View Single Post
Old 09-14-2024, 10:49 AM   #11010
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Shauna Ryan Cusseta

Cast: Shauna Ryan
Genres: Handler ,Big Tits ,drool ,fake boobs ,BDSM ,Domination ,Outdoors ,Ball Gag ,Fingering ,Blonde
Video language: English
A member of hogtied kindly offered his powerboat for the day and drove us up the delta. Shauna got to see more of the bay area than she was expecting. One thing didn’t change - lots of tight bondage.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 233.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shauna Ryan

Puzzle Perfect - Face fucking, Ass Hook Tugging, Hard Flogging Mayhem Saltville

Cast: Dia Zerva ,Ariel X
Genres: Fingering ,shaved ,Dildo ,Brunette ,muscular ,Ass Hook ,Metal Bondage ,Blonde ,Submission ,natural boobs
This is part 3 of 3 from the August live show.
Ariel X and Dia are fixed into one another. Ariel’s toned body is splayed out, legs frog tied open, arms bound down, and her mouth gag tied off to an ass hook. Dia’s ass is kept up by the ass hook, her body locked into with a dildo gag planted in Ariel’s pussy.
Any time Ariel relaxes or jerks her head, Dia instantly feels the oversized ass hook yank on her asshole. These two toned and fit bondage girls take the heaviest floggings and keep maintaining composure.
Both are made to cum hard and squirt and left exhausted.
Duration: 29:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Puzzle Perfect - Face fucking, Ass Hook Tugging, Hard Flogging Mayhem

Anal Sluts: Lily Thot and Stevie Moon Hyderabad

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Lily Thot, Stevie Moon
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, Big Toy, Brunette, buttplug, Choking, Dildo, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Fingering
Gothic Lily Thot and shy Stevie Moon kiss and caress each other on a bed, slowly undressing. Lily begins licking and fingering Stevie’s asshole, eventually shoving all fingers inside. A Hitachi is introduced to Stevie’s clit which drives her over the edge. Lily fists and fingers Stevie to the point of an epic orgasm, then Lily gets their asshole eaten and tongue-fucked. Next, Lily is tied in a rope suspension, dangling in the air with their legs spread wide open, allowing easy ass access. Stevie fingers Lily’s ass and eats their pussy before sliding a huge glass toy inside Lily. Lily gets fucked harder and harder until they cum. Then, Lily sits on Stevie’s face, smothering her with their big, round asscheeks. Lily commands Stevie to insert more and more fingers rectally until fisting is achieved. Lily gets fisted until they cum, and their ass gapes after being thoroughly stretched by Stevie’s fist.
Duration: 47:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9745kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Sluts: Lily Thot and Stevie Moon

Leather and Lace Iona Grace Hematite

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Every second they spend in bondage makes them more perceptive to every sensation.Iona openly admits that she is a dirty slut who loves to cum. As her body is wracked with orgasms the weights that PD has clamped to her chest begin to jiggle and swing.
Duration: 43:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1402kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 493.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leather and Lace Iona Grace

Scarlett Hope – shock collar vs magic wand Northfield Falls

It’s time for a new orgasm war! Scarlett Hope and her magic wand versus me and the shock collar remote! Who will win?! Watch the video to find out!
Duration: 5:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14691kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 615.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scarlett Hope – shock collar vs magic wand

19 year Old Slut Teaches Anal Fiance How to Serve Daddy Pearson

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Kink
Cast: Ramon Nomar, Cherie DeVille, Gina Valentina
Genres: 19-Year-Old, Anal Fisting, Bondage, Cattle Prod, Discipline, Double Penetration, Family Roleplay, Fisting, Flogging, Gaping, MILF, Spanking, Straight, Suspension
Roman Nomar find himself in a serious bind when his sexy new bombshell girlfriend Cherie DeVille and tiny little 19 year old slut step-daughter end up in the vacation house at the same time. Cherie is a gorgeous MILF ready to get engaged, but is shocked to find out Ramon is secretly domming his little undisciplined step daughter with hard cock, tight rope suspension, and a strict flogging hand. After spying on Ramon fucking the laziness out of Gina and beating her with her science book in the guest house she reveals her dismay and find herself on the right end of Ramon´s dominant hand. Turns out she was as turned on as she was shocked and wants to take a turn as the submissive. Face fucking, hardcore anal, electro punishment, and a strict spanking solidify her commitment to Ramon and builds her jealousy torwards Gina. She confronts the little whore and when she gets sass, drags that little brat into the basement rips her dress off, gives her a good hard spanking, and makes her lick her daddy´s cum out of Cherie´s ass. Unfortunately for this newly minted mommy dommy, Ramon catches her doling out discipline that isn´t hers to give and hands Gina a flogger to get her revenge. Clipping Cherie´s greedy cunt shit he fucks her ass good while her teen rival beats her red and then shoves her fist into her new step-mother´s gaping ass while her Daddy fucks both their cunts. When it´s Gina´s turn, bondage, cattle prod and a cream pie finish the session, with Cherie sucking the cum out of her future step-daughter´s used up pussy. Double penetration, anal fisting, and ATM seal the new bond between Gina and Cherie.
Duration: 1:19:25

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19 year Old Slut Teaches Anal Fiance How to Serve Daddy

Anal Slut Gets Cold Steel Anal Invasion Bugt

Cast: Penny Pax
Genres: switch ,Fingering ,Submission ,Blonde ,Nylons Stockings ,Slapping ,Ball Gag ,Gag ,Domination ,Rope Bondage
When Pax walks onto the set, the first thing the little slut does is look at my dick. I smirk and grab her by a nipple, pulling her into the scene. This will be fun.
When I jam the knotted into the crotch of her tight nylons, I could swear that I smell pussy. I make it tighter, wrap up her arms and gag her with a wiffle ball. Her eyes give a pleading look, and I grab her by the hair and start grinding out her first orgasm against the crotch rope.
The rope wraps tightly around her fresh young tits. The nipples stand straight out, straining for attention, and I can’t help sucking the fuck out of each one. After slapping her a round a little, I cut crotch out of her soaking panties and what do you know - there is a pink, puffy, hungry pussy in there just dying for attention.
I booked Pax so that I could ream her asshole. I find the prefect pile driver position for this: face down, ass up. I tie that ass and pussy wide open, and put that cunt on simmer with a slow vibe. Working her up to the largest, heaviest ass fucking toy we have takes time, but it is so worth it to see this tramp struggle to bear it all.
Duration: 1:18:26

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Slut Gets Cold Steel Anal Invasion

Время генерации страницы 0.05374 секунды с 9 запросами