View Single Post
Old 09-13-2024, 10:34 AM   #11001
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Jackiebound part 354 Chinhoyi

It would be impossible for me to finish out this month without my beer wench! I love Oktoberfest...mainly for the beer and of course my cute little bar maid outfit that I get to wear. Well, Johnny thinks I am having a bit too much fun playing the part and decides to put me in a strict ball tie with rope in the bedroom with a plump red ball gag to keep me quiet and drooling. Works for me!
Stay tuned next week....I am sure to have a bonus update soon with my bar maid costume and a very interesting gag made custom for me by my sweet husband, Johnny! You won't want to miss it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 466.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackiebound part 354

All natural redhead Maddy O‘Reilly shackled down vibrated Champion

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Oral, Humilation, Toys, Fetish, Hardcore, All Sex
Maddy is dazed and cumdrunk, covered in drool and the ruins of her makeup. She has already been pushed harder then she ever has before and we are only halfway done with her. Does she have what it takes to do the full ride?
Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7272kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 801.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All natural redhead Maddy O‘Reilly shackled down vibrated

Alexa Nasha & Julia Roca - Walk of Shame Fisherville

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Alexa Nasha ,Joel Tomas ,Julia Roca ,Silvia Rubi
Video language: English
Silvia Rubi is back with two ready and willing slut slaves to parade and humiliate around town. Julia Roca and Alexa Nasha crawl on their hands and knees in a public disgrace walk of shame! The huge crowd gasps at these two beautiful perky whore’s amazing nude bodies. The duo are dragged too a crowded and rowdy club, where they are both tied up in rope bondage suspension and made to fuck and suck and take whatever comes their way! The bar turns into a huge fuckfest as patrons get naked and start wildly getting in on the fun. HUGE cum loads finally get drenched on Julia and Alexa’s gorgeous faces.
Duration: 1:05:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa Nasha & Julia Roca - Walk of Shame

Nicole Aria is Back For More Bellville

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kink
Cast: Nicole Aria, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Big Ass, big dick, Blindfold, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, multiple orgasms, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, Pain
Nicole Aria shot with us when she was very new to the industry, but she’s been around and has experienced a few things since then. Today we get an entirely different model, a new and improved version. Nicole is more experienced, and knows more of what she likes and doesn’t like, therefore making it easier to convey her desires to The Pope so that he can make them a reality. She begins on a wooden horse, in a doggy position, with her ass very exposed. The Pope goes to work on her flesh with his flogger, crop, and nipple clamps. He pulls at her flesh, intensifying her suffering and then shoves a dildo into her wet cunt and fucks her into multiple orgasms with it. Next, Nicole is subjected to a grueling rope suspension that pushes her body to the very edge of her limitations. Her arms are pulled into a strappado. After that, Nicole gets blindfolded to heighten her sense of feeling when the crop hits her body and pussy. He shifts his focus to making her cum so that she can sustain the suspension longer for your enjoyment, and her suffering. In the final scene, Nicole is on her back with her legs spread wide, her feet bound together, and he arms pulled above her head. The flogger is used this time with such power that it knocks the breath out of her, but that doesn’t stop The Pope from doing as he wishes with her. The more he strikes her, the wetter her pussy becomes, which turns this scene into a fun game for this sadistic bastard. Nicole doesn’t mind him having his way as long as she can reap the rewards and be made to cum uncontrollably.
Duration: 44:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9679kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Aria is Back For More

Mz Berlin takes Electrosluts by storm! Penny tries her best to please Newquay

Cast: Penny Pax ,Mz Berlin
Genres: Blonde ,Tattoo ,Electric Dildo ,Dominatrix ,Femdom ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Tens Unit ,Curvy ,Redhead
This explosive live performance has been edited for your pleasure: Mz Berlin is an experienced Dom with her own unique flair for humiliation. Penny Pax is back on Electrosluts and we know she is an eager anal whore. Mz gives Penny the role of a sweet little puppy and she stays in character the whole time. Penny squeals as her holes are teased and tormented with electric cock, extreme butt-plugs, the violet wand, and zappers.
Mz Berlin is thrilled with her new arsenal of toys and she takes advantage of the sticky pads and turns the voltage up! As Penny writhes from the Electric stimulation she does her best to service Mz Berlin’s sexy pussy and lick her shiny red boots. As a reward she is allowed an unusually long cum session and howls like the little dog she is.
Duration: 1:07:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mz Berlin takes Electrosluts by storm! Penny tries her best to please

Skin Diamond-Day 4 Intense Predicament Bondage Cape Neddick

Cast: Skin Diamond
Genres: BDSM ,Humiliation ,Female Slave ,Bondage ,Gimp ,Anal ,natural boobs ,Black ,Role Play ,Slave
After many attempts at getting the slave’s ransom with no success, I push ash harder than she’s ever been pushed. Her body will be tested with the most extreme predicament to show her that her body without training is her own worst enemy. Her foot is tied to her her hair while balancing on her other foot. This is very grueling on her entire body and it doesn’t take long for the fatigue to take hold.
She is then bound to a box and spread for full access to her tight pussy. Her pussy is clamped and spread wide and then her tongue is clamped and tied off as well. I rip one orgasm after another out of this overstimulated whore.
To end the day, ash is tied atop the Sybian and made to cum over and over until she no longer knows where she is, much less who she is. This is the moment when I move in with the cattle prod and bring her back to reality.
Duration: 42:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skin Diamond-Day 4 Intense Predicament Bondage

Spoiled Mommy & Teen Anally Degraded and Double Penetrated Lleida

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: London River, Seth Gamble, Chloe Foster
Genres: Anal Fisting, BDSM, blond, Bondage, Couple, Curvy, Double Penetration, Family Roleplay, Fisting, Flogging, Gag, Humiliation, Leather, MILF, Rope Bondage, Spanking, Straight, Stud, Water Boarding
Gorgeous suburban MILF London River is displeased when her bratty step-daughter Chloe Foster is holed up in her mansion for the summer, having just lost an internship. This little blond teen troublemaker is a spoiled bitch and more importantly is going to get in the way of London´s BDSM affair with hot stud butler Seth Gamble. Seth is a sadistic sex demon and wastes no time isolating London in a spare bedroom and giving her the proper beat down this horny submissive slut craves. London has been waiting for Seth all day wearing tight metal nipple and pussy clamps, but he takes his time getting to those, choosing instead to spank her curvy ass, flog her tits, fuck her gorgeous face, and humiliate her on the floor of her own home. Thoroughly debased, London begs to have the clamps removed so she can get fucked, but nothing prepares her for the intense leather bondage Seth has planned for her. Locked in a helpless doggy position with leather belts London can only try to hold her orgasms back as Seth pounds both her holes and chokes her out with a belt around her pretty neck. London forgets herself in a moment of intense anal orgasm and alerts Chloe totheir secret sex scene. Chloe is clever and quickly gets a couple photos to blackmail London with. Once Chloe has put London in her place with threats of sending the photos to daddy, Chloe does what any bored slut would do: get that cock for herself. She slyly lets Seth know that she has both London and Seth under her thumb and demands to be fucked. Seth only has a dominant mode, and quickly flips the teen whore into a submissive throat fucking and spanking over the living room couch. London cannot contain herself when she find her lover fucking her daughter savagely in the family home and threatens to fire him regardless of the consequences. Those consequences turn out to be that Seth has had it with both of these rich bitches. He throws them on their knees and delivers a hard flogging on their asses. He then puts Chloe in tight rope bondage and swaps between fucking her ass and London’s mouth that is held open by a huge ring gag. Seth amuses himself with their humiliation until it is time to get to the matter of where the jewelry safe is.London puts on a brave face, but when Seth throws her into a strenuous pretzel tie and begins waterboarding her, her resolve wavers a bit. Fed up, Seth takes her step-daughter´s hand and shoves it all the way into London´s ass, then slides his cock into London´s extremely tight pussy. All thought of jewelry and pride leave London completely as she submits to vicious anal fisting, double penetration, and more breath play in the grips of a sadistic bondage predicament. When Chloe finally reveals she had the jewelry safe code all along, London takes her revenge, spearing her bratty teens ass on Seth´s cock and making her ride it like a good coed slut. Urged on by electrical prods and the desire to please her Mommy, Chloe takes it like a champ and earns a hot load for London.
Duration: 1:15:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spoiled Mommy & Teen Anally Degraded and Double Penetrated

Время генерации страницы 0.07186 секунды с 9 запросами