Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Blonde Girl Next Door Gabi Gold Rough Anal Fuck in Brutal Bondage Pachuta

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Gabi Gold, Derrick Pierce
Genres: Athletic, Ball Gag, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, Boot, brunet, Crop, foreskin, Gag, Gaping, Leather, master, other hair color, Pain, Rope Bondage, Slave, Stud, Sub, Tattoo
Video language: English
Gabi Gold is all too eager to serve under the boot of sadistic male dom. She is the kind of wanton slut that only feels complete when she is catering to his cruel whims. Gabi starts her day shackled to a Saint Andrew’s Cross with stiff leather ankle and wrist cuffs. Her natural perky breasts are completely vulnerable and exposed to the brutal smacks of a heavy leather flogger and a stiff leather riding crop. Her nipples and inner thighs are beaten mercilessly until she is gasping and shrieking through the edges of the giant red ball gag that has been crammed into her mouth. Next Gabi is restrained on the floor with an e-stim attached to her thighs. Her master, Derrick Pierce, saunters over and jams his massive cock deep into her mouth. As he throat fucks her, she gags and spits all over her beautiful face. Derrick then turns on the electrodes and shocks her legs repeatedly. Gabi can barely scream, the pain is so intense. But she wants to serve her master well and to prove her worth as a sex slave, so she shoves her face onto her master’s cock with reckless abandon. Before she can catch her breath, Gabi is quickly tied on her hands and knees, presenting her round and perfect ass in the air. Without hesitation, Derrick takes shoved his cock deep into her tight asshole. He fucks her hard, making his little pig squeal with delight. He shoves her face into the table and puts his foot on her head. The masochistic whore smiles from the abusive ass-fucking. Gabi is then flipped onto her back and her legs are pulled straight up in the air, restrained with inescapable rope bondage. Derrick then re-inserts his solid dick into her tight pink pussy and then switches to her gaping asshole. Gabi starts to beg to cum. But Derrick laughs and looks on with cruel delight as she winces from the pain. He continues to her fuck her until she can no longer talk. Her eyes roll back into head and she begs again and again to cum. And just when she can’t hold it another second Derrick tosses her to the floor and blows his load all over her sweaty face. Gabi licks it all up and whispers, “Thank you sir.”
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Girl Next Door Gabi Gold Rough Anal Fuck in Brutal Bondage

SexuallyBroken Extreem deepthroating, multiple orgasms! Tekoa

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: India Summer Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
India Summer is the total package. Stunningly beautiful, a genuinely nice person and the heart and loins of a raging pervert. This is not a bored slut coasting through for a paycheck.
Duration: 20:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6807kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexuallyBroken Extreem deepthroating, multiple orgasms!

Crygasms Fouke

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Making a girl cum is a bit of an art form. It takes more than just a hard cock to get the hottest pieces of ass off. They're used to be desired, pursued, and fucked. They aren't used to being dominated and teased. When they do finally feel the intense satisfaction of orgasmic release it isn't going to be some little tingle in their nether regions. It's going to be an overwhelming explosion of erotic energy.
Duration: 41:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crygasms

Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl Chadds Ford

After weighing the pros and cons, I decided that it would be easier to outsource the capture of Ultra Girl. She is delivered at my feet and I get to work after groping her for a short while. I place her on a table and remove her boots. In the next scene Ultra Girl is suspended by her ankles as she starts to regain a little energy. Instead of destroying it, her belt is hanging next to her up in the ceiling to taunt her. After watching her struggle for a bit, I rope her elbows together tightly before snipping off her shorts and gagging her with them. Her thighs are bound and then she is crotchroped, which is tied off to her wrists. Her leotard is ripped open, before I spin her around. I have my fun manhandling my helpless, inverted captive. I slowly cut away her entire outfit, effectively stripping her of her identity. I enjoy watching her struggle upside down almost nude for a while, before returning. I wrap more tape around her gag and then spend more time roughly groping her tits and slapping her ass. I turn out the lights. With Ultra Girl out of the way, I'll have complete control of the city in no time.... bawah ha ha!
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 793.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

Powerhouse of orgasms Jet

Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Curvy ,Big Tits ,BDSM ,Submission ,Handler ,other hair color ,Fingering ,shaved
Bella’s arms are restrained tightly by chain with her legs spread and ankles fastened to the floor. With her breasts clamped tight we flog her ass and pussy as she screams and drools all over herself through her open mouth gag.
Bella cums so hard she yanks her tits right out of the clamp, so we decide to add weights to her nipple clamps and whip them right off. After shoving a dick and vibe into Bella’s swollen cunt we crank on the chain around her arms making her work for her next orgasm. She suffers as the chain bites into her arms as she pulls down harder nearly breaking the vibrator to get off.
Watch this voluptuous cumnivore suffer for you as she works for her orgasms.
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 335.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Powerhouse of orgasms

Assylum - Ass-to-mouth meat pt. 1 Patient: Caramel Starr Reasnor

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
Caramel likes ass to mouth, so we made her into a piece of ass-to-mouth meat. Orderly Patrick and Dr. Mercies did a very long ATM session with various dildos and anal beads on her, and then the orderly pounded her ass.
Duration: 48:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8232kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Ass-to-mouth meat pt. 1 Patient: Caramel Starr

Operation Catfish: Chanel Preston Trains Jane Wilde For Secret Mission Zevenaar

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Chanel Preston, Jane Wilde
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Ass To Mouth, Ball Gag, BDSM, Blindfold, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Dominatrix, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps
Report on recruit Jane Wilde. Female. Age 20. Recruit Wilde’s qualifications for Operation Catfish are excellent and she has been delivered to Special Agent Chanel Preston for one-on-one examination and training using the following methods. 1: Recruit bound to a chair. Agent Preston will strip her naked, spreading her legs and exposing her pussy. Breasts groped, slapped. Nipples squeezed. Thighs slapped. Pussy slapped and fondled. 2: Recruit Wilde is blindfolded. She must learn to remain focused despite intense sexual stimulation. Agent Preston stimulates her with fingers deep in her pussy. Every body part must be tested, especially inside. Recruit Wilde is found to easily cum when a vibrator is applied to her clit along with Agent Preston fingering her pussy. 3: Recruit Wilde is bound to a mattress with rope. Nipple clamps applied. Nipples are noted as a special weakness for the recruit. Legs bound with rope, pussy exposed. Agent Preston uses face-sitting, smothering, and pussy eating to further train her. While Recruit Wilde shows too much pleasure in licking her trainer’s pussy, she is able to perform the task while being smothered. 4: Dick-on-a-stick. Recruit Wilde’s pussy is stretched out and abused. When a vibrator is added she comes hard. 5: Agent Preston uses a strap-on dildo to fuck Recruit’s pussy. Preston knows how to bury her cock and work it hard, so her recruits can only whimper and moan. 6: Anal. Agent Preston penetrates Recruit Wilde’s ass with large strap-on-cock. She’s pounded hard and deep. Rope bondage and ass fucking elicit strong responses. Conclusion: Recruit Wilde is found to be an anal slut who loves getting her ass filled with cock. Perfect for her mission.
Duration: 1:03:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Operation Catfish: Chanel Preston Trains Jane Wilde For Secret Mission

Время генерации страницы 0.03710 секунды с 9 запросами