View Single Post
Old 09-12-2024, 01:10 PM   #21721
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Playful Pajamas

Playful Pajamas

Even when it is bed time, it is still play time. I put on my blue and white striped pajama top with matching blue garter belt, stockings with a blue panel at the tops, blue thong panties and high heels and tell Johnny I am ready for bed/play. Apparently, he thinks it would be better to play than go to the bed. He leads me into the garage where he is all ready for me. Hmmm...wonder how long he was planning on bringing me in here. Johnny puts the silver collar on me that matches my high heels and puts a thick cloth gag in my mouth. Then he proceeds to tie my arms behind me in a strapado. This way he can watch me struggle around uncomfortably for a while before he drags me up to the bedroom. He's happy seeing his play thing in front of him. And, I am content to just hang out and be there for him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

Download Playful Pajamas

Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 1

After a break, Ophelia returns to continue her training. Today we will see how she handles some tight twine bondage. Even though it is not easy and she has been sore Ophelia is ready for more. Today she is dressed in a skirt, blouse, and heels. I grope and manhandle her before ordering her into a few poses while I get things ready. After spending a few minutes posing for our enjoyment, I order her to strip to just panties and heels. She waits with her legs spread and arms behind her back. I manhandle her almost nude hot body for a short while before I bind her wrists behind her back with thin unforgiving twine. I leave her ungagged as I know you'll enjoy watching her expressions as I bind her tits and administer a crotchtwine. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 21:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 478.5 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 1

Filthy Bitch of Berlin Humiliated at Underground Sex Club

Cast: Mona Wales ,Steve Holmes ,Conny Dachs ,Pina De Luxe
Video language: English

Busty Bitch Pina De Luxe is a Filthy Whore who needs Mona Wales to wash out her slutty dirty mouth with soap. That doesn't stop soaking wet Pina from crawling on her hands and knees all over the dirty streets. What's dirtier than those streets? A filthy underground sex club where Pina is made to service all the huge cocks there. This dick whore is punished with corporal, electric zappers, floggers, bondage, fisting and a face full of cum. This crowded club humiliates the curvy pain slave.

Duration: 55:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Filthy Bitch of Berlin Humiliated at Underground Sex Club

Rachel Steele

Rachel is surprised by an intruder while reading a book. He takes off her robe and hog ties her. She is yelling at him and demanding to be let go. Instead of releasing her, he shoves a sock in her mouth and covers it with duct tape. He decides he wants to get a look at those big tits so he pulls down her top and plays with them. Then he pulls up her slip and sticks his hand in her panties. She thinks it's over when he leaves the room. Unfortunately he comes back in for another round.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 225.6 MB

Download Rachel Steele

Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1

Purple Jade looks hot in her short tight skirt, heels, and pantyhose, but she is not tied up, so I decide that I must remedy that. With her hands bound behind her back, I grab her by her hair and guide her in. I grope, manhandle, smack her ass. A large white ballgag is strapped tightly in her mouth. I rip her blouse open and now grope and slap her exposed tits for a while. I snip away the rest of her blouse and then strip her of her skirt, before applying a very tight crotchrope. I step away and enjoy watching her squirm and moan for a short while, before adding many more feet of rope. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 445.8 MB

Download Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05059 секунды с 9 запросами