View Single Post
Old 09-14-2024, 10:48 AM   #11007
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Secretary Part I Bay Shore

It's so hard being a secretary for Johnny. I really do try my best. But, today, when I showed up wearing a shiny white blouse, navy blue pin striped skirt, stockings and high heels, I quickly realized I should have had one more cup of coffee. I barely fire up my computer before Johnny takes me to the garage and ties me into a snug chair tie with rope. Then, he puts a lot of duct tape over my mouth. He leaves me there to struggle with my panties and garters showing. I guess his work is more important than mine. Oh yeah, that's right, my job is to look cute and quiet while tied up and gagged. How could I forget? I get tied up at work enough. Well, at least I got that part right. I think my job is secure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5898kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary Part I

Assylum - Charlotte Sartre Uncensored Aztec

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
This is our most extreme case file to date, folks. It's based on "Wreck my Trash Ass" but with 50% more footage that was previously censored. Dr. Mercies initially held back on this content because it seemed too extreme to publish.
Duration: 59:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Charlotte Sartre Uncensored

Charlotte Sartre: Hickman

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kink
Cast: Charlotte Sartre, The Pope
Genres: Beard, big dick, black hair, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Crotch Rope, Domination, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, Rope Bondage, shaved
Video language: English
Charlotte’s day begins with her tied with rope to a wooden column. Her hands are bound behind her back and rope cinches her at the waist. The Pope goes to work with his flogger and makes her skin nice and sensitive before he puts nipple clamps on her perfect tits. He vibes her sweet pussy and makes it even more sensitive before adding a brutal crotch rope with a twelve-pound bowling ball hanging it from it. Next, Charlotte is made to endure a brutal single point inverted suspension. Her arms are tied in a strappado that is tied to one of her ankles, while all of her weight hangs from a single point around her waist. The Pope takes his time toying with and teasing her. The flogger makes another appearance and Charlotte suffers until she is a perfect shade of red. Add a little breath control and she is ready to explode with orgasms, so The Pope gives her as many as she can handle. In the final scene, Charlotte is on her back, tied to an inclined bench with her hands bound to her hips. Her legs and body are tied tightly to the board. The Pope enters with a big bucket of water and a cloth, ready for some water boarding. Charlotte puts up a good fight, but in the end, the water always wins.
Duration: 47:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9719kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Sartre:

Assylum - Calipig pt. 2 Patient: Calico Surgut

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
After being turned from Calico into Calipig and fucked savagely in the ass by Dr. Mercies and Orderly X, Calico gets taken to the Laboratory. There, she is hoisted up on a cold, metal table and waxed all over her body until she is covered in pink pigskin. That's when the beating and round 2 of the painal begin.
Duration: 29:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6637kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Calipig pt. 2 Patient: Calico

Extreme Bondage And Torment!! Drayden

Cast: Brooklyn Gray ,The Pope
Genres: impact play ,Orgasm Denial ,Sadism ,Handler ,Domination ,Paddle ,Humiliation ,Tattoo ,Fingering ,Submission
There are levels to BDSM, and some are heavy players, and some are not. Each onehas to be treated accordingly, and Brooklyn is one of the most masochistic humans to grace thepages of Hogtied. The Pope has chemistry with Brooklyn, which translates to a fuck ton of trust,so you know this is going to be an intense shoot. The fist position is a standing spread eagle withBrooklyn helpless and available for the sadistic punishment she is about to receive. The tormentstarts quickly and is maintained throughout the day. Brooklyn begins with a little sassy attitude,but The Pope turns that smile upside down quickly. Brooklyn’s legs are marked up severely by theend of the first scene, so we move into the next scene which has Brooklyn on her back with oneleg up.This is a predicament position with her hands tied over and behind her head, but the rope is alsorunning over her cunt which gets chafed in no time. The torment continues sending Brooklynover the edge, but this is not for the weak of heart. This is supposed to be extreme, so stopping isnot an option at this point. The scene is finished off by pulling Brooklyn into a brutal single pointhanged man suspension.In the final scene, Brooklyn is in a partial suspension with her torso hanging from the up line, andher legs tied together in a bent over position. The final dose of torment comes in the form of acane, floggers, paddles, spankings, and Fluffy kisses, AKA dragon tail strikes. Brooklyn’s flesh isseverely damaged, and she wouldn’t have it any other way. the final orgasms bend Brooklyn’smind in a way that only suffering all day and orgasms rewards can.
Duration: 1:09:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9721kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Bondage And Torment!!

Jessie Cox, Ami Emerson, and Isis Love Part 4 of 4 of the September Live Feed Machico

Cast: Jessie Cox ,Ami Emerson ,Isis Love
Live Show Mondays brings you the conclusion of the September live show that featured Jessie Cox, Ami Emerson and special guest co-top Isis Love.
Isis is bound to the wall, naked but for her boots. The other two are planted on the “V” shaped house. The sharp edge cuts into their shaved pussies, as we bind them and cage them down. We torment the two with clothes pins and floggers. As the edge gets more unbearable by the minute, we make the others watch Isis cum and squirt like a helpless slut. Just moments ago Isis was domming, and now she is cumming like a whore and helpless to stop it.
As the other two reach the limit of their endurance we rip the final zipper off Ami and make Isis squirt in a scream orgasm one more time and call it a day. 3 hours of continuous live BDSM play is exhausting for all.
Duration: 44:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessie Cox, Ami Emerson, and Isis Love Part 4 of 4 of the September Live Feed

DragonLily Thomasboro

Cast: DragonLily
Genres: Fear Play ,natural boobs ,Dunking ,Bondage ,Brunette ,Rope Bondage ,Submission ,Domination ,Curvy ,BDSM
We put Dragonlilly through the bondage paces in this hot update. Her asian skin goes so well with tight hemp rope and bamboo in this tribute to the artist Haffnium. Dragonlilly loves to sub and its easy to tell while she is begging to come before each orgasm. As beautiful as her orgasms are I just couldnt deny her…much.Thanks Dragonlilly. Your gift of submission is a wonderful thing.
Duration: 50:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 587.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DragonLily

Время генерации страницы 0.04776 секунды с 9 запросами