but these girls decide that they can have a lot more fun in the gym than exercising! Alexis helps Barbara out of her shorts and then lays back so that Barbara can spray her golden piss all over her leotard. Horny Barbara licks her way up Alexis' body all the way to her mouth before these pissing lesbians kiss. She helps Alexis out of her pee drenched outfit and then using the weights bench they enjoy licking each others pussies at the same time. Suddenly, Alexis fires a stream of her piss out towards Barbara's mouth, giving her a taste of piss and some of her juices even hit her own face! Alexis kneels up and enjoys some fingering then aims another stream of her warm piss into Barbara's mouth!
Duration: 27:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8076kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Can U Help Me?

Big Booty Fisting and Fucking: Victoria Voxxx and Tommy King Dongsha Dao

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Victoria Voxxx, Tommy King
Genres: 69 Position, Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, Big Ass, Big Toy, Brunette, buttplug, Choking, Dildo, Dominatrix, Fishnets, Fisting, Gaping, High Heels, Latinx, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs, Pierced Nipples
What happens when we get two of the best asses in the industry, put them in fishnet stockings, and tell them to put as much as they can inside of each others ass? This update is what you get, so let’s get into it, shall we? Victoria Voxxx is the one calling the shots here, and has one mission for the day, which is to devour Tommy King and her amazing ass. Tommy’s hands are tied to her thigh’s and Victoria goes to work getting Tommy’s ass ready for the largest toys she can find. In the midst of stretching tommy’s hole, Victoria slips her entire fist in and begins to fist Tommy’s ass until we get our first of many orgasms. This sets the pace for how the entire day will unfold. Next Victoria is armed with a massive dildo strap on that she plans to fuck Tommy’s ass with until the orgasms pour out of her. There’s some spanking to keep Tommy in the mind set of being the sub today. Tommy is placed on her knees with her magnificent ass up for a proper fucking from Victoria’s massive cock. Anal orgasms are plentiful as Victoria pounds Tommy’s ass relentlessly, and before she is finished with Tommy’s ass, Victoria fists her once again. In the final scene, it’s time Tommy reciprocates and services Victoria’s amazing ass. It doesn’t take much for Tommy to open up Victoria’s hole and make it gape. Victoria puts Tommy on her back and smothers Tommy with her juicy ass. Then Tommy is equipped with the same massive dildo strap on and Victoria uses Tommy to have intense anal orgasms as she rides Tommy’s cock.
Duration: 45:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9678kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Booty Fisting and Fucking: Victoria Voxxx and Tommy King

Anal Sluts: Lily Thot and Stevie Moon Sorento

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Lily Thot, Stevie Moon
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, Big Toy, Brunette, buttplug, Choking, Dildo, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Fingering
Gothic Lily Thot and shy Stevie Moon kiss and caress each other on a bed, slowly undressing. Lily begins licking and fingering Stevie’s asshole, eventually shoving all fingers inside. A Hitachi is introduced to Stevie’s clit which drives her over the edge. Lily fists and fingers Stevie to the point of an epic orgasm, then Lily gets their asshole eaten and tongue-fucked. Next, Lily is tied in a rope suspension, dangling in the air with their legs spread wide open, allowing easy ass access. Stevie fingers Lily’s ass and eats their pussy before sliding a huge glass toy inside Lily. Lily gets fucked harder and harder until they cum. Then, Lily sits on Stevie’s face, smothering her with their big, round asscheeks. Lily commands Stevie to insert more and more fingers rectally until fisting is achieved. Lily gets fisted until they cum, and their ass gapes after being thoroughly stretched by Stevie’s fist.
Duration: 47:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9745kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Sluts: Lily Thot and Stevie Moon

Maitresse Madeline returns with a vengeance! Brant

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Tyler Alexander
Genres: Hitachi ,Tattoo ,Facesitting ,Feet ,Fingering ,foreskin ,black hair ,Blonde ,Bondage ,natural boobs
What you don’t understand is that I did this to you purposely, just to watch you suffer. Your weak attempts at worship and devotion bore me and I decided to do something evil. Rather than physically punish you I chose to completely ignore you. You see, training men is similar to training in the sense that any attention is good attention so failing to acknowledge your existence is a much crueler punishment. I chuckled at your pathetic begging asking for my return. I’ve been amused reading you’re lost without my company. I know you’ve missed me with my elegance and divine beauty and I’ve decided it’s time to grace you, my dear viewer with my presence. It’s time to get down on your knees and bow at the place where you were born to be. At the queen’s feet!
I chose Tyler as my first lucky victim after a long hiatus. Young, built, uncut and in need of a woman like me. As I rise from the depths of The Armory, Tyler’s pulse quickens just by the sound of my footsteps. I start out slow teasing him with my body, my hands, my tongue and my lips. Just as quickly as I get his cock rock solid I strike with an energy so powerful Tyler instantly understands he’s in the presence of greatness. After sexy fierce flogging, cat o’ nine, face slapping, foreskin torment and OTK spanking I choose to sink my nails in deeper and do what I do best, using pleasure as as the evilest torment! I drive my strap-on cock so deep in his ass hitting his prostate like he’s never felt before and teetering him back and forth between orgasm and denial where he can barely contain himself, and he doesn’t. Tyler pours over with cock filth without me even stroking his meat, much to my satisfaction. I even consider taking his well hung uncut cock for a ride. I sit on his face demanding ass and pussy worship. Plenty of foreplay for me. I even use a Hitachi vibrator on his cock while I rub my finger on his prostate in slow, deep circles just to make sure his cock is nice and ready for my pussy. Unfortunately, for Tyler I have such control over his orgasms by way of his prostate that last minute I deny him my pussy, press on his prostate with my little finger and yet again his cock erupts with a bubbling load of slave filth.
Tsk, tsk, tsk dear viewer, you actually thought I was going to fuck him? Let me guess, you imagine yourself in his position while watching this movie and just like him your little head thinks for your big head and you loose all control under the power of a woman like me.
Nice try darling but not this time. Let’s see how long you will keep my attention now.
xoxo,
Maitresee Madeline
Duration: 1:04:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maitresse Madeline returns with a vengeance!

Mona Wales Trains Her New Beta Bitch Boytoy Wanganui

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Mona Wales, DJ
Genres: femdom, straight, dominatrix, slave, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, humiliation, Fingering, bondage, Pegging, CBT, orgasm denial, Rough Sex, straight jacket, Feet, spanking, strap on
Beta-male DJ has no idea what´s in store for him when he enters Divine Bitch Mona Wales´ vintage shop. But Mona does. She sees boyfriend potential and wants to know if he can serve. She starts with bullying him into a straight-jacket. Once he´s bound, she gets him on his knees, worshiping her beautiful stocking clad feet. DJ is so taken aback by this goddess, he acquiesces to her every desire. He agrees to be her new boyfriend and now Mona must discover if he is up to task. She crops his cock, slaps his face, and makes him eat her sweet cunt. She smothers him with her pussy and has him lick her asshole. DJ can´t enough of Mona´s pussy but once she cums on his face, she grows suspicious he does this with all the ladies. DJ gets a hard spanking and promises Mona he´ll be her loving slave forever. Next, DJ is bound with his head in a box. Mona flogs him and humiliates him. She shuts him in the box to remind him that he is nothing but an extension of her glorious self. To drive the lesson home, she pummels him with her fat strap on cock. DJ moans as Mona gives him all her loving via her hard cock, filling his hole with 10inches of silicone. Reducing DJ to the nothing he is gets Mona all hot and she cums while fucking his asshole. Finally, Mona test drives her new cock. DJ groans, trying not to cum as Mona bounces up and down on his cock. Mona sticks her feet on DJ´s face and commands him not to look at her. Mona cums hard multiple times and squirts all over DJ´s body. She continues to humiliate him and tells him he may never get to cum if he´s her boyfriend. DJ agrees and watches Mona walk away, happy with his new position.
Duration: 1:04:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mona Wales Trains Her New Beta Bitch Boytoy

Sex Art - Remote Control Bazine

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Sex Art
Cast: Jia Lissa
Genres: Redhead, Masturbation, Small Tits, Fingering, Toys, Solo, caucasian, skinny
Her neighbor sees her naked from his room and decides to pay her a visit. They're going to give a big anal show to the whole neighborhood.
Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2571kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 362.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Art - Remote Control

Время генерации страницы 0.05880 секунды с 9 запросами