Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Abigail Dupree Slave Share Verbania

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Matt ties his slave up to a chair with her legs spread and her arms behind her head, completely defenseless. Then he cuts off the skimpy little dress she is wearing so that he has complete access to give pain or pleasure to whatever part of her body serves him best.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree Slave Share

Beautiful Blonde with Big Tits gets Oiled up and Used as a Cum Canvas Ilwaco

Cast: Skylar Price ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: BDSM ,Dominatrix ,Hitachi ,Cattle Prod ,slim ,bottom ,fake boobs ,Blonde ,shaved ,Lesbian
Video language: English
Skylar Price is one of the best models Kink has seen in a long time. She’s got a hot fucking body, smooth tan skin, a shaved pussy, and a tight cunt and ass. Princess Donna helps her with her fear of electricity by locking her head in a box and zapping her with tazers, electrical plugs, ripping orgasms from her pussy with the hitachi, then using her body as one giant cum canvas. She gets tied down and oiled up while Princess Donna rubs her pussy all over her tits, face, and mouth.
Duration: 48:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautiful Blonde with Big Tits gets Oiled up and Used as a Cum Canvas

Big Titted Ex Wife Turned Anal Service Whore Equinunk

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Lauren Phillips, Cherry Torn, Seth Gamble
Genres: caning, crying, humiliation, nipple clamps, slave, master, straight, female slave, bdsm, bondage, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, trans
Lauren Phillips is a tall drink of water with giant boobs and a fucking attitude. She strolls right into the Upper Floor Lounge, abuses the staff for her amusement, gets her pussy licked by the head slave while demanding a punishment pounding for Cherry´s sore pink cunt. When the humbled staff discover she is no longer married to the Master of The House, and visiting only to steal jewelry, they take her down a hundred pegs and transform her into the lowly anal whore she is. Tight nipple clamps, caning, rough anal, humiliation, electro torment, punishing orgasms, and pearls pulled out of and stuffed in all her holes is only the beginning for this gold digging slut.
Duration: 58:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Titted Ex Wife Turned Anal Service Whore

Attention Whore: Spencer Bradley and Tommy Pistol Moreno Valley

Cast: Spencer Bradley ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: Blowjob ,BDSM ,Domination ,Latinx ,Brunette ,Kinky ,Bondage ,Role Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Uncircumcised
Spencer Bradley works as a personal assistant for Tommy Pistol. She does so much for him, pretty much managing his entire career. She wants to take their relationship to the next level but he just seems to not notice her in a sexual way. Spencer takes this matter into her own hands and decides to try and seduce him by dressing in a slutty maid’s outfit. This definitely gets his attention, but Spencer quickly realizes she may have bitten off more than shew can chew. Tommy puts her in strict bondage and fucks her pussy and mouth as he sees fit. She wanted his attention and now she’s getting it. She realizes that he is just as passionate about bondage and sex, as he is about everything in his life. Tommy uses this slut just like he did before, but now he gets to fuck her holes as he dominates her in bondage.
Duration: 1:01:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9729kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Attention Whore: Spencer Bradley and Tommy Pistol

Assylum - Anal Candy Girl Patient: Delirious Hunter Riverdale

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
Delirious was so sweet and obedient that Dr. Mercies got carried away with her and made her suffer deeply with her asshole for him.
Duration: 1:02:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7872kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal Candy Girl Patient: Delirious Hunter

TeaseAndThankYou - Mandy Marx, Skylar Locke - Curious Couple Enchanted Hemet

Too dangerous for my clip stores! Skylar and her boo come in with a unique request... I domme with him. Though, she has no idea and it'll stay that way with my hypno technique. Yeah. I said the "H" word. Once she's in a trance, she gets strapped down and I have my way with her while he helpless watches. Aww, you thought I'd share?
Duration: 20:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24966kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TeaseAndThankYou - Mandy Marx, Skylar Locke - Curious Couple Enchanted

Darling Speculator

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: Breast Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Submission ,Rope Bondage ,Big Tits ,Bondage ,Pain
Darling, Darling, Darling. There is truth to thestatement that a painter is only as good as thequality of the paint he is working with. Same holdstrue to Riggers. They are only as good as the modelsthey are working with. Darling is a true BDSMlifestyler, who loves bondage almost more thananything in her life. Some of Hogtied’s best imagerycomes when Matt and Darling get together. Enjoy.
Duration: 40:35
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 472.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling

Время генерации страницы 0.09806 секунды с 9 запросами