View Single Post
Old 09-14-2024, 10:52 AM   #11019
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Talia Monet Joice

Cast: Talia Monet
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Fingering ,top ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Domination ,Ball Gag ,natural boobs
Video language: English
Talia Monet is a well deserved, famous bondage model. Even famous models have fantasies, and a captivity fantasy was top on her list. We did our best to play out a classic captive scenario. She did her best to endure it. Her defiance is played out as she takes nipple torment and multiple orgasms. A fantasy for your approval.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 332.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Talia Monet

Sandra Silvers Crotch Rope Weight Endurance by Lisa! Days Creek

Kneeling on a platform, a device of evil looking intent, Sandra waits and worries on what will be next in her induction to slavedom. Her stilettos kick in the air and her fingers grasp for the ropes that hold her to no avail. Her cries come muffled by the tight wrapping of vetwrap and wodge of fabric in her mouth, the weight of it pressing on her tongue as it soaks up her drool. Her Mistress Lisa Harlotte enters, wheeling a table with a collection of items surely about to add misery to Sandra’s predicament upon the steel frame. A metal bucket is attached to the rope biting into her crotch and one after the other rocks are dropped in… the more Sandra struggles and jolts at each clang of another stone added the more the bucket swings, painfully teasing and tormenting her pussy with its cutting pull.
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 484.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers Crotch Rope Weight Endurance by Lisa!

Maya Woulfe: Diabolical Devices Arenzville

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kink
Cast: Maya Woulfe, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Deprivation, Domination, dungeon, Fingering, Flogging, glory hole, Handler
Maya Woulfe shows up to the dungeon with one main goal, to be pushed to tears. She knows her way around the place, and so she shops for what she’d like to have used on her. She brings a few items out to show The Pope and he gets to work, devising a plan of torment. It starts with her head and hands locked inside hollow steel balls, chained to the structure. The one on her head is a deprivation chamber, it restricts her vision and hearing. The Pope goes to work tormenting her with nipple clamps, his flogger, and crop. Maya is quickly pushed to the edge and held there as he toys with her mind. She earns her first of many orgasms for suffering so well in her first scene. Next, Maya is locked into a device that holds her in a doggy position with her ass pushed through a reverse glory hole. There is a fucking-machine placed for her, on the other side that fucks her non-stop, while The Pope torments her. In the final scene, Maya is sprawled out, face down on a table with a wedge under her, pushing her ass in the air. The time has come to push as hard as he can to get Maya to the place she wanted to go. The pain gets more and more intense as he canes her, flogs her, and issues bastinado until Maya finally gets what she came for. Once the tears run down her face, The Pope focuses on her pussy to give her non-stop orgasms.
Duration: 49:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maya Woulfe: Diabolical Devices

She Needed the Money - Part 3 White Heath

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Summer's wrists are attached to the overhead hoist, before it is raised. Summer bends over as her shoulders are stressed. I add a few more cinched zipties to her ankles to complete her leg bondage. I let her get used to her bondage for a few minutes, before I return to increase the severity a bit. I tighten up the zipties pulling her wrists up even more. Summer still seems to be handling this ulta-strict bondage quite well, until I start ziptying her head back. She now finally starts making some, thanks to her huge mouth filling gag, muffled sounds. I would like to clover clamp her nipples and maybe tie them off to her knees, but I get the feeling Summer is almost to her breaking point, so I quickly clamp her nipples with some heavy spring clamps. This is where Part 3 ends. A little more tape is wrapped around her head and under her chin, before I leave her to endure her tight bondage. I return, and after a few more ass slaps and tit squeezes, I make her beg for release of the clamps and from her bondage. I added some behind the scenes footage of Summer being cut out of the zipties and from her gag. She has some interesting commentary after the gag was taken out.
Duration: 18:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 405.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Needed the Money - Part 3

Prisoner Lakeland

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Savannah Stern
Genres: Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,Role Play ,Brunette ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,slim ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,Domination
Savannah Stern is a prisoner in this fantasy update with Derrick Pierce. For her freedom she is stripped down and punished. Her mouth is used as a fuck hole through the cell fence that she is cable tied too. Finally, Savannah is fucked hard in heavy chains and tight rope bondage.
Duration: 37:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 842.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prisoner

Assylum - Just a Little Anal Bug Girl Audrey Holiday Starks

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
Beautiful, petite Audrey is back for a very degrading anal domination session. Dr. Mercies is feeling mean and turns her.
Duration: 1:20:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5449kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Just a Little Anal Bug Girl Audrey Holiday

The Power Of Books: Jasmine Jae and Ramon Nomar School Mackenzie Moss Edmonson

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Jasmine Jae, Ramon Nomar, Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Anal, Ball Gag, Big Tits, Bondage, Bottom, British, Brunet, Brunette, Champion, Curvy, Discipline, Drool, Fake Boobs, Family Roleplay, Flogging, Gag, Hood, Muscular, Nipple Clamps, Shaved, Spanking, Straight, Stud, Tattoo, Toned, White, Zipper
Jasmine Jae is a gilded trophy wife with a perfect body and silky voice. While she is a grade-A whore, she’s also terrible mother and has deeply disappointed her new crime boss husband by mis-educating his teenage daughter Mackenzie Moss. Mackenzie is a posh little thoroughbred with attitude for days, and she spends those days sitting by the pool waiting for her inheritance while drinking cocktails with her step-mother. Her mobster father is disappointed with both his daughter and new wife, and sends “Uncle Ramon” to teach them a few lessons about discipline, learning, and familial duties. Jasmine immediately knows something is up when she goes to greet the new tutor for Mackenzie, but finds Ramon instead. She can’t help but mouth off to him, who is quick to point out her wifely duties are the only thing that grant her privilege in their criminal family. Before she can flutter her long eyelashes, Ramon takes Jasmine down roughly to her knees, paddling and flogging her perfect curvy ass. As she protests, Ramon presents her with his stiffening cock. Jasmine knows the score and gets to work sucking his dick while suffering through some tight nipple clamps and continued flogging. Ramon enjoys throat-fucking Jasmine and watching her drool on her giant boobs, but he can’t abide the lack of gratitude. Using her bathrobe as a hood, he throws her over the couch and uses her posh pussy roughly, causing her to orgasm on his cock despite herself. This only arouses Ramon’s sadistic ire, and he puts her in iron bondage and fucks her ass and slutty pussy hard while she screams around a ball gag. He leaves her exhausted in bondage and goes to find Mackenzie. Mackenzie is enjoying an afternoon cocktail by the pool, but the mood changes when Ramon tosses out her drink and begins spanking her spoiled ass with a hard cover book. Mackenzie protests but Ramon has been given carte blanche to discipline her. Mackenzie is a quick learner and starts sucking his cock while balancing the book on her ass. But whenever the book falls, Mackenzie is treated to an electro zap or series of spanks. Uncle Ramon gets into his work and bends Mackenzie over, using that teen pussy right and showing her how good rewards can feel. Soon, it’s time to teach mother and daughter how to work together towards Mackenzie’s goals, so Ramon ties both Jasmine and Mackenzie to some school desks in tight rope shibari, and moves between both of them, punishing each for the others misdeeds, leading to Mackenzie’s first zipper orgasm and some very instructive oral service from Mackenzie. Jasmine returns the favor, teaching her teenage brat how to fuck like a champion slut on Ramon’s cock, licking at her step-daughter’s clit as a reward. Jasmine is rewarded for her stewardship with a final rough anal fucking and the chance use Mackenzie’s face to coax cum from Ramon’s cock
Duration: 1:19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Power Of Books: Jasmine Jae and Ramon Nomar School Mackenzie Moss

Время генерации страницы 0.10056 секунды с 9 запросами