Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Tight Bodied Teen Star and Anal Step Mommy Fuck Director's Huge Cock Seeley

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: Seth Gamble, Penny Barber, Isabella Nice
Genres: Athletic, bestof2018, Caning, Family Roleplay, MILF, Spanking, Straight, Suspension, Zapper, Zipper
Video language: English
Tight bodied teen Isabella Nice is done being managed by her over bearing Step-Mother Penny Barber. Unfortunately for her, she doesn´t know Penny has been using her hot body and slut skills to buy Isabella every role she´s ever had. When the director send Isabella away for wardrobe, Penny is ready to pay him interest on her daughter´s big chance, getting on her knees and groveling for dick, her big nipples chained up with clips while she squirms and whines under the zapper. Tied in a tight strappado and bent over a chair, her big MILF ass is ripe for a hard caning, which she made to beg for. Smart mouthed as always, Penny is covered with red welts and ready to take a deep dicking her her ass and pussy. Unfortunately, Isabella comes back by the room and begins to understand how managed her career really in. Taking matters into her own hands, she offers her nubile little body to the director hoping to make it in the big leagues on her own. Seth puts her on the floor and shows her exactly what her is looking for in her performance. Slapped around, her labia tied to her toes in a painful squat with a vibe pressed to her pussy she starts to learn voice projection as she screams and begs for more cock in her throat, more orgasms, and to have the painful zipper torn off her body. Thrown over the bed and tied up she has her wet swollen clit cropped until she earns the fucking she was begging for. Cumming from the electrical torment and the cock in her tight pussy she really gets into her role. However, Mommy is none to happy, and decides to teach Isabelle about the finer points of acting, throwing her over her knee for a hard spanking, then humiliating Isabella and presenting her daughters reddened ass to the director for further use. Tied up in a painful partial suspension, Isabella is fucked, cattle prodded, and eventually thanking her Step-Mommy for every time she gets her little clit licked. Penny teaches Isabella how to take a cock in her ass with an up close lesson, including cleaning the cock off every time it comes out of Penny. For her biggest role ever, Isabella has her tiny tits clamps and tied and it made to take an athletic ride of the directors dick until her mother is satisfied she has learned her lesson and let´s her cum and beg for a big load on her face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:19:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tight Bodied Teen Star and Anal Step Mommy Fuck Director's Huge Cock

Black Friday Babes Squirt For Savings and Anal Punishment Glenford

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Skylar Snow, Silvia Saige
Genres: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bondage, Caning, Curvy, Discipline, Double Penetration, drool, Electrical Play, Family Roleplay, Flogging, Gag, Hot Wax, MILF, Rope Bondage, Spanking, Squirting, Straight, Threesome, Zapper
Tommy Pistol has exactly three problems: His gorgeous wife, his hot piece of step-daughter ass, and their extravagant taste in consumer goods. Overworked and under-appreciated, it´s the final straw for Tommy when his busty teen nightmare of a step-daughter steals the car and maxes out her credit card while her hot MILF mother is out redecorating the house. When Tommy refuses Skylar more money for the biggest sales of the year she offers her big tits and a sloppy blowjob to her step-father for more cash to spend. Horny and angry, Tommy takes her up on her offer and much much more, throwing her curvy ass around the living room and beating it red with canes and a good old fashioned spanking. Tommy grabs her surprised face to spit in it and slap some sense into her, afterward treating himself to a furious blowjob. Skylar drool and chokes as he throat fucks her with a tie wrapped tightly around her throat. Skylar can’t even take punishment without being selfish and steals an orgasm while being caned, so Tommy ties her up tightly with a brutal metal ring gag. Zapping her swollen pink clit with an electro zapper seems to bring Tommy some relief, but it’s bending that little bitch over the couch and fucking her doggy until she is ejaculating all over her mother´s sofa that really does the trick. Streams of squirt and spit back in her face and a hundred dollar bill is stuck to her humiliated face. After tying Skylar in a tight ebi shibari tie, Tommy attacks her round ass with hot candle wax and more spankings until her mother comes home and finds them both. To no one´s surprise Silvia is more upset about her squirt covered designer table than she is Skylar´s predicament. Tommy throws Silvia down and slaps some handcuffs on her. She is made to discipline her lazy step-daughter with the zapper, and has her face pushed into Skylar´s wet cunt while Tommy takes her from behind, first fucking Silvia´s pussy, then her ass. The day is not done for these hot shoppers. Tied down to a box with her hot snatch clamped up with clothes pins, Skylar tries to blame her personality problems on her mother, earning Silvia´s wrath in the form of degradation and spit. Silvia urges Tommy to fuck Skylar´s ass and make it hurt. Tommy enjoys pounding his step-daughter the most when he pulls the nippled clamps off of Silvia´s perky nipples and shoves his cock into her mouth fresh from Skylar´s ass. Moving back and forth between everyone´s wet holes gets Tommy even more worked up, and he untiesthem for a strict flogging, having them promise to be good. Once everyone is at anunderstanding, it´s a fun family frolic of reverse cowgirls fucking, hole swapping, ass-to-mouth, squirting, and electro torment in bondage.
Duration: 1:17:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Friday Babes Squirt For Savings and Anal Punishment

Leather and Lace Iona Grace Shellsburg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Every second they spend in bondage makes them more perceptive to every sensation.Iona openly admits that she is a dirty slut who loves to cum. As her body is wracked with orgasms the weights that PD has clamped to her chest begin to jiggle and swing.
Duration: 43:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1402kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 493.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leather and Lace Iona Grace

Isis Love Returns: Gia DiMarco and Alex More Welcome the Goddess Home Ahrensburg

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Gia DiMarco, Isis Love, Alex More
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Domination, Dominatrix, dungeon, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom, mixed
The legendary beauty Isis Love is back and she brought a friend, the sexy Gia DiMarco. These two hot dommes find themselves in a dungeon reminiscing about the hot and sexy deeds of their past and how much fun they used to have dominating slave whores. Gia has a welcome-back gift for Isis so they can both relive some of those steamy moments. Gia calls on the house slave, Alex More, a hot sexy slave who is eager to please her masters. Gia and Isis waste no time with their slave as they warm her up with some corporal punishment. They start with slapping her titties and spanking her nice round booty. Then they humiliate this slave with clothespins on her tongue and a few on her breast. Gia then paddles the pins off her beautiful tits, one by one. After a little pain they make her eat Isis Love’s hot wet pussy while Gia flogs her nice ass. Isis then takes this little slave and gives her a few gut punches and titty slaps for failing to please her. These two masters of domination then suspend Alex upside down in a straight jacket. Unable to move or use her hands, Alex is in a perfect position to lick and eat ass. Gia puts clothespins on Alex’s pussy while Isis smothers Alex’s face with her nice big butt. After all the pain and punishment they decided to give the house slave a taste of pleasure. They vibrate Alex pussy, getting her close to orgasm, only to deny her. They bring the slave down so they can give her both pain and pleasure. Isis shares a vibrator with Alex while Gia slaps her titties. They finally let her have a big orgasm after a few denials. For the finale, Isis strap-on fucks Alex. She pounds both of her slutty holes with two big cocks, making her cum over and over again.
Duration: 1:10:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isis Love Returns: Gia DiMarco and Alex More Welcome the Goddess Home

Selfie Secretary Mount Bethel

Johnny hasn't been home a lot lately. I get a little bit bored working at home alone without him. So, I figured if I will be sitting around without any Johnny interaction, I will just have to create some. On this particular day, I am wearing a gold satin blouse, coordinated with plaid skirt (there may be a little bit of purple in the plaid-just sayin), garter belt, stockings and golden high heels. I take my trusty desk chair to the living room and proceed to film myself in front of the faux fireplace. I put on leather cuffs and tie my legs together at the ankles and knees with rope once I am seated. Then I pop a drool worthy red ball gag in my mouth and attach my leather cuff clad wrists to some sports cuffs on the arms of the chair. I proceed to struggle (as you do when you are tied to a chair) and thoroughly enjoy my self imposed bondage. Who said you need a "bad guy", a boss or a partner for a little secretary action?
Duration: 7:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Selfie Secretary

Afternoon Delight: Twin Set of Sex Slaves Well Used Plato Center

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Dani Daniels, Tommy Pistol, Bella Rossi
Genres: bondage, crop, flogging, rope bondage, slapping, slave, submission, master, straight, female slave, bdsm, humiliation, role play, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, vibrator
No new girls to train, no party to entertain. Today is a meditation on pure, well trained submissive female sex. Two of our most elegant slaves are on hand to serve and entertain our discerning male guest Tommy with their gorgeous bodies and well mannered submission.Dani Daniels and Bella Rossi are the picture of slavehood, sweating silently in stress positions and tight bondage, waiting to see what their master will do with them. Tommy has decided today he would like to further refine Dani´s posture training and Bella´s orgasm control, and the best way to achieve any training with two slaves is predicament, namely a hard cock in both ladies mouths, a relentless vibrators on Bella´s trapped pussy, and a crop on Dani´s exposed cunt. Artfully playing the ladies off against each other, Tommy takes both their holes in turn, face fucking Dani while she balances silver trays loaded with books and pounding Bella into Dani´s ass while both ladies try desperately not to cum until they have been given permission.Tommy has both ladies tied in tight rope bondage like perfect table dressing in his room. Both nubile asses in the air, the slaves are given a hard flogging and are made to beg for their fucking. Vibrators tied tightly against their exposed clits, the slaves call for relief while being fucked like little toys and cum again and again.Finally allowed on their Master´s bed Dani and Bella display their training in sexual service, entertaining Tommy and the home viewer with a deft show of whorish hunger, swallowing cock, slapping each other around for entertainment, bouncing on Tommy´s cock, and lapping at each other cunts like greedy pets. Both girls beg for a cream pie, but it is Dani who ultimately earns the cum out of her Master, but that doesn´t mean she can´t share, scooping it out of herself and using it as lube to fuck one more orgasm out of her slave sister.
Duration: 1:00:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Afternoon Delight: Twin Set of Sex Slaves Well Used

SexuallyBroken Blonde girl next door Carter Cruise Chagrin Falls

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Carter Cruise
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, Blonde, All Sex
Carter Cruise is a beautiful blonde that looks too wholesome to be into the kinky things that she is into. But behind that girl next girl facade beats the heart and loins of a sexual animal. She is here today to get tied up and ragdoll f"cked until her.
Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 762.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexuallyBroken Blonde girl next door Carter Cruise

Время генерации страницы 0.06712 секунды с 9 запросами