View Single Post
Old 09-12-2024, 01:36 PM   #21722
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Red Corset

Red Corset

I guess Johnny found a new very effective way of disciplining me when we have the house to ourselves. I think I am just dressing up in matching red corset, stockings, panties, high heels and gloves (Johnny's favorite) and being playful. But, he sees it differently. He thinks I am trying to tease and frustrate him. So, he finds an unfamiliar use for our punching bag stand. He centers me underneath it, pulls my legs apart wide with a spreader bar and rope and ties my arms behind my back. Then, he gingerly gags me with a scarf that matches my very red ensemble. Then, he proceeds to stand back and watch to see how long I can maintain this position. Maybe all day if I don't have to work out with the punching bag anymore!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 418.8 MB

Download Red Corset

Inmate intake fancySteel

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Fancysteel

Enter the strange and twisted world of chastity prison.Poppy is a young woman full of rebellious spirit. All day long she searches for all types of pleasure, even some forbidden by the laws of the state. Despite prostitution and sexual deviancy being illigal now in this state, Poppy still freely does as she pleases with no respect for the law. And because she freely does as she pleases, we will freely apply the penalty to her as we please with respect for the law.Our special street team found her up to no good, clearly searching for a law to break. We arrested her, brought her in, and went through the usual booking process. However, this prison she was in was no ordinary prison. No, this was a special prison, a prison designed to curb deviant behavior. A prison to control her, to teach her, and to dominate her. This was Chastity Prison. We stuck poor Poppy into a small cell. With literially nothing to do. Time went by with nothing for her to do. However, this was all apart of our plan. A plan to catch her in the act, a plan to catch her in a trap. And like a spider waiting for a fly, we saw Poppy trying to curb her bordom by sticking her hand down her scrubs and playing with something that is off limits inside this prison. This gives us the chance, as we catch her in the act, to put her in the real "cell" of chastity prison, in the form of one of our chastity belts. We will restrain her to our chairs to make sure she tries nothing funny as we lock her new metal panties to her person. There will be no escape, no running away. Her rebellious spirit will be broken by cold hard steel.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4184kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 601.2 MB

Download Inmate intake fancySteel

The Water Bottle Hogtied Challenge: Margout Darko & Miss Daphne 4K

Cast: Margout Darko, Miss Daphne
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Kinky Ropes Girl has been captured by Mistress Margout Darko. Kinky gets tied up in hogtie rope bondage, with a blindfold and a ballgag. She's got a challenge: Margout will tap on the floor guiding her through the room. Kinky's goal is to tap over a water bottle at the other side. For making it more interesting, she's got a vibrator tied between her legs. She's only got 30 minutes. Will she make it?

Duration: 30:27
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8446kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Water Bottle Hogtied Challenge: Margout Darko & Miss Daphne 4K

CABO DAY OF THE part 5 A fantasy.

Cast: Christina Carter ,Dana DeArmond ,Lola ,Dee Williams ,Lew Rubens
Genres: shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,Fingering ,muscular ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,Ball Gag ,mixed ,Humiliation
Video language: English

The Riggers of the enjoy the sweet, nubile flesh residing in the villa they now haunt. During the girls' sleep, the ghouls of El Dia De Los Muertos continue into the third night of sexual bondage. Binding and getting orgasm after orgasm out of the helpless girls, tying them in painful double binds, and predicaments.As the morning comes around, the girls realize the nature of their situation. How will they prevent another night of sexual bondage, servitude and helplessness?

Duration: 30:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 687.7 MB

Download CABO DAY OF THE part 5 A fantasy.

Fresh Meat: Whitney Wright Is Bound And Fucked

Cast: Whitney Wright
Genres: slim ,natural boobs ,black hair ,Machine Dildo ,drool ,Gag ,Ball Gag
Video language: English

Whitney has shot for a few other Kink sites, but this is our first time getting her tied up and machine fucked. We start by giving her a ball gag and telling her to put it in her mouth, then make sure that she makes it tight. Her pussy instantly gets wet and she can't wait to start masturbating. She removes most of her clothes and then puts the vibe on her pussy. The orgasms pour out of this little slut and we can't wait to get her tied up and fuck her with the machines. We start with her on the bed and helpless against the head board, with her legs spread wide and her arms tied up and away from her body. The machine slides inside of her already wet pussy and begins fucking her. Her eyes roll back for the first orgasm as she gets a taste of how well she is going to get fucked today. After more orgasms than she thought she was going to get all day, we move on to the next scene. Next we fold her half into a pile driver with her ass and pussy up high for all to see. The machine is positioned and inserted into her wet cunt. The machine is turned up fast so we can ensure she is overwhelmed with non stop orgasms. She is allowed to have the vibe, but the machines seem to be doing a good enough job that she barely uses it. Next we have her standing above the next machine. It begins to slide in and out of her soaking wet pussy as she drools from the gag in her mouth. Her body glistens from the drool running down her body. We tell her to use the vibe until she can't take it anymore, and she does to crank out more and more orgasm until she is completely spent.

Duration: 40:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fresh Meat: Whitney Wright Is Bound And Fucked
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06328 секунды с 9 запросами