View Single Post
Old 09-14-2024, 10:53 AM   #11021
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3 Lodge

He hoists my legs up high and then runs the line through a hoop and then to my wrists. He pulls me into an arch until I can't bend any further. I can't move a muscle wrong... I can still move my head. He takes care of that next. He first wraps my ballgag and forehead with elastic foam tape and then he tapes my head back to my arms with thin grey duct tape. He wraps my forehead and around my mouth. He even tapes around my nose and under my chin. At this point all I can do is let out an occasional moan. I can't even twitch! He leaves me once again. I can hear a shutter clicking. He must be taking pics of me like this. After a while, I completely surrender and hope I'll wake soon. At the end of the clip I have added some behind the scenes footage of serene being cut out of the tape and her reactions as her arms are freed and the gag is removed, as well as a little commentary.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 787.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3

Assylum - Your Pleasure is my World Patient: Audrey Holiday Duolun

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
Audrey is back for more treatment at the hands of Dr. Mercies and the huge-cocked Orderly Grind. Previously, we blindfolded and gagged her, because she likes sensory deprivation. But now, Dr. Mercies tells her she has to use her own mind to take away her senses.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7239kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Your Pleasure is my World Patient: Audrey Holiday

Aiden Starr's Classic Lezdom Dungeon with Kimber Woods Franconia

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: Aiden Starr, Kimber Woods
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, dungeon, Facesitting, fake boobs, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom, multiple orgasms
Video language: English
Slave Kimber Woods is masturbating without permission. Even worse, she lies about it when Aiden Starr arrives to check up on her. This kind of selfish behavior will not fly in Aiden’s dungeon! Aiden has Kimber squat in her heels and commands her to masturbate. Kimber hurries to obey her Mistress and is immediately ready to cum. But Aiden won’t let Kimber off so easily. She makes Kimber edge herself as she canes Kimber’s cute perky breasts. After much begging, she allows Kimber to cum but makes her continue to rub her wet pussy. She canes Kimber’s asshole and flogs her ass and back. She fingers Kimber’s slutty pussy and Kimber begs to cum over and over again only to be denied at Aiden’s pleasure. Next, Kimber is restrained to metal pipes on all fours. Aiden closes up her whore pussy with closepins and canes her closed up pussy and her cute little feet. Kimber screams in pain as Aiden tests her dedication. After removing the closepins on Kimber’s pussy, Aiden gives Kimber a hard fucking with a dick on a stick. Kimber moans as Aiden’s cock slides into her. All the pain she’s taken only makes her hornier. She pushes back on Aiden’s cock, eager to get fucked. Aiden fucks her cunt relentlessly through multiple orgasms as Kimber squirts all over Aiden’s cock. Next, Aiden smothers Kimber with her juicy ass. Kimber struggles to breathe under Aiden’s ass and works hard to lick her Mistress’ pussy. Once Aiden cums, it’s Kimber’s turn to get fucked. Aiden gags her slave, straps on a cock and thrusts it in Kimber’s hungry pussy. Kimber loves the attention and moans as Aiden works her dick in and out of her cunt. Then this slut begs Aiden to fuck her ass. Aiden drills her cock into Kimber’s tight asshole and fucks it wide open. So happy to get her Mistress’ attention, Kimber cums hard on Aiden’s dick in her ass over and over again.
Duration: 1:06:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aiden Starr's Classic Lezdom Dungeon with Kimber Woods

Remastered Durants Neck

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Video language: English
Taylor Mae is 19 years old and she's already dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle.
She's ready to try it in a more thorough going environment. He gets her tied up and she admits being excited between nervous giggles.
Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Remastered

Dia zerva, maitresse madeline Creighton

Release Year: 2011
Studio: WhippedAss
Cast: Dia Zerva, Maitresse Madeline
Dia Zerva is one of the toughest women to ever walk through the Armory doors. She's been through it all and keeps coming back for more. Nowadays Dia is exploring more of her domme side and has decided not to sub on camera anymore. But, Dia has one final thing to do, submit one last time on Kink to the women who had her at their feet from the beginning! Maitresse Madeline straps her to the post, heavily flogs her beautiful body, puts her through a tough single-tailing then clover clamps and whips her pussy. Dia is made to rip clothes pins off herself while she orgasms. She's suspended, made to lick ass and feet and has brutal castration bands wrap around her perfect nipples. She's strap on fucked in the pussy and ass then tickle tortured till all her senses are in over load. Dia has an intense anal orgasms. The chemistry between the two girls permeates as Madeline gives Dia the intense feelings of submission and loss of control for one final filthy kinky time.
Duration: 1:15:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dia zerva, maitresse madeline

Amy Nicole Shocked Lochmere

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Amy Nicole
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Amy Nicole is a hardcore sub and always has been. She loves being beaten, owned, and used for whatever purpose her master can devise.
Duration: 45:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amy Nicole Shocked

St Patricks Day 2018 Hoytville

Being Johnny's Lucky Charm means I won't be going anwhere today, even though I am wearing my cute St Patty's Day T-shirt and cozy toe socks! Nope! I have paired my T-shirt with orange satin panties and he puts me on the living room floor. Then, I end up in a strict neck to knees ball tie with rope and a thick cleave gag. Guess I won't be finding the end of the rainbow this year!
Duration: 10:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 470.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: St Patricks Day 2018

Время генерации страницы 0.15007 секунды с 9 запросами