View Single Post
Old 09-14-2024, 10:50 AM   #11012
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Prisoner Transport Part One - Calico Boley

PD is transporting his prisoner out to his private farm. You may not be able to tell through the hood, but Calico is actually quite excited. She loves bondage and she knows that the farm is the place where he has his greatest ideas. He has an excellent one before they even get there. A weighted clamp will sway with the motion of the vehicle. This one sends a sharp jolt into her clit whenever it swings into the small bucket beneath her.
Her day actually starts when she gets to the barn. Calico thought PD was the worst of it, but he was not even interested in showing her what real pain was. Sister Dee was just waiting for this delivery. Once Calico is unloaded SD gets her chance to play. She puts clamps onto the most sensitive places she can find and makes Calico scream.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 386.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prisoner Transport Part One - Calico

The Nymphomaniac's Lil Sister: Veronica Avluv Returns Beeson

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: Veronica Avluv, Victoria Voxxx, Ramon Nomar
Genres: Anal Fisting, Ass To Mouth, Ball Gag, bestof2018, Bondage, Chains, Discipline, Double Penetration, Family Roleplay, Fisting, Gag, Hitachi, master, Metal Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Spanking, Squirting, Straight, Vibrator
Video language: English
This perfect suburban housewife has a secret D/S life with her Dominant husband Ramon. She happily has her creamy ass spanked and beaten in chains and metal bondage, trying to keep a big steel hook in her ass, all while licking his shoes, and apologizing for not taking care of the cooking. She sticks her slutty tongue out from behind her ball gag to lick his leg, from his shoe all the way up, begging for cock. She definitely knows how to please her master. Ramon is still not convinced he should let her "off the hook", and flogs her while she screams and begs around his cock. After a very enthusiastic and wet blow job, she is allowed into doggy on the floor, handcuffs still securing her wrists behind her back, and she´s fed the metal toy from her ass. She then gets railed with her ass in the air like a pure whore, begging to cum and squirting all over her suburban living room. Ramon has no mercy, lifting her to remove her painful nipple clamps, tormenting those tender tits and making her rub her swollen clit on the head of his cock until she is exploding with desire. She´s finally allowed to ride it and cum fountains on the floor. But Veronica´s perfect submissive world is turned upside down when her bratty little step-sister, Victoria arrives. Victoria has run out of money on the road and has come to visit, to restock her wallet and get a bite to eat. Ramon wants to throw her out, but Veronica´s good nature and nostalgia get the best of her, and she vouches for her. But she soon learns that no good deed goes unpunished. As soon as Victoria´s alone in the house she proceeds to steal Veronica´s jewelry and use all her sex toys. Victoria is caught by Ramon, who senses she´s up to no good. He ties the little brat up once he finds all the jewelry in her purse, and proceeds to teach her a little discipline with a strict over-the-knee spanking that turns Victoria´s ass a deep red. In a choke out tie with her arms jacked way up behind her back Victoria is helpless and begs for dick like an obedient little cunt. Paddled and clamped, slapped and made to cum she gets a big cock in her and learns something about why she shouldn´t steal from family. When Veronica returns home she finds her sis bound tightly on the floor with a vibrator bound to her pink pussy. When it´s revealed that she has returned to her thieving and lying ways, Veronica decides it´s time for some sexual discipline. Grinding out orgasms on her trapped teen sister´s face while her husband fucks her deep in the ass, she finally gets a sense of justice and pleasure. The beast is released and Veronica goes wild on Victoria, pushing the vibrator against her cunt and snarling that she better learn to suck cock like a good slut. The rest of the day with a boundless adventure is anal fisting, double penetration, squirting, bondage, ass to mouth blow jobs, and the victorious return of Veronica Avluv to Kink. Enjoy!
Duration: 1:20:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Nymphomaniac's Lil Sister: Veronica Avluv Returns

Slutty Housewife Anal Showdown for Step-Son's Huge Cock Shaftesbury

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: London River, Mickey Mod, Cherry Torn
Genres: Anal, Anal Fisting, Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Tits, Breast Bondage, Family Roleplay, Flexible Fucks, Gaping, housewives, Spanking, Straight
London River is already in a slutty slather when Mickey comes home from college, setting in on him as soon as he walks through the door. She looks like a suburban et dream with her big melon tits rolling around in a sports bra, her tight athletic body coiled and ready to get fucked. Unfortunately for her, Mickey has been thinking it is time to stop their little affair, and he is going to abstain even though his father isn´t home for another day. That fucking slut London has other plans, and strips down naked to deliver a sandwich with the crusts cut off and her sweet pussy to Mickey in his bedroom. Realizing he can´t keep this cougar down, he ties her up in a strappado, clamps her big milky titties, and face fucks her on the porch until she is begging to cum and red in the face from being thoroughly slapped around. Right when she thinks she is going to be allowed to cum he tells her to go to the store to buy him another type of deli meat.On her way way out of the house she runs right into nosy little neighborhood whore Cherry Torn, who quickly works out that Mickey, her favorite teen dick ont he side is home from college. Sneaking up to the house to get dicked down once London has left, Cherry has the smirk wiped off her pretty face when Mickey thrown her down on the living room floor, ripping her clothes off and cropping the shit out of her pussy, tying her tits up tight, and spanking her ass a deep red while she begs for more. More comes in the form of a hard collegiate dick in her pretty ass, and cumming with her face ground in the shag carpet. London comes home and tried to act shocked and angry, but Mickey throws her ass down on the floor, ties her up, and uses her mouth to cleans Cherry´s ass off his dick. London curses out Cherry between having a cock shoved in her mouth and being slapped around. Jealous and territorial she tries to claim Mickey´s cock as hers to ride, but her eyes are bigger than her pussy and she ends up tied on her back, getting shocked and slapped and fucked in both her holes, culminating in Cherry shoving her entire fist in that uppity bitch´s bubble butt, fucking her into a hot red gaping orgasm with Mickey uses his Step-Mothers face. Humiliated and fucked out, London makes Cherry sucks her son´s dick real good, spitting in her face and grabbing her by the hair. Mounting Cherry up on his dick, she bounces her up and down little a little sex doll. Her step-son´s cum load belongs to her, and she pushes Cherry back off his cock an get on her back to work that hot cream out of her son´s dick.
Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slutty Housewife Anal Showdown for Step-Son's Huge Cock

The Bondage Channel part 6 Blossvale

Release Year: 2022
Studio: TheBondageChannel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Handcuffs
Spread wide the hitachi dildo attachment tied in her pussy gagged and fucked in the ass with a glass dildo the cream flows from her pussy as she begs me to fuck her and to suck my cock. my pet is such a good girl.

Total size: 22.8 GB in 26 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Bondage Channel part 6

Sandra Silvers and I Guest gallery Harmonsburg

I always have a blast when I get together with Sandra Silvers. On this particular day, I had an even better time, because we made out while in quite the predicament. We are both wearing vintage shapewear, stockings and heels as our Gordian knot unfolds. With me suspended with a bar and leather straps, arms behind my back...and Sandra hogtied on the ground on her knees with leather straps, the games were ready to begin. We share "Spidergirl" kisses as I twist and turn from above, trying not to twirl too far from my girlfriend's lips! We could have kept at it all day, but somebody had to take us down and do other things with us!
Duration: 5:08
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2798kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and I Guest gallery

Assylum - My Holes Are Yours to Control, Sir Hammerfest

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
Rough. Sick. Twisted. Beautiful. And Real... This session is all that and more. Submissive, little Eden Sin learns to give up more control than ever.
Duration: 28:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6304kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - My Holes Are Yours to Control, Sir

The Bondage Channel part 5 Washington Boro

Release Year: 2022
Studio: TheBondageChannel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Handcuffs
Bondage, in many scenarios, sexual content is limited to girl-girl use of toys and oral, and female giving male handjobs. Lots of forced orgasms, use of the hitachi

Total size: 25.3 GB in 20 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Bondage Channel part 5

Время генерации страницы 0.28787 секунды с 9 запросами